Last updated - February 24, 2021
One of the common considerations of an eCommerce customer to place an order would be the expected delivery date. It is an influential factor for purchase decisions, and will play a major role in determining your store’s conversion rate. A very customer-friendly feature that you may have seen in many online stores would be a display of the estimated delivery date. In this article, we will discuss some of the best WooCommerce estimated delivery date plugins for your store.
This plugin will help you improve the checkout process on your store by letting customers choose the delivery date for their order. It will send notifications to customers informing them clearly when they can expect a package. Moreover, store owners, will be able to create a delivery schedule taking into account their working hours. Also, the plugin will make sure your order fulfillment is seamless by limiting orders per day or timeframe.
- Display a delivery date and time picker on your store’s checkout page.
- Create an order schedule according to your store strategy.
- Limit orders per day or a certain timeframe to avoid overload.
- Automated email notifications.
- Integration with WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin.
- Flexible to developer-level customization.
The plugin will cost you $129.
With this plugin, you can set delivery expectations right on your store, and consequently create better customer experiences. Your customers will be more happy as they will be able to choose a delivery time according to their preferences. More importantly, you can enhance operational efficiency of your store by clearly defining delivery time frames. Furthermore, this plugin will let you charge additional delivery charges in certain scenarios.
- Allow customers to pick their convenient delivery date and time.
- Customers can also reserve a delivery slot while shopping.
- Improve operational efficiency by limiting orders per day or time slots.
- Modern calendar design.
The cost of the plugin is $129.
You will be able to show delivery date and time pickers for products as well as orders using this plugin. It also helps you charge additional fees for faster delivery options. You can display delivery date and time picker on order pages as well as checkout pages.
- Display delivery date and time picker on product pages as well as on the checkout page.
- Let customers choose their preferred date.
- Store owners can set the available delivery dates.
- Easy to configure.
The price of this plugin is $79.
This plugin lets you display estimated delivery date on product pages, as well as Shop page, Cart and Checkout pages. You can conditionally set delivery dates based on shipping zones, classes and methods. Moreover, you will be able to define delivery slots taking into account holidays and your store’s working hours. In addition, you can customize the display text as well.
- Display delivery estimates on product and shop pages along with Cart and Checkout.
- Define conditional delivery dates based on shipping zones and methods.
- Specify delivery slots based on your timings and holidays.
- Choose different display formats.
You can get a single site license of this plugin for $69.
This plugin will help enhance customer experience on your online store. Your customers will be able to choose a date of their choice when they make a purchase. It also allows store owners to set delivery availability based on the minimum time required for fulfillment. Moreover, the plugin will automatically display the first available delivery slot. In addition, store owners will have an option to edit delivery times picked by customers, and automatically send notifications.
- Allow customers to choose their preferred delivery time.
- Specify the number of days required for order fulfillment based on products or categories.
- Set maximum limits to deliveries processed on the same time slot.
- Dynamic delivery messages.
- Admin has full control over delivery dates.
The cost of this plugin is $79.99.
This plugin lets you create delivery and pickup schedules on your WooCommerce store. In addition, you can make these schedules dependent on the location, products, categories, shipping methods, etc. The plugin also helps you configure delivery slots based on your store’s business days. And, it offers a 2-way sync with Google Calendar.
- Create delivery and pickup schedules on your store based on diverse conditions.
- Display a multi-lingual calendar.
- Set maximum deliveries for a day, or for a particular product or category.
- Specify a time interval to display the earliest delivery slot.
You can purchase this plugin for a single site at $99.
If you want to display estimated delivery date specific to a product, you can use this plugin. You can display the estimates on product pages as well as on Cart and Checkout pages. Moreover, you can customize the date format and the message displayed. Also, the plugin lets you display date ranges instead of a specific date.
- Configure and display delivery dates for each product in your store.
- Restrict available dates according to your store schedules.
- Extensive customization options.
- Import delivery time.
The Regular License of the plugin costs $27.
With this plugin, you can easily manage different delivery time slots and schedules in your WooCommerce store. The plugin is ideal for local delivery options as you can set a radius to make delivery available. In addition, the plugin helps you accept orders only during your business hours. It also lets you charge extra for expedited delivery requests. And, you can also restrict the number of orders on a particular date or time slot.
- Manage delivery schedules on your WooCommerce store.
- Set radius shipping in kilometers or miles.
- Allow orders only during your store’s opening hours.
- Restrict the number of orders on a particular time slot to avoid overloads.
A Regular License of this plugin is $29.
With this plugin, you can let your customers pick their preferred delivery times while checking out. It gives a lot of control to store owners as you can easily specify the available dates for delivery according to your store schedules. With shortcode support, you can easily place the date picker widget anywhere on your store.
- Easily control delivery schedules on your store.
- Restrict available time slots based on a lot of conditions.
- Display date picker widget anywhere with the help of shortcodes.
- Easy customization options.
The cost of a Regular License of this plugin is $39.
This is a simple plugin that offers you a chance to let customers choose a delivery or pickup schedule as per their convenience. In addition, customers will be able to give further instructions, thanks to the plugin. Additionally, it provides control to store owners to change any delivery schedules and inform customers about the change.
- Helps customers choose delivery and pickup times.
- Option to give instructions to store owners.
- Easily change any delivery time and send notification to customers.
- Compatible with most themes.
In addition to these plugins, several shipping plugins, like ELEX Shipping plugins, offer an option to display estimated delivery time for a service of a specific shipping carrier. Hopefully this article has helped you familiarize yourself with some of the best WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date Plugins. Leave us a comment if you have a query.