Discounts are an unavoidable marketing strategy for an eCommerce store. Online shoppers are constantly in the lookout for a good discount deal for their next purchase. So, setting up a discount offer has become a standard affair for eCommerce stores. If you are running a WooCommerce store, you will see a basic coupon strategy by default. To enhance the discount strategy on your WooCommerce store, you can find a few useful plugins. In this article, we will discuss some of the best free WooCommerce discounts plugins that you can use on your online store.
Best Free WooCommerce Discounts Plugins
Setting up discounts on your store will be quite easy if you are making use of a good quality plugin. We will provide you a list of free WooCommerce discounts plugins.
With the help of this plugin you will be able to add percentage and flat rate discounts on product and category levels on your WooCommerce store. It helps you set up complex pricing rules on your store and makes sure that the discounts don’t eat into your profit margins. The plugin allows you to put a maximum discount option for every discount rule that you set up on your store.
Here is a quick look at the major features of the plugin.
- Option to set up discounts on specific products or categories.
- Set up flat rate or percentage discounts. In addition, you can also set up a fixed amount for your products.
- Rules can be created based on the weight, quantity or price of the product. You can also set up discounts based on the number of items in an order as well.
- Configure a maximum discount limit for every rule. This is especially important to keep the discounts at check.
- You can set up an offer for a specific time period.
- Display pricing table on the product page, if a product has multiple applicable discount rules associated with it.
- The plugin supports French and German by default. In addition, it is compatible to WPML as well.
You can download the basic version of this plugin free from the ELEXtensions website.
This is a popular plugin in the WordPress plugin repository that will help you set up discount deals on your store. You can use this plugin to set up both dynamic pricing discounts as well as wholesale discounts on your store. The plugin offers multiple discount types such as percentage, fixed amount, along with package pricing. It also lets you offer a discount on the cheapest, more expensive item in an order, or you can give a discount relative to another item.
Let’s look at the features of this plugin:
- Set up bulk discounts easily
- Set pricing based on categories
- Create Buy One Get One (BOGO) offers.
- Schedule a discount offer on your store.
- Display the available offers on your site with shortcodes.
You can download this plugin from WordPress plugin repository.
This plugin is a great option to set up layered wholesale pricing on your store based on user roles. You can also use the plugin to set up discounts based on user roles. The basic version supports only simple products, when the premium version supports all WooCommerce product types.
Here is a look at some of the interesting features of the free, basic version of this plugin:
- Create role-based pricing based on user roles.
- Remove or customize Add to Cart button for registered and unregistered users.
- Hide product prices or completely remove the shopping functionality across the store or just for specific user roles. Basically you can convert your online store into a catalog pretty easily.
- Assign custom urls to product pages so that customers are redirected to a specific third party page, if required.
- Create discounts on regular prices as well as the role-based prices you have configured on your store.
- Assign tax classes and tax display option based on user roles.
- The plugin is WPML compatible.
You can download the basic version of this plugin free of cost from the ELEXtensions website.
This plugin helps you set up dynamic discounts on your store based on products, categories, cart items, user roles, or even the purchase history of a user. You can even set up discounts based on specific product variations or attributes as well. The plugin lets you create bulk discounts based on the product quantity in an order, as well as create Buy One Get One (BOGO) offers.
Here is a quick summary of all the features available with the free version of the plugin.
- Set up percentage discounts globally across the products on your WooCommerce store.
- Configure multi-tiered bulk discounts based on the number of products in the cart.
- Offer discounts based on the order total, cart value, or based on the number of line items.
- Schedule a discount for a specific time period.
- Display the available discounts on the product pages.
This is another plugin you can try to apply dynamic discounts on yours store. It is pretty easy to use and offers options to quickly set up a basic discount plan on your store.
Here is a look at some of the features of this plugin:
- Create multiple discount rules according to various business scenarios that you encounter on your WooCommerce store.
- Apply discounts to products or specifically to products belonging to specific categories.
- Apply the discount rules automatically to the products in the cart.
- Configure a maximum discount limit so that the discounted amount won’t go beyond your expectations at any time.
As you know WooCommerce offers built-in features to create discount coupons. This plugin provides additional features to this along with options to create automatic discounts on your store. Once you install the plugin, you can access the features from the coupon edit panel of your WooCommerce admin.
Here is a quick look at some of the standout features of this plugin:
- Automatically apply coupons to customers’ cart when the specific conditions are met.
- Option to apply coupon via url.
- Restrict coupons based on shipping options or payment methods.
- You can also restrict the coupons based on certain user roles or combination of products.
The pro version of the plugin has more features. You can download the free version form the WordPress plugin repository.
This plugin is a useful combination of marketing and pricing strategies, which you can create on your WooCommerce store. You can use it to create instant deals, flash sales, seasonal offers, discounts based on coupon codes, early bird discounts, recurring offers, etc. In addition, it helps you implement several marketing strategies that would help you create a sense of urgency in the customers’ minds. Along with helping you create discount deals, the plugin helps you make sure it plays a good role in your conversions as well.
Let’s explore some of the standout features of this plugin:
- Helps you create scheduled pricing deals on your WooCommerce store. You can specify a time and date to feature recurring discount campaigns on your store. You will be able to set up several offers like flash sales, happy hours, lunch specials, etc. All this can be done one time, so you don’t need to revisit admin settings frequently to change the settings.
- Display countdown timers using shortcodes on product pages so that users are encouraged to avail a discount deal that is going on in your store. You can use the timer to create urgency around deals or expectation around upcoming products, if you are using the pro version.
- Display stock status real time. Just like the countdown timer for a deal, depleting stock also can create urgency in the users’ minds.
- Create multiple discount rules with the help of the comprehensive rule builder. 4 different rules are available with the plugin to help you create promotional campaigns.
A common feature that you may have noticed in several eCommerce stores would be the option to apply discounts based on the payment method chosen by the customer. This plugin will help you set that up on your WooCommerce store. On the settings of each of your payment methods, the plugin will add additional fields to help you set up discounts or fees.
Here is a list of features of this plugin that you may find useful.
- Offer discounts or additional charges to each of the payment methods set up on your WooCommerce store.
- Set fee or discounts globally to all products, or only to specific products.
- Create fixed or percentage based discount values.
This is another solution in the WordPress plugin repository that you can use to set up varied discounts on your WooCommerce store. With the plugin, you can create bulk discounts or buy one get one offers as per your store requirements. The plugin allows to create a basic fixed amount or percentage based discount. In addition, you can create discounts based on user roles, product categories or attributes, cart items or number of orders, etc.
Here is a quick look at the features of this plugin:
- Create discounts based on product category or tags.
- Associate discounts with specific variations of a product.
- Create Buy One Get One (BOGO) offers.
- Offer discount based on cart value, shipping country or payment method chosen.
- Option to add discounts based on specific actions like following a social media page of your store, or signing in to your mailing list.
- Set up discounts for new customers or existing customers associated to specific user roles.
- Offer discounts based on the purchase history of a customer.
You can download the plugin free from the WordPress plugin repository.
Easily set up discounts on your WooCommerce store with free plugins
Discounts are sort of an inevitable part for any online store. In the WordPress WooCommerce ecosystem, you can easily find several plugins that will help you set up discounts on your store. You can use the free plugins if you are focusing on setting up a basic discount strategy on your store. If you prefer to get dedicated support and regular updates, you can checkout some of the premium options as well. Moreover, most of the premium versions have several added features that might be really useful to your store strategy. Hope the list of Best Free WooCommerce Discounts plugins has helped you find a suitable plugin for your store.