Most eCommerce store owners will be interested in strategies to improve customer loyalty. Offering a credit system in the store could help a lot in enhancing customer loyalty. WooCommerce offers several plugins to help you set up a credit system. Depending on your store strategy, you can allow customers to use their credit for purchases. Similarly, you can set up a credit system if you are offering paid support service on your website or store. In this article, we will discuss a few WooCommerce Credit System Plugins for purchase as well as support.
You can use this plugin to create store credits on your store. Customers will be able to make purchases using the credit till it expires. Store credits are a great way to provide refunds while ensuring repeat purchases. Moreover, you can let customers purchase store credit as a gift for friends and family. That would be a great strategy for new customer acquisition as well. Overall, it is a great strategy to increase customer engagement and loyalty. This plugin also helps you create a comprehensive coupon strategy, as well as other time sensitive, and customizable discount deals.
- Powerful set of features to help you create and manage discount coupons, store credits and product giveaways.
- Offer store credits and gift coupons to customers.
- Generate and email coupons in bulk.
- Create shareable, url coupons.
- Associate coupons with product purchase.
- Configure advanced restrictions to apply coupons.
- Customize the design of coupons.
The plugin costs $99.
This plugin lets you create store credit coupons on your WooCommerce store. You will be able to offer customers a store credit coupon of a certain value as refund, or as a special offer. In addition, the plugin lets you offer an option to sell store credits as a product type. Customers will be able to make multiple purchases with the store credit until the amount is exhausted, or until the validity of the coupon is expired. Also, the plugin allows you to restrict the validity of store credit only to certain products or categories.
- Helps create store credit coupons on your WooCommerce store.
- Offer store credit as refunds.
- Sell store credit as gift certificate.
- Restrict the validity of store credit to specific products or categories.
- Customers can combine other payment options with store credit.
- Customize the store credit coupon format, emails, etc.
The cost of the plugin is $79.
Customers often pay for extended service for products. You can create a store credit option on your website that allows your customers to purchase support credits. This is achievable by using the WSDesk – ELEX WordPress Helpdesk & Customer Support Ticket System Plugin along with this add-on. The store owner can define the value of a support request in terms of store credits. And the customers will be able to make support request, and as per the defined terms, store credits will be deducted.
The add-on allows to create support store credit as simple, variable or subscription product. Moreover, it lets you manage credit deductions automatically, by linking it to different support statuses. A change to a specific support status could trigger deduction of store credits. Customers will be able to easily track and manage their individual store credits. This could be really useful if your business model allows you to monetize support services. Please note, the add-on will work only with WSDesk Helpdesk plugin.
- Accept payments for support services through a store credit system.
- Site owners and customers can manage individual customer’s credit details.
- Detailed tracking of all credit transactions.
- Create simple, variable and subscription products for store credit.
- Credit amount can be customized according to store strategy.
- Automatic credit deduction through support status triggers.
- Customize the design of store credit page by including store logo.
A single site subscription will cost you $69, for the add-on and $89 for the WSDesk Helpdesk plugin.
With this plugin, you can create Account Funds as a payment option in your store. Customers will be able to add funds to their store accounts, and use them for purchases. It also provides options for store owners to incentivize customers when they use account funds as the payment option. Moreover, you can let customers use other payment methods along with store accounts for the same order. Also, there are options to refund the account funds to customers.
- Let customers keep funds in their accounts.
- Provide special discounts for payments through account funds.
- Allow mixed payments, where account funds can be used along with other payment methods.
- Detailed reports to let you track the data related to account funds.
- Control for store owners to edit and manage individual account funds.
- Refund option for account funds.
The plugin costs $79.
You can offer a credit line for customers to make purchases on your store with this plugin. If you are selling relatively expensive products, this option could be really useful. The idea being, customers will go ahead with the purchase using the credit line by avoiding upfront payment. Moreover, the plugin lets you configure different repayment periods and approval process. Also, you can offer credit lines without interest based on the store strategy.
- Create a credit line for customers.
- Allow interest-free credit payments.
- Control the approve process of credit line based on the store strategy.
- Customize the billing date as well as repayment period.
- Option for late fee in case of delayed payments.
- Reduce cart abandonment and improve customer acquisition numbers.
With this plugin, you will be able to sell and accept credits in your WooCommerce store. The credit system will work with simple, variable and subscription products. Furthermore, you can configure it with virtual and downloadable products as well. The plugin has options to customize the appearance of credit packages in the store. Also, the plugin offers an option to configure only credit payments, where all other payment options will be hidden.
- Easily create credit bundles on your store.
- Works with different product types including subscriptions.
- Shortcode support to control the appearance of credit bundles.
- Configure the store to be credit only, by hiding other payment options.
- Offer bonus credits to reward customers.
The cost of the plugin is $59 per year.
This is another easy option to create and manage store credits in your WooCommerce store. You can create a store credit product as a unique product type and sell them. Customers will be able to use their credit balance while making purchases on your store. There are several options to let customers manage and top up their credit balance. Moreover, you can optionally convert the payment mode on your store into credits only.
- Create store credit bundles in your store.
- Dedicated payment flow for store credits.
- Option to turn store into credit only.
- Send credit top-up notifications to customers.
The plugin costs $79 for one year.
This plugin helps you create a wallet system in your store to ensure future purchases. Customers can purchase store credits, and use them to make purchases in the store. The plugin helps to create a quicker checkout process, and also allows to use other payment options along with store credit. Moreover, the plugin provides great control for store owners to manage store credits of customers, like adding funds, setting up restrictions, disabling wallets, etc. Also, you can display top-up form on the store’s frontend in suitable locations.
- Create store credit wallet that functions as a payment option.
- Set up restrictions to control the validity of the wallet.
- Users can add funds to the wallet with a maximum limit.
- Optionally allow users to transfer wallet funds.
- Wallet balance can be refunded.
- Supports shortcodes and translation.
You can find a free version of the plugin with basic features, and different premium versions at a price range of $5 to $49.
Hopefully, these WooCommerce Credit System Plugins will help you improve customer loyalty and repeat purchases in your store. Leave us a comment if you have a query.