Last updated - April 27, 2023
Shipping and payment options are very important for any eCommerce store. The availability of specific options could be influencing your store’s conversion rate as well. Also, you might want to restrict the availability of specific shipping and payment options based on different aspects. For example, you might want to restrict shipping and payment methods’ availability based on the location of the customer or nature of the product. How will you manage all this in a WooCommerce store? In this article, we will discuss some of the best WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments Plugins to help you with these restrictions.
You will be able to restrict shipping methods and payment options on your store based on conditional logic with the help of this plugin. You can control free shipping and other shipping methods are applied on your store based on product, category or shipping class. It also helps you restrict payment options so that certain gateways will be available only to particular customers or user roles.
The plugin lets you set up location-based restrictions on certain products. It will also enable you to accept payments only through a particular payment gateway for subscriptions. Overall, the plugin offers great assistance in managing your workflow when you have a varied product catalog and multiple options for shipping and payment.
- Helps you create rules to show or hide shipping methods based on different parameters.
- Conditionally enable or disable payment gateways.
- Control shipping method availability through coupon activation.
- Easily comply to international shipping regulations through location-specific rules.
- Seamless integration with several popular extensions like Subscriptions and Memberships.
- Flexible for customization.
The plugin costs $79.
If you are looking to restrict available shipping methods based on different parameters, this plugin could be one of the most comprehensive options. The plugin lets you hide the default WooCommerce shipping methods as well as the ones created by third party plugins. You can hide shipping methods based on product, categories, shipping class, location, order weight, presence of other shipping methods, etc.
You can create multiple rules to hide specific shipping methods according to your strategy. Interestingly, the plugin offers an option to hide specific services of shipping carriers as well. Also, you can hide shipping methods based on user roles.
- Hide shipping methods on your WooCommerce store based on a diverse range of parameters.
- Option to easily hide other shipping methods when free shipping is available.
- Can use to restrict default WooCommerce shipping methods and those of third party services.
- Choose specific services of shipping carriers and restrict their availability.
- Easily manage multiple rules to hide shipping methods.
- Compatible with ELEX shipping plugins.
A single site subscription of the plugin costs $79.
ReachShip is an effective multi-carrier shipping solution for WooCommerce-powered businesses. This plugin enables businesses to optimize their shipping processes and give dependable and speedy delivery choices to their clients.
This plugin, with its multi-carrier support, real-time shipping rates, shipping label creation, and other capabilities, assists companies in providing dependable and efficient shipping alternatives to their clients, hence enhancing the entire customer experience.
- This plugin supports numerous shipping services, including USPS, FedEx, UPS, AustraliaPost, and DHL, allowing businesses to select the carrier that best meets their needs.
- The plugin calculates shipping prices in real-time depending on the weight and location of the product, ensuring that clients receive accurate and up-to-date shipping rates.
- It automatically creates shipping labels and tracking numbers, removing the need for human data entry and lowering the chance of errors.
- Customers receive real-time tracking updates for their deliveries, which improves the customer experience and reduces the amount of questions and complaints.
- Businesses may use the plugin to print shipping labels in bulk, saving time and increasing efficiency.
- The ReachShip plugin makes it simple to schedule pickups for your shipments. You may schedule your pickups for the most convenient day, time, and place.
- Businesses may use the plugin to create shipping rules based on product weight, destination, and other factors, assuring precise and effective shipment management.
When you have multiple shipping methods available on your store, and you want to use them strategically, you can rely on this plugin. It helps you create multiple shipping methods and restrict their availability according to a varied set of conditions. You can even use it to provide free shipping or discounted shipping costs to specific customers. Moreover, you can set up additional charges for shipping classes.
The plugin offers more than 20 conditions to configure. And, it offers an intuitive user interface that will help you set up complex conditions with ease.
- Create unlimited shipping zones and methods.
- Configure additional shipping charges per product and shipping class.
- Create rules to apply different shipping methods.
- Options to force shipping methods or let customers choose their preferred method.
- Easy tax calculations.
- Smooth interface to set up rules easily.
The cost of a regular license of this plugin is $39.
