Last updated - February 24, 2020
Offering secure payment gateways for transactions is one of the important concerns of every eCommerce store owner. Customers will have different preferences when it comes to payment gateways. So most store owners will opt to feature multiple payment gateways on their stores. If you have a WooCommerce store, you can find several popular plugins to help you integrate with different payment gateways. In this article, we will try to familiarize you with some of the best WooCommerce Authorize.net plugins.
This is one of the best options in the market to help you integrate Authorize.net payment to your WooCommerce store. Once you install this plugin, you will be able to accept credit card and eCheck payments from your customers. One of the important features of this payment mode is that the customers will stay on your site throughout the entire checkout process. You can forget the hassles of redirecting your customers to the payment gateway site and then driving them back to your site.
- Helps you accept payments on your site through major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, etc.
- Selectively display the logos of credit cards on the checkout page.
- Accept eCheck payments from customers.
- Overview page that allows to capture payments and process refunds in a single click.
- Easily handle full and partial refunds from WooCommerce admin or overview page.
- Redirect customers to a specific page after successful checkout.
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Customization options to create a seamless checkout experience to customers.
The single site subscription of this plugin cost $59. There is also a free version of this plugin that you can use to try out how this payment gateway works for you.
This is another plugin that you can use for a seamless integration of Authorize.net payment gateway into your WooCommerce store. You can make sure that the transactions are completely secure and offer the best possible checkout experience to your customers using this plugin. Customers will be able to save their credit card details as well for faster checkout the next time. Moreover, the plugin offers seamless compatibility with important plugins like WooCommerce Subscriptions and WooCommerce Pre-orders. Furthermore, the plugin provides you with some of the advanced features of Authorize.net like eCheck processing, customer profiles, and card tokenization.
Also, a lot of customers would prefer the fact that there is no redirection to the payment gateway site during the checkout. However, since the customers have to stay on your site during the entire checkout process, you have to ensure security of the transactions. An SSL certificate on your site is hence a necessary precaution you can take for PCI Compliance.
- Accepts payments on your site from customers all over the world through major credit cards.
- Process refunds from your WooCommerce store admin.
- Automatically capture transactions based on order status change, as well as capture authorized transactions from WooCommerce admin.
- Advanced security features that does not require additional configuration.
- Accept eCheck payments.
- Customers can save their payment details for faster checkout in the future.
- Option for customers to add a nickname for their saved payment details.
- Display clear error messages for a better customer experience.
The price of a single site subscription of this plugin is $79.
Authorize.net is one of the universally accepted payment options and will be a good option to have on your online store. As it is a fast and reliable option for transactions, a lot of customers will be confident to make a purchase on your site, and thereby contributing to better conversion rates. Moreover, it also increases the possibility of repeat purchases on your store. If you have a WooCommerce site, this plugin will help you integrate Authorize.net payment gateway on your site effortlessly. Your customers will be able to make payments through credit cards, and will have a nice checkout experience on your store.
The plugin offers two modes so that you can decide how to create the checkout experience. You can either redirect them to the payment gateway site or let them complete the checkout process on your site itself. Along with credit card payments, customers can also use eCheck payments where they can directly pay from their accounts. The plugin allows to provide itemized order details to customers for better clarity. Furthermore, the plugin offers quick refunds, which you can manage with a single click on your WooCommerce admin.
- Let customers make payments through Authorize.net payment gateway using credit cards or eCheck.
- Provide options to redirect or stay on your site for checkout.
- Capture authorized transactions immediately or later.
- Send itemized order details to the server for payment just like how you create an invoice.
- Allow users to save multiple payment details on your site and make one the default option.
You can get a single site subscription of this plugin at a cost of $79.99. The plugin also has a free version with basic features you can try out from the WordPress repository.
This is another plugin that offers a smooth integration of Authorize.net payment gateway with your WooCommerce store. The plugin is an certified by Authorize.net, and use the updated API of Authorize.net. You will be able to accept credit card payments from your customers safely on your site using this plugin. Moreover, you will be able to capture payments and process refunds from your WooCommerce store admin itself.
The plugin offers a direct checkout experience, where customers are not redirected away from your site during the checkout process. This will be a preferred experience for a lot of your customers and will reduce cart abandonment on your site. You need to get an SSL certificate for your site to ensure PCI Compliance in this scenario.
- Accept payments from customers all over the world using all the major credit cards.
- Capture payments later from WooCommerce store admin.
- Process refunds and voids from WooCommerce order page.
- Intuitive user interface to ensure exceptional customer experience.
- Easy installation and configuration options that will help even WordPress beginners.
- Compatible with Akamai SureRoute.
A single site subscription of this plugin has a price tag of $49 with regular discount options.The plugin also has a popular free version that offers a great option for new WooCommerce stores to checkout this universally preferred payment option.
This plugin helps you integrate Authroize.net payment option to your WooCommerce store quickly and smoothly. It offers two options for customers to make payments on your store. One way is to enter a price and description on their own. The other option is to pre define the payment service available so t hat customers can choose the required option from a drop-down. In order to use this option, you need to have a merchant account with Authorize.net. Also, you need to acquire an SSL certificate for your website for PCI compliance. In addition, cURL needs to be enabled on your hosting account.
- Accepts payments on your site through Authorize.net payment gateway.
- Additionally get PayPal standard payment option as well.
- Supports recurring billing which is important for subscription payments.
- Payment confirmation email to customers and store admin with customer details.
- Switch between live and test environments.
- Google reCAPTCHA integration.
The regular license of this plugin has a price tag of $19.
Another secure option to integrate Authorize.net payment option to your online store, this plugin is quite easy to manage. You need to have a merchant account for this to work, and you will be able to accept credit card payments from all over the world. It is quite easy to install and configure this plugin on your WooCommerce store, and even beginners can easily manage it.
- Accept credit card payments securely through Authorize.net from anywhere in world.
- Authorize transactions and capture them at a later date.
- Process refunds easily from the WooCommerce dashboard.
- Selectively display the type of credit cards you want to allow for payments.
- Send receipts from Authorize.net merchant account.
- Support for subscriptions and pre-orders.
To get the Enterprise version for a single site, you will have to pay $79.99. If you don’t want advanced features like support for subscriptions and pre-order, you can use the free version too.
Hope the WooCommerce Authorize.net plugins mentioned in this article will help you set up a great checkout experience for your customers. Leave us a comment if you have a query.