Product labels are a great way to grab the attention of your site visitors and potential customers. It helps you showcase promotional offers and ongoing sales on your store. By adding interesting graphics and eye-catching colors, you can brighten up the labels on your products. If you have a WooCommerce store, you will find quite a few options to enhance your product label management. In this article, we will discuss some of the best WooCommerce advanced product labels plugins.
WooCommerce Advanced Product Labels extension is a great choice to create exciting labels on your store. The plugin will help you create labels quick, and capture customers’ attention to ongoing offers and deals on your store. You can use the plugin to promote specific products or product groups easily as well.
The plugin has a simple interface to help you handle labels on individual products as well as globally across the store. Moreover, there are several conditions available to help you target the right products for labeling. Also, with individual product settings, you can exclude a particular product from the global settings.
- Add product labels on individual products and globally across your store.
- Add dynamic properties in a label.
- Great selection of labels to choose from.
- Use predefined colors or choose custom options.
- Easy to use interface.
The plugin costs $49.
You will be able to add graphic badges on your WooCommerce products using this plugin. This will enable you to improve conversions on your store by highlighting discount offers and encouraging customers to buy. The plugin lets you customize the text, color and position of the badge according to your design ideas. It will help you add badges individually to products, or globally to the entire catalog.
You can drive customers towards particular products or group of products by adopting a branding strategy. Moreover, you can extensively customize the appearance of these badges with the wide range of options.
- Create custom badges on your store specific to products or categories or shipping classes.
- Selection of pre-defined badges.
- Customize the appearance of the badges effortlessly.
- Use images to make badges more attractive.
- Schedule the display of badges.
- Bulk update badges on multiple products.
- Quick edit option.
- Mobile friendly.
A single site subscription of this plugin will cost you $69.99.
This plugin will help you add dynamic labels to your variable products. It will make your site more interactive and offer a better experience for customers while switching between different attribute values. The plugin enhances the default process of choosing variations by adding icons, colors and images.
Moreover, you will be able to add individual image galleries for each of your variations. Overall, the plugin will make your store more user friendly.
- Provide labels, colors and images to choose variations on your product pages.
- Display description and tool tip to explain each attribute.
- Customize the appearance of labels with diverse colors and styles.
- Dynamically update product images.
- Create separate image galleries for individual variations.
- Easily import and export variation galleries using third party plugins.
The cost of a single site subscription of this plugin is $69.99.
This is another popular option that will help you create advanced labels on your WooCommerce store. It offers great customization options for labels and will help you promote specific products or offers on your store. There are a range of conditions that will help you link labels to a specific set of products.
- Create customizable labels on your WooCommerce store.
- Customize the labels with a wide range of options.
- Several conditions to apply labels including attribute, discount type, stock level, etc.
- Predefined templates available to help you create labels easily.
For $34, you can get this plugin for a single site.
This plugin offers a wide range of options to manage labels on your store. You can create attractive badges and apply them to individual products, a group of products, or to the entire catalog. Moreover, it has a drag and drop interface to help you position the badges easily. And the live preview will make the editing process a breeze.
- Create unlimited badges of different varieties.
- Schedule the display badges.
- Apply badges to specific products, categories or across the store.
- Images and color pickers.
- Easy management through user-friendly admin backend.
- Live preview and drag and drop interface.
A Regular License of the plugin is $25
You can try out a wide range of styles for your WooCommerce store badges with the help of this plugin. It offers more than 30 different styles so that you can choose different styles for different requirements. In addition, you will find options to set up countdown timers for your promotional offers as well. It is extremely easy to set up the plugin, and in certain cases, it will automatically display badges for our sale price products.
The plugin enables you to set badges specific to products, and also custom texts. It integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce.
- Display attention-grabbing sale badges on your store.
- Diverse options to show discount percentage, countdown timers and unique colors.
- Assign specific badges for certain products or categories.
- Easy to set up with 17 presets.
- Override badge settings for individual products.
- Compatible with WPML.
You can get a Regular License of the plugin at $21.
This is another popular option to liven up badges on your WooCommerce store. With a range of unique designs, this plugin will help you grab attention to your product pages easily. You will be able to show discount percentage of an offer and the amount customer could save. The plugin also helps in displaying countdown timers for offers to create a sense of urgency in the minds of customers.
You will find multiple templates and different styles with this plugin, which will make your job much easier.
- Create unique badges with large range of background templates with text and images.
- Automatically calculate and display discount percentages on badges.
- Set countdown timers with custom design and placement options.
- Override global settings with specific settings for individual products.
- Live preview option for easy customization.
At $17, you can get a Regular License of the plugin.
You can add badges selectively to products based on categories, attributes and other parameters. Moreover, with this plugin, products can be filtered based on badges on the Shop page. You will find a diverse range of editable badge designs to choose from. You can display and highlight different product groups or sales offers with the help of these badges. Moreover, the plugin is pretty easy to install and configure.
- Create unlimited badges and display them on product and shop pages.
- Assign badges based on different parameters and conditions.
- Multiple positions to place badges.
- Filter product archives based on badges.
- Easy installation and configuration.
You can get a Regular Licence of this plugin at $25.
If you are looking for more options to create product badges on your WooCommerce store, check out this one too. It offers several options and predefined templates to help you create unique labels on your store. The Preview option will help you design the badges easily even if you have no design experience. Moreover, you can create rules to specifically display badges on certain products.
- Create unique product labels with three different label types.
- Assign labels to individual products or product groups.
- Customize labels with unlimited background colors and images.
- Flexibility to show or hide labels in individual product pages.
- Works with most WordPress themes.
- Easy to set up.
The price of a Regular License of this plugin is $21.
Another option to create badges on your WooCommerce store, this one has several user friendly features. You can create badges for individual products, a select few or for specific categories. The plugin offers extensive settings to modify the appearance and placement of badges in the store. Moreover, you can use custom image badges and set up countdown timers.
- Create interesting badges for your WooCommerce products.
- Apply them specifically to products or categories.
- Schedule the display of badges.
- Display countdown timers.
- Preview for easy customization.
The price of the plugin is $29.
Hopefully, this article has helped you know more about the features of WooCommerce advanced product labels plugins. Leave us a comment if you have a query.