Last updated - January 5, 2021
eCommerce store owners are constantly trying to retain more users on their site and reduce cart abandonment. You can also encourage users to join your email list, so that you can send targeted email campaigns to them later. Exit intent popups help a lot in achieving all this, and has become a proven tool to assist your marketing efforts. If you have a WooCommerce store, you can try several exit intent popup plugins to help you create and display popups. In this article, we will discuss the features of some of the best WooCommerce exit intent popup plugins.
Convertiply will help you design customized email optin forms to help with your sales, conversion rate and email list. The plugin will help you fine tune the popup so that you can ensure the best experience for your customers. Once you have a clear idea of user behavior on your website, you can control the display of popups accordingly. Moreover, you can collect email ids of users and easily forward them to an email marketing service like MailChimp or Sendinblue.
- Create popup forms and define when they are displayed.
- Define the trigger to display the popup from several options.
- Customize the design of opt-in forms with the help of over 16 design templates.
- Easily redirect users from your blog pages to product pages.
- Forward email lists to popular email marketing services.
The single site subscription of this plugin will cost you $129.
This plugin offers several templates that will help you create exit intent popups on your WooCommerce store. You can encourage customers to stay on your site when they show intent to leave. Along with that, it also offers an option to display spin wheels to capture email address while offering discount offers to customers. Moreover, there are extensive customization options for popup forms and an automatic email response for new signups. The plugin also offers seamless integration with MailChimp.
- Create exit intent popups to build your email list and newsletter subscriptions.
- Feature flash sales on your store with countdown timer.
- Easily collect feedback from customers using the survey form popup.
- Spin wheel option for special promotional offers.
- Custom call to action buttons to redirect customers to specific sales pages.
- Flexibility to set the trigger for popups.
- Encourage customers to engage with the popup message by hiding the close option.
- Extensive customization option where you can change the look and feel of the popup message easily.
- Support for mobile devices and multiple languages.
The single site subscription of the plugin will cost you $29.
This is one of the most popular options to optimize conversion rate on your store, to create more leads and to build your email list. You will find their pre-designed templates an easy way to get started with an exit intent popup. It also enables you to target the right customer with efficient segmentation options. Furthermore, it offers options to do split tests before executing a strategy.
- Create popups, floating bars, slide-ins, etc to enhance marketing efforts on your WooCommerce store.
- More than 75 pre-designed templates to help you customize the look and feel of the forms.
- Set display rules based on user behavior on your store.
- Option to do A/B testing to find the best possible strategy.
- Offers segmentation option to target your customers more effectively.
- Easy to redirect traffic to desired pages on your store.
- Detailed analytics insights to help you improve your promotional campaigns.
OptinMonster is a SaaS-based service that offers various plans starting from $9 per month. You can use the free WordPress plugin to integrate OptinMonster with your WooCommerce store.
OptiMonk is a customer-friendly tool that will help you generate more leads as well as improving your conversion rates. You will be able to create exit intent popups and other marketing options with the help of this popular tool. It will help you create custom messages and target the right customers based on their browsing history and site behavior. Moreover, OptiMonk will help you display the popup or other messages at the right time when customers show intent to leave your site. It offers integrations with several web builders as well as email marketing solutions to make your job easier.
- Display popup messages to customers at the right moment based on careful behavioral analysis.
- Highly effective user targeting based on traffic source, browsing history, purchase history and other details specific to conversion.
- Along with popups, also create other message types such as lucky wheel, pick a gift, scratch card, etc.
- Easy options to customize as more than 200 different templates and a user friendly drag and drop editor available.
- Features specific to eCommerce such as specific product recommendations and cart-based targeting.
- Smooth integration with website builders, eCommerce platforms and marketing solutions.
- Easy user interface to manage your marketing efforts.
You can subscribe to one of their pricing plans starting from $29 per month.
You can create exit intent popups using this plugin that will pursue customers to take several desired actions on your store. It will help you encourage customers to join your mailing list, or reward them with discounts coupons when they show intent to leave your site. The plugin will be a great support to create qualified leads on your store and you will be able to enhance conversion rate as a result. Moreover, it offers seamless integration with several mailing tools and marketing software.
- Create exit intent popups on your site with the help of more than 65 pre-made templates.
- Option to lock the content till the user opts in to your mailing list.
- Highly customizable with a drag and drop editor that will help you create personalized popup forms.
- Create different popup messages for different posts and pages on your site with the help of advanced page level targeting.
- Responsive themes will ensure that your customers will get the best experience on all devices.
- Detailed analytics options that will help you measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
- Reliable support and lifetime free updates.
- Multiple language support with WPML compatibility.
The regular license of this plugin will cost you $27.
This plugin will help you communicate with customers on your WooCommerce store with targeted promotional messages or other information. It lets you create different messages to logged in users or customers, as well as to logged out users. This will help you execute a targeted campaign that is relevant to specific user groups. You can display the available promotional deals on your site or encourage them to sign up for your newsletter.
Moreover, the plugin offers a customer friendly option where the same message won’t popup to customers who have already seen it. You can specify the number of days after which a customer is shown the message again. It is easy to install and configure the plugin as the settings and interface are quite user friendly. The single site subscription of the plugin has a price tag of $29.
Spin Wheel is one of the common marketing strategies adopted by several eCommerce stores. This plugin will help you display this marketing tool so that your customers will have a chance to win a discount or a free gift. It offers flexibility to store owners to display the wheel at different stages of customer journey on your site. These options include the registration page, after adding a product to cart, or even after checkout. Setting up the wheel and varied triggers are quite easy while using the plugin.
- Create customizable spin wheels on your WooCommerce store with no limits in the number of options you can add on the wheel.
- Edit the text and design with a live preview option.
- Automatically generate coupons when customers win.
- Link to PDF files that can be offered as free gifts.
- Detailed analytics options.
The plugin will cost you $49 for a single site subscription.
With great design options, Yeloni is a great marketing tool that you can try for your WooCommerce store. It also offers great targeting and non-intrusive triggers to ensure the best experience for your customers. these include exit intent, scroll tracking, smart timers, etc. Moreover, Yeloni offers options to to send follow up mails to customers as well as integration with email marketing services.
Yeloni offers paid plans starting from $4.99 per month. And, the free Yeloni WordPress plugin will give you two widget options.
Hopefully, this article has provided you a glimpse on some of the best WooCommerce exit intent popup plugins. Leave us a comment if you have a query.