Payment options are a determining factor for conversions on any eCommerce store. Your customers will love to have different payment options available so that they can choose their preferred one. Depending on the location and type of your store, customer preferences could vary. However, generally most customers would want to have an option to pay by credit cards. In this article, we will look at some of the best WooCommerce credit card payment gateway plugins.
With the help of this plugin, you will be able to accept card payments on your website without storing the information related to cards on your website. The plugin offers an inline frame of PayPal on your store so that customers won’t be redirected away from your store. At the same time, you will be able to offer the safety and convenience associated with PayPal to your customers. You need to have a PayPal business account to be able to use this extension. However, an SSL certificate is currently not mandatory for using this plugin. Please check the documentation to see the supported countries and credit card providers.
- Accept credit and debit card payments on your WooCommerce store using an inline frame of PayPal.
- Ensure all the security features of PayPal without redirecting your customers.
- No need to save payment related information of customers on your site.
- Requires PayPal business account.
The cost of the plugin is $99 for which you will get one year of support and updates.
This plugin lets you integrate Authorize.net payment solution on your WooCommerce site. With this payment gateway, you will be able to accept credit card as well as eCheck payments on your site. One of the main highlights of the plugin is that the customer will not be redirected to the payment gateway website during the transaction. This would mean better customer experience as the customers will be able to stay in your site during the entire checkout process. In addition, this plugin offers an Authorize.net overview page, that will help you capture payments as well as handle refunds effortlessly. Furthermore, you will find several customization options with this plugin.
- Accept credit card payments on your WooCommerces store from major companies such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express and more.
- Accept eCheck payments from customers.
- Authorize.net overview page for capturing payments and managing refunds.
- Accept partial and full refunds.
- Redirect customers to a specified url after successful checkout.
- Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Customize payment method title, order button text, display messages, and more.
- Option for customers to save their card details for future transactions.
- Compatible with WPML.
- Dependable service.
The cost of the plugin is $79 for a single site subscription.
This is a popular payment plugin that will help you accept payments through PayPal directly on your store. The security of the transactions will be handled by PayPal, even though customers never leave your site during the process. Your website need to have an SSL certificate to be able to use this payment option. Also, you can use it if you are in the US, UK or Canada and have a PayPal Pro merchant account. In Australia, you can use it with a PayPal Pro Payflow account. Please note, you won’t be able to enable recurring billing using this plugin.
- Accepts payments from major credit cards in select countries such as the US, UK, Australia and Canada.
- Works with PayPal Pro merchant account in the US, UK and Canada.
- Works with PayPal Payflow account in Australia and the US.
- Capture authorized payments.
- 3D secure is required to accept Maestro credit cards in the UK.
- Credit card icons can be customized using code snippet.
- Option for address verification.
The plugin costs $79.
This is another hassle-free payment option that you can integrate on your WooCommerce store. PayPal Payments Advanced will offer an option for customers to make payments later without interest (only in the US and Canada). In fact, it is a payment gateway and merchant account combined in one, without monthly charges. The checkout process is similar to PayPal Pro, where an iframe is embedded into the checkout flow so that customers stay in your site. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about PCI compliance and SSL certificate. Overall, it could be a great option to improve conversions on your store. Please note, it does not support recurring billing for Subscriptions.
- Integrate PayPal Payments Advanced.
- Payment gateway and merchant account blended together.
- No redirect of customers during the checkout process.
- Customers can pay by PayPal Express or Bill Me Later.
- No need of SSL certificate.
You can get this plugin for $99.
You can accept payments through major credit cards as well as several other options using Stripe. Stripe is available for businesses in over 40 countries and can accept payments from customers from over 135 countries. In addition to credit card payments, Stripe also supports Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay, iDeal, SEPA Direct Debit, etc. As seen with several plugins, customers don’t have to leave your website during the transaction. Moreover, you will find advanced fraud prevention options with Stripe. And, it also support recurring billing for WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Accept payments through major credit card companies.
- Supports Apple Pay, Google Pay Alipay and more.
- Stripe Radar and 3D secure for fraud detection and prevention.
- Capture authorized payments and easily process refunds.
- Option to get paid quickly with Stripe Instant Payouts.
- PCI Compliant payment with no redirect.
- Detailed monitoring and reporting features.
- Easy to install and configure.
You can download the Stripe plugin for free from the WooCommerce marketplace or WordPress plugin repository.
If you are looking for a payment option that works with both online and physical stores, Square plugin could be a good option to try. You will be able to sync inventory, sales and customer information and access all of it from a central location thanks to this plugin. There is no upfront cost to get started with this extension, and you pay by the clearly defined rates only when you make a sale on your store. Moreover, you will get access to advanced security features and fraud detection while using the service of Square. Please note, Square for WooCommerce is currently available in the US, UK, Japan, Canada and Australia.
- Accepts payments through major credit cards for online stores as well as physical stores.
- Funds will be deposited with one or two business days.
- Capture authorized payments.
- Product data updates on WooCommerce store will be reflected in Square account real time.
- Detailed reporting features.
- Support for Subscriptions and Pre-orders.
- Easy dispute management.
- Fraud protection and PCI compliance.
The plugin is available for free download in the WooCommerce marketplace.
WooCommerce Payments is a new, exclusive payment option for your store with no monthly charges. Customers will be able to make payments using their preferred credit card options. Moreover, they will not be redirected away from your site at any stage of the checkout process. And, it makes the payment management process more easier by offering an option to handle different aspects of the payment right from your WordPress dashboard. It is currently available for use only by merchants from the US with USD as the currency. Please note, there will be a fee applicable based on the transactions.
- Accept payments via major credit cards.
- Customers stay on your site during the entire checkout process.
- Payment management from you WordPress dashboard.
- Track deposits and manage refunds effortlessly.
- Option to handle payment disputes and chargebacks.
- Available for US merchants.
- Free to download and transaction fee applicable.
You can download the plugin from WooCommerce site for free.
Hopefully, these WooCommerce Credit Card Payment Gateway Plugins will help you offer the best payment experience to your customers. Leave us a comment if you have a concern.