Last updated - February 24, 2020
Online courses are extremely popular in the current digital landscape. Experts in diverse fields can easily share their knowledge through online courses. There are several tools available in the market to create and monetize structured courses. If you have a WooCommerce site, there are several Learning Management System Plugins that will help you design courses professionally. Many of these tools come with advanced features to build courses and evaluate the progress of students. In this article, we will familiarize you with some of the best WooCommerce Learning Management System (LMS) plugins.
This is one of the best options to create courses if you have a WooCommerce site. You can create courses and sell them according to a business strategy that suits you. It allows you to restrict content so that only registered users will be able to access content. The plugin helps to accept recurring payments, which will be a useful feature to ensure continuous income through your courses. If needed, you can also offer free trial of your courses, which will help you acquire new customers.
It is quite easy to install and configure the plugin. Once you purchase it and install on your site, you can set up courses, lessons and learner profiles according to your requirements. There are several settings that will help you customize the course content so as to offer a great experience for learners on your site.
- Hassle free integration with WordPress and WooCommere to help you design courses unique to your requirement.
- Monetize your courses effortlessly.
- Easy to manage even for new WordPress users as no coding is needed to configure the plugin and set up courses.
- Create engaging quizzes to evaluate the progress of learners on your site.
The single site subscription of this plugin will cost you $129.
LearnDash offers great scope to create a wide range of courses on your WordPress site. It is one of the most preferred LMS options by several universities, corporations and entrepreneurs. The plugin helps you create courses, courses, quizzes and manage learners effectively. In addition, you will be able to create a reward system for effective learning and view detailed reports on your courses. Moreover, you will be able to drip content, where you can set a schedule to provide access to content periodically.
LearnDash offers great flexibility to manage the course content and schedule on the site as well as handle learners. The plugin lets you create different pricing models for your course content such as subscriptions, memberships, product bundles, etc. Also, the plugin offers perfect integration with WooCommerce and a large number of payment gateways.
- Great range of features to create courses including content drip, advanced quizzes, dynamic forums, etc.
- Flexibility to monetize your courses using different pricing models such as subscriptions, memberships, bundles, etc.
- Easily manage users with diverse features like assignment management, email notifications and detailed reporting.
- Compatible with all devices and most WordPress themes.
- Supports WordPress multisite.
- Easily use programs like Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, etc.
The basic package of LearnDash is priced normally at $159.
This is a flexible and powerful solution to create and sell online courses. It is a go-to tool for a lot of coaches, experts and entrepreneurs. LifterLMS offers you great support right from conceptualizing to monetizing courses. It is a great tool for WordPress users of all knowledge levels including beginners as well as advanced developers. You will be able to create effective learning material with the help of the drag and drop course builder. LifterLMS will be a great option to build a wide range of courses in different size and scope.
This plugin will help you design courses based on different pricing models that suit your business strategies. It provides a solid foundation to create a conversion oriented website to share your knowledge effectively. Moreover, it has several features to make your courses engaging and interesting to learners. And it provides great control to secure your content to suit different business models. Furthermore, you will be able to integrate a range of popular tools in the WordPress ecosystem effectively.
- Create courses with varied structure and form with the help of multimedia lessons, quizzes and reviews.
- Develop unlimited pricing models so that you can offer a unique experience for your learners
- Engage students more effectively with personalized emails, social learning, private coaching, and achievement badges and certificates.
- Manage memberships on your site effectively with content restrictions, members-only forums, etc.
- Provide course access to registered students through protected course content and password management.
- Manage your site more effectively with detailed reporting features, email notifications and access management.
- Integration with a range of third party tools for better store management.
- Reliable support and detailed documentation to help you build your dream project.
The pricing plans of LifterLMS starts from $99. There is also a 30-day trial option for $1.
LearnPress is a comprehensive option to create courses online on your WordPress site. It is easy to install and configure, so that even beginners of WordPress will be able to mange it effortlessly. You can easily create a structured course using this plugin along with quizzes and evaluation strategies to make it more effective and engaging.
The plugin offers a great user interface that help you create and maintain a course structure of your choice. With the help of the drag and drop course builder, you will be able to create unlimited courses, lessons and quizzes. Moreover, from the backend, you will be able to effortlessly manage and improvise the course content. In addition, seamless integration with WooCommerce and different payment gateways make it easier to handle monetary aspects.
- Create unlimited courses with the help of advanced course structure and layout.
- Easily view and handle details of coursework from WordPress admin.
- Drip content and create different membership levels with premium add-ons.
- Manage payment and coupons without hassles with WooCommerce integration.
- Membership add on to help create course bundles and subscriptions.
You can get the basic version of the plugin free and can pay only for the additional features that you opt to have. The price of bundles starts from $49 onward.
If you are looking for a simple solution to create online courses on your WordPress site, this plugin could be of great help. You can create and sell courses online and create a huge customer base with the help of this plugin. It has a drag and drop course builder that will help you create a great course structure even if you don’t have a lot of experience with WordPress. You can even create video content using this tool, which will make your courses more engaging and effective.
The plugin also helps you customize the course content so that it complements your brand’s visual language. Moreover, you can create different pricing models such as subscriptions, installments and course bundles using this plugin. Also, you will get detailed documentation for assistance in creating profitable courses.
- Intuitive course builder with options like content drip, quizzes and certificates.
- Set different payment options including subscriptions and installments.
- Automated and manual course enrollment options.
- Restrict content to registered students only.
- Instructors will be able to edit courses.
- GDPR compliant.
- Easily customize the layout to suit your brand.
- Seamless integration with popular WordPress themes and page builders.
The 2-site license of this plugin is available at a price of $129. You can also try it out for free for 30 days.
MasterStudy is a free WordPress LMS plugin that you can use if you don’t want to opt for the premium options. The plugin offers a flexible course builder that enables you to create slides, images, graphs and videos effortlessly. You will be able to make online educational content effectively using this plugin and customize your site’s appearance as well. Quizzes and course ratings will help you make learning more effective. While being quite intuitive and easy to use, the plugin is also developer friendly and allows for easy customization.
The plugin also offers seamless integration with PayPal and Stripe, and even supports subscription plans. Moreover, to make the learning process more engaging and interesting, the plugin offers a private message board and internal social network.
Hope this article helped you understand some of the popular WooCommerce learning management system plugins and their features. Leave us a comment if you have a query.