In a WooCommerce store, you may want to try different strategies to make the customer experience unique. Depending on the nature of your products, you can experiment with different strategies. Product Bundling is one such approach where multiple products can be bought together at a price better than buying them separately. An improvised version of product bundling is providing an opportunity for customers to choose different combinations from a set of available products. Here is a list of WooCommerce Mix and Match Products Plugins that you can use.
If you want to try a unique product bundling strategy on your WooCommerce store, this plugin could help. You can let customers choose different product assortments based from a predefined set of available options. For example, in a t-shirt bundle of six, customers will be able to choose different color combinations according to their liking. The plugin gives you the flexibility to choose the products that you want to make available for the mix and match choice. It works with both simple and variable WooCommerce products.
You will have control over pricing, where you can set a fixed price for the assortment, or go by the individual pricing of each product. Moreover, you will have the flexibility in managing inventory and shipping options as well. Furthermore, you will get access to customizable templates to set the appearance of the product table.
- Offer product assortments that customers can choose according to their requirement.
- Option to set a size limit for the assortment.
- Control inventory, pricing and shipping methods effectively.
- Custom templates to help you with the appearance of the product assortment.
- Works well with several other WooCommerce extensions like Product Add-ons.
- Also compatible with ELEX WooCommerce shipping plugins.
The plugin costs $79.
Another great option to create product assortments on your store, this one has extensive configuration options. Your customers will be able to add products of their choice to the assortment easily with the simple interface. And, you can set a minimum and maximum threshold to control the size of the product assortment. Moreover, you can provide suggestion to add products as well.
The plugin offers multiple pricing rules that you can set up on your store. It even has an option where store owners can add pre-filled products. Furthermore, it also has a feature to add custom text with gift boxes.
- Let customers create custom product assortments in your WooCommerce store.
- Control the number of products that can be added to each assortment.
- Load products to the assortment based on the category.
- Control the visual appearance and layout of the product boxes effortlessly.
- Manage shipping costs according to the products in the box.
- Support all WooCommerce product types.
- Works with WooCommerce Subscriptions thanks to an add-on.
The regular license of the plugin costs $39.
WooCommerce Product Add-ons is a great option to create additional fields on your product pages to help customers personalize them. It offers several options to customize products and also to mix and match products. Customers will be able to choose a configuration of your products, whose pricing you can control. You will be able to set a fixed price for the assortment irrespective of the individual products that customers select. Moreover, you will be able to choose products from different categories to be included in a bundle.
You can use the child products settings in the Product Add-ons section to add products to an assortment. And you will be able to let customers choose different quantities for each product in a bundle. The plugin has options to define the minimum and maximum quantities of products that users can select to create a bundles as well. Furthermore, you can offers discounts for bundles as well.
- Create mix and match product bundles.
- Add additional options to WooCommerce products to let customers personalize them.
- Add fields globally or to individual products.
- Help customers choose products they want to buy in a bundle.
- Control the layout and quantity of assortment bundles.
- Set a discount for product bundles.
You can get the Basic version of the plugin for $59.
WooCommerce Product Table is one of the most popular options to help you create order forms where customers can add multiple products together to cart. This is actually a great option to create WooCommerce mix and match products as well. You need to structure your categories based on your mix and