Last updated - March 11, 2019
Editing your WooCommerce products can be a tough job when you have several thousands of products on your WooCommerce store. The default option to Bulk Edit WooCommerce products is good, if you have only a small number of products to handle. However, for a lot of WooCommerce store owners, this won’t be sufficient as they often require advanced options for bulk edit. In this article, we will discuss some of the advanced plugins that will help you bulk edit WooCommerce products.
If you have a large number of products on your store, this plugin is the best option to bulk edit WooCommerce products. The plugin has been tested to update more than 10000 products at a time. In addition, it has a very user friendly interface and great filtering options. Moreover, you will be able to revert the changes by making use of the Undo button, which lets you selectively cancel your last operation.
You can even schedule the bulk edit operation by specifying a particular time. The plugin allows to schedule an update or a revert of an operation according to your requirements. A single site subscription of the plugin would cost you $69. The 5-site subscription is $99 and the 25-site subscription is $199.
Here is a look at some of the standout features of this plugin:
- Extensive filtering option based on several product properties such as title, SKU, attributes, price, categories, etc. You can even use specific conditions such as Regex matching for filtering products.
- Offers a preview of the products you have filtered for the bulk edit operation. The preview will display both simple products and variable ones with individual variations. You can do an Ajax search on product preview to check if specific products are included in the operation.
- Edit multiple product properties simultaneously including title, SKU, price, stock information, categories, attributes, etc. You can even edit custom fields created by other third party plugins by specifying the meta keys for the fields.
- You can schedule a bulk update or revert using this plugin. Simply specify the action and a point of time to execute the required operation.
- The plugin offers a very handy undo operation. You can completely revert the last update you have made by clicking the Undo button. Or, you can select specific properties from a bulk edit operation and undo them without completely cancelling the operation.
- You can exclude specific products from the bulk edit operation by specifying their product IDs.
This is another good option to bulk edit multiple properties of your WooCommerce products. It offers a spreadsheet-like interface to help you update products individually or in bulk. The regular license of this plugin would cost you $27.
Here is a list of features of the WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit plugin.
- Multiple options to filter products such as title, category, attributes, price, sku, tags, descriptions, product status, stock information, etc.
- Offers a range of bulk edit operations such as appending or prepending text, modifying the price, setting up categories, etc.
- The plugin allows you to create new variations to your variable products.
- You can even create new categories and attribute terms for your store.
- The plugin also supports bulk edit operation for custom meta fields created by third party plugins.
This is a great option to quickly update multiple aspects of your WooCommerce products simultaneously. With the extensive filtering options and simple user interface, the plugin will help you easily manage bulk editing operation for numerous products. The plugin makes it extremely easy to make small, frequent changes repeatedly, like those when you want to offer holiday sales. A single site subscription of this plugin would cost you €69,99. For 6 sites, the price is €99,99 and for over 30 sites, you can get it for €169,99.
Let’s take a look at the features of this plugin:
- Edit multiple products from a very convenient user interface that is similar to WooCommerce’s. You can make several changes simultaneously like modifying the text of product titles, or updating the price of products.
- Precise filters are available, which will help you find the exact products you are looking for. You will be able to pick out products based on title, sku, description, etc. Moreover, you can filter products by specifying several conditions as well.
- The plugin helps you manage variable products easily. You can even modify individual product variations using this plugin.
- You can create or delete products using this plugin.
- The plugin also allows the import and export of product data via an XML file.
This plugin helps you bulk edit WooCommerce products easily on your store. You can manage several aspects of your product data in an effortless manner using this plugin. The regular license of this plugin would cost you $23.
Here is a list of features of the plugin that might be relevant to your store and products.
- Offers bulk editing operation for all your WooCommerce product fields. You can edit categories, attributes and even custom fields.
- Provides a comprehensive option to handle product variations. You can create, delete, change the order, modify visibility, etc., of variations.
