Buy one get one free, or BOGO deals are one of the common sales strategies that you see in the highly competitive eCommerce field. The popularity of this kind of deal is due to its huge potential to acquire new customers and increase revenue. In addition, BOGO deals also help you move your inventory faster. If you have a WooCommerce store, you can use plugins to manage BOGO deals and more. In this article, we will discuss some of the best WooCommerce Buy One Get One Free plugins.
With the help of this plugin, you will be able to set up diverse discount types on your WooCommerce store in the cart, category, product and combination levels. It offers easy options to set up buy one get one free (BOGO) offers in different scenarios according to your business needs. Examples for some of the offers that you can create using this plugin are “Buy one and get one free”, “Buy two and get one free”, “Buy one and get more than one product free”, etc. Moreover, you can set up these offers on product or category level. The plugin further offers a great range of options to set up different discount rules.
- Set up discounts at product, category, cart and combination levels.
- Configure buy one get one free offers according to your business needs.
- Offer BOGO discounts based on product tags.
- Automatically add the free product to cart while executing BOGO offers.
- Offer discounts based on purchase history, email ID, user roles, etc.
The cost of a single site license of this plugin is $79.
You can use this plugin to create different types of BOGO offers. You can configure it so that if a customer is adding one or more products in a specific quantity, a free product will go with that. This could be the same product or a different product, and you can even add more than one product as free. Interestingly, this plugin offers you the control to let customers choose a free product from a specific category or a list of products. You can schedule the offers; or restrict them by user roles or by coupon application.
- Helps you create buy one get one free (BOGO) offers.
- Automatically add a free product to cart.
- Let customers choose the free product from a category or product list.
- Schedule offers or limit the number of uses for a specific user.
- Restrict BOGO offers by coupon code application or user roles.
The plugin will cost you $49.
This plugin is a great option to create BOGO deals on your WooCommerce store. You will be able to set up multiple BOGO deals effortlessly thanks to the intuitive nature of the plugin. The plugin allows you to apply the deals only to specific products, and also to schedule the offer for a particular time limit. In addition, you can combine this plugin with memberships plugin and create exclusive deals only to your members. Furthermore, you can offer free products based on cart quantity.
- Create a range of promotional offers and discount rules including BOGO.
- Easily configure discounts to the entire catalog or only to specific categories.
- Create quantity-based discounts.
- Schedule discounts with specific start and end dates.
- Offer gift products to customers interactively through a modal window.
For a single site subscription, the plugin costs $139.
Using this plugin, you can create diverse discount rules including buy one get one free offers. The plugin offers a simple interface that will help you create many different scenarios for BOGO discounts according to your business strategy. Moreover, the plugin helps in creating discount rules specific to products or categories as per your needs.
- Create a variety of discount types including buy one get one free offers.
- Set up discounts based on purchase history, product attributes, cart subtotal, etc.
- Several features to catch the attention of customers such as sale badges.
- Easy to create conditional discount rules.
You can get a single site subscription for $49.
This plugin is quite a comprehensive solution to set up different discount rules according to various business strategies. You will be able to configure free gifts for purchases on your store with different conditions. BOGO offers can be managed pretty easily with this plugin. Some of the options to create gift deals using this plugin will be based on customer roles, email, order subtotal, first order, previous purchases, etc.
- Offer free gifts based on conditions, and BOGO offers.
- Create bulk discounts and customer role based discounts.
- Reward customers for first purchase, or based on the amount spent.
- Configure free gifts based on shipping or payment method.
You will be able to create different types of BOGO deals easily with this plugin. It offers multiple options while setting up free or discounted products with a purchase. The offers can be set up based on products, categories or cart total. In addition, the plugin offers flexible shortcodes to display BOGO offers conveniently. Furthermore, it offers support for multilingual plugins.
- Create BOGO offers for products or categories.
- Set up BOGO offers based on a specific quantity while purchasing.
- Offer surprise gifts to customers when reaching a specific cart subtotal.
- Shortcode support for flexible display of deals.
- Compatible with WPML.
For a single site, you can use this plugin at $69. Please check the website for discounts.
This plugin makes it extremely easy to set up BOGO discounts on your store. Along with free products, you can also set up different discount rules for combination of eligible products. You can easily include or exclude specific products from the discount rules or specify products from a particular category. In addition, the plugin also helps in setting up start and end dates for discount rules.
- Easily create BOGO promotional deals on your store.
- Exclude or include specific products to the deals.
- Set BOGO offers based on category.
- Option to automatically add free product to the cart.
For one year of updates and support of this plugin, you have to spend $59.
This is a comprehensive solution to set up different discounts on your WooCommerce store. You can set up different limitations and restrictions to the discount rules that you configure. Along with bulk discounts and rile-based pricing, this plugin also helps to create BOGO deals as well.
- Configure different discount campaigns on your online store.
- Set up bulk discounts, wholesale pricing, role-based pricing and BOGO deals.
- Option to apply discounts on the cheapest items in the cart, or based on the currency.
- Option to schedule discounts.
You can get a single license of this plugin at $50.
You can configure diverse discounts quite flexibly using this plugin. The various BOGO discounts offered by this plugin include “buy one get one” as well “buy one get half off for the other one”, etc. Moreover, you can set discounts per product or variations, and also restrict them based on user roles. Furthermore, you can set discounts to be applied based on categories.
- Easily configure different discount types on your store.
- Create multiple types of BOGO discounts as per your strategy.
- Set up discounts based on order totals, order history, user roles or groups.
- Supports per variation discounts.
The single site plan of the plugin costs $79.
This is a free option in the WordPress plugin repository that will help you create BOGO discounts easily. You can set up global conditions to apply BOGO rules, or set it up for a specific product. With the free version of the plugin, you will be able to add the same product as the free option.
- Free option to help you set up BOGO deals.
- Configure BOGO discounts globally or for individual products.
- Determine the number of free products offered globally.
- Add the same product as the free option.
We hope these WooCommerce Buy One Get One Free Plugins will help you acquire more customers and enhance your revenue. Feel free to leave us a comment if you have a query.