This plugin is useful for restricting shipping methods based on several different conditions. You can create simple or complex rules in order to create a seamless experience for your users. For example, you can disable free shipping for orders over a certain weight or create a special shipping method for large orders.
With the help of this plugin, you have a streamlined way to restrict the shipping methods, payment gateways, and shipping destinations available to customers.
- This plugin comes with the option to enable or disable payment gateways.
- You can create conditional rules to restrict some couriers that exceed weight limits for specific countries.
- This plugin allows you to control the availability of free shipping, as well as other shipping options.
- You can restrict shipping options based on postcode, city, and so much more.
- You can control payment methods based on who the customer is going through your checkout.
- No experience in coding is needed.
- This plugin comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
This is yet another option that will help you restrict the availability of shipping methods on your store. You can use several conditions to hide shipping methods on your cart and checkout pages. These conditions include product SKU, shipping classes, categories, order weight. You can also hide shipping methods based on the user role of the customer or based on the other shipping methods available.
Moreover, the plugin provides an option to hide shipping methods created by plugins that integrate the services of popular shipping carriers like FedEx, UPS or USPS. Also, you can specifically hide a particular service of a shipping carrier using this plugin.
- Hide shipping method based on a range of conditions.
- Hide shipping carrier methods created by third party plugins and specific services.
- Manage multiple rules on your store easily.
- Intuitive user interface.
It costs $79.
You will be able to optimize the shipping strategy on your WooCommerce store using this plugin. It will help you set up advanced conditions to restrict the applicability of different shipping methods. The plugins gives you a lot of scope to hide shipping methods based on conditions such as product properties, delivery location and time, etc. Moreover, you can combine multiple rules and create advanced conditions to control your shipping strategy.
Moreover, the plugin makes it extremely easy to set up conditions to hide other shipping methods when free shipping is available. You can install and configure the plugin pretty easily.
- Manage different shipping methods on your store with advanced conditions.
- Choose from a large range of conditions to restrict shipping methods.
- Hide custom shipping methods from the cart using their slugs.
- Simple installation and intuitive configuration process.
For a single site license, this plugin will cost $49.
This plugin lets you control the availability of payment options based on the shipping methods chosen by the customer. The plugin offers a simple interface, where you can choose which all payment options will be applicable to different shipping methods. You can also disable specific payment methods based on the cart total as well. Moreover, the plugin offers to charge fees for payment methods.
- Conditionally display payment options based on the shipping method.
- Restrict payment methods based on cart totals.
- Add charges for payment methods.
- Compatible with shipping and invoice plugins.
- WPML support.
You can get this plugin for one site at $49.
You will have a lot of freedom to selectively offer payment methods on your store using this plugin. It even allows you to conditionally configure fees for payment options. The plugin works seamlessly with the default WooCommerce payment methods as well as those set up using third party plugins. Moreover, you can restrict the availability of payment options based on user roles as well.
- Restrict available payment methods based on different conditions.
- Charge fees for payment methods.
- Large range of conditions including order subtotal, shipping methods, categories, user role, purchase history, etc.
- Compatible with WPML and Polylang.
A single site subscription of this plugin will cost $49.
This is another option to restrict the availability of shipping methods on your WooCommerce store. The plugin offers several conditions to help you enable and disable shipping methods on your store. It works with both default WooCommerce options and third party shipping methods. You can easily disable one shipping method based on the products added to the cart, or offer specific shipping methods only to certain products. It is easy to configure and you will be able to manage it without hassles.
- Restrict shipping methods’ availability based on conditions.
- Modify shipping costs based on different parameters.
- Display custom messages.
- Large choice of conditions.
The plugin costs $49.
This plugin lets you control available payment gateways at checkout based on conditional logic. You will be able to configure multiple rules based on your store strategy. It allows you to restrict payment methods based on products, categories, cart items, user roles, etc.
- Restrict payment methods using conditional logic.
- Wide range of conditions such as products, categories, cart, user roles, etc.
- Simple configuration process.
At $29, you will get a regular license of this plugin.
Hopefully, these WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments Plugins help you execute your shipping and payment strategies more effectively.