- Filter options that include all the available product fields. This will give you great control in choosing only the relevant products for bulk edit operations.
- The plugin allows the export and import of WooCommerce product data, which makes it extremely handy in cases where you need to move products.
- The plugin also keeps a history of all your bulk and solo edit operations so that you can rollback a particular execution.
- You can also add metadata to the system and bulk edit them if required.
This plugin helps you bulk manage a lot of aspects of your WooCommerce store. Along with products and variations, you will also be able to manage customers, orders and coupons using this plugin. It offers a spreadsheet-like view to help you update multiple aspects of your WooCommerce store. You can bulk update multiple properties at the same time, as well as choose the number of products you want to modify. It also helps you avoid errors by automatically making calculations for you.
The single site license of this plugin is priced at $149. The 5-site license is $179 and the 25-site license is $399.
Compared to other plugins we discussed in this article, this one offers a range of additional features. Let’s take a quick look at some of them:
- Helps you bulk update product, prices, stock information, etc. You can easily set up a promotional price for a specific period, and then revert it back to regular price.
- You will be able to manage variable products and variations easily using this plugin.
- The plugin helps you export store information from your WooCommerce site to a CSV file.
- You can change product images for all the products in a particular category.
- You can add values in bulk to custom meta fields.
- It allows to change details of customers such as email IDs. You can also view details of a specific customer like last order information, lifetime value, etc.
- Also offers an option to change the discount terms for your coupons.
This extension offers an editor for your WooCommerce product in a spreadsheet like user interface. You will be able to do a range of bulk edit operations using this one. The edits that you make on the spreadsheet will be updated real time on your site. It supports all default product types of WooCommerce. In addition, you can also work on unique product types created by other plugins such as memberships or subscriptions.
Here is a quick look at the features of Sheet Editor for WooCommerce, one of the popular choices to bulk edit WooCommerce products.
- You can view and edit hundreds of WooCommerce products simultaneously on the spreadsheet.
- Use formulas to make bulk updates to all the selected products.
- Upload product images to your WooCommerce store in bulk.
- Update or modify stock information easily.
- Search and replace option to easily make changes to specific properties.
- Copy values from one product and apply that in bulk to multiple products.
- In addition, the plugin offers comprehensive options to handle variable products on your store. You can create and update variable products and variations easily using this plugin. You can even create variations based on a new attribute that you have added.
- Since the plugin updates only the selected fields on the spreadsheet, the execution is quite fast with this one. Moreover, it won’t hog up on server resources and will make sure that your site doesn’t slow down during the operation.
Handling even large product catalogs on your WooCommerce store will be a breeze with this plugin. The plugin helps you handle price modifications or stock update easily on your store. In addition, you can category transitions and holiday promotions. The interface is easy and intuitive, and you can even save filters that you apply for later use.
The price of this plugin starts at $49 for a single site subscription. For 5-site subscription, the price is $79 and you can use this plugin for unlimited sites at a price tag of $199.
You can take a look at some of the prominent features of this plugin here:
- Bulk edit almost all the WooCommerce product fields including price, stock information, categories, attributes, and more.
- Offers a color coded preview option that will help you verify all the changes before saving. This will help you reduce possibilities of errors in your bulk edit operations.
- The plugin allows you to create in bulk new sale prices based on the regular price of your products.
- It also helps to create new variations automatically.
- You can save filters for later use and easily use them for further operations to save time.
- Supports regular expressions matching when you are trying to modify text values using this plugin.
- The plugin is compatible with several popular third party plugins.
An advanced plugin is a mandatory requirement if you have a large number of products on your WooCommerce store. You will have frequent requirements to edit different product properties and manually editing them will be practically impossible. The plugins mentioned in this article will all provide an intuitive user interface and extensive filtering options. In addition, some of them even have the undo option, which can prove quite useful if you happen to make a mistake. Hope this article has helped you find the right plugin to bulk edit WooCommerce products on your store. Leave a comment if you have a query, or want to share an insight.