Email continues to be one of the best marketing avenues for a lot of businesses and eCommerce store owners. Mailchimp is a popular marketing automation platform that will help you stay on top of your email marketing efforts. If you have a WooCommerce store, how will you integrate it with your Mailchimp account? You can use some of the popular plugins available in the WordPress ecosystem to integrate it seamlessly with Mailchimp. In this article, we will discuss some of the popular WooCommerce Mailchimp Integration Plugins.
This is one of the most obvious choices to integrate Mailchimp with your WooCommerce store. It will automatically link the data of your customers and their purchase history with your Mailchimp account. This will enable your marketing team to send targeted campaigns, promote certain products, reclaim abandoned carts and do general follow ups with customers. You will be able to configure the plugin quite easily, thanks to the user friendly interface.
- Sync your WooCommerce customers and purchase data with your Mailchimp account.
- Configure automated workflows for cart abandonment, to bring back old customers and for follow up emails.
- Categorize your customers based on their purchase history and frequency.
- Display product recommendations.
- Integrated dashboard to display the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
- Create Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns.
- Create popup forms to help customers opt in to your mailing list.
- Include discount codes to emails.
Download the plugin for free from the WooCommerce marketplace.
If you are running a membership plan on your WooCommerce store, you can use this plugin for better interactions with members. The plugin ensures a seamless integration of your member data and keeps it updated real time. That means, any changes in memberships will be reflected automatically in your Mailchimp account. Moreover, it will keep member segments updated too, so that you will be able to start email campaigns targeting a specific group of customers easily. And setting up the plugin and the integration is quite easy, even if you are not quite familiar with the WordPress interface.
- Automatically integrate membership lists and create merge fields.
- Create member segments effortlessly.
- Create email campaigns targeting only a specific membership plan.
- Automatically sync any changes in memberships including status changes.
- Easy to configure.
The plugin costs $49.
This is another option to integrate your Mailchimp account with your WooCommerce store. You will be able to register your customers easily on your MailChimp account and create targeted campaigns. You can create different customer groups based on different preference and tailor custom campaigns as well. The plugin gives you the flexibility to automatically link customer’s information to MailChimp after an order is placed, or take their consent before. Depending on your emerging store needs, you can make use of the integration to promote your products or to ensure better customer relationships.
- Integrate WooCommerce store with MailChimp.
- Group customers based on their changing preferences.
- Manage customer groups from the plugin settings itself.
- Shortcodes and widgets to let customers opt in to your newsletters from anywhere on the site.
- Customization options for buttons and background colors.
- Export lists through a CSV file.
- Informative dashboard to manage different campaigns.
The cost of a single site subscription of this plugin is $69.99.
This is a comprehensive option to link your WooCommerce store with your Mailchimp account. You will be able to completely integrate with eCommerce features and an option to create multiple mailing lists. Moreover, the plugin lets you create targeted campaigns based on customer’s behavior. You can segment customers and schedule campaigns to be automatically sent to them based on pre defined triggers. The plugin is quite feature rich and extremely flexible for customization.
- Completely integrate your WooCommerce store with the Mailchimp account.
- Display the status of integration on the admin page.
- Create merge tags using orders or other user properties.
- Automatically add customers and skip customers who have previously opted out.
- Widget and shortcode support to display the signup form
- Option to enable advanced auto responders and campaign targeting.
- Customize the fields displayed on the frontend.
- Ready for translation.
- Flexible to customization and support for Mailchimp webhook.
The cost of the plugin is $39 for a Regular License.
This is a plugin that will help you a lot in building email lists for your marketing campaigns. Every time a user subscribes to your mailing list, you will be able to offer them a discount on your WooCommerce store thanks to this plugin. It adds an option to your store, which will display a popup to entice users to subscribe to your mailing list. When users subscribe using this popup, discounts will be automatically generated for them. In fact a discount coupon will be automatically generated and emailed to the registered email ID. The plugin has several advanced features and a great range of customization features as well.
- Generate unique discount codes when users sign up for your newsletters.
- Set a prefix to the coupon code to be able to recognize it as part of specific campaigns.
- Use a signup form and display at any preferred location thanks to shortcode and widget support.
- Display a customizable exit intent popup to direct customers to sign up to your newsletters.
- Option to display the Mailchimp sign up form as a popup.
- Ensures only valid users receive discounts with the help of double optin option.
- Restrict coupon generation only to registered email ids.
- Restrict the coupon to specific products or categories.
- Set a validity period for the coupons.
The Regular License of the plugin will cost you $30.
This is another plugin that will help you create several Mailchimp sign up forms on your WordPress site. The plugin provides you an option to display forms at different places on your site such as posts, pages, widget areas and sidebars. Moreover, your sit data will be synced to your Mailchimp account and you will be able to access all the information on your lists right from the dashboard. In addition, you will be able to find several add-ons for this plugin such as those providing GDPR compliance, popup forms, etc. The plugin has a simple user interface, and you will find a detailed documentation in case you need help.
- Create unlimited forms for your mailing lists.
- Option to create multiple forms for a single mailing list.
- Connect your WooCommerce store with your Mailchimp account.
- Customize the style and appearance of the forms and the button text.
- Shortcode to display the available subscribers in a particular list.
- Display customizable messages according to whether a user is able to sign up or not.
- Option to display a default welcome mail.
- Protect your forms with the help of Google reCAPTCHA.
- Manage subscriber information effortlessly from the admin side.
- Easy integration with WooCommerce and other tools.
You can download the plugin for free from the WordPress plugin repository.
You will be able to create unlimited, customizable, opt-in forms for your mailing lists with the help of this plugin. It will deeply integrate with your mailing lists and captures detailed information such as phone numbers, birthdays, etc. Moreover, the plugin lets you place the sign-up forms anywhere on your site as per your convenience. With the help of these custom build forms, you will be able to supercharge your email marketing campaigns.
- Create different types of popup forms such as embedded, exit intent, scroll bar, etc.
- User-friendly and responsive sign up forms.
- Deep integration to send a range of different data to your mailing lists.
- Advanced A/B testing and analytics features.
- Option to enable welcome mail.
- GDPR compliant.
- Google reCAPTCHA.
You can download the plugin from the WordPress plugin repository.
Hopefully, you will find these WooCommerce Mailchimp Integration Plugins useful for your email marketing strategy. Leave us a comment if you have a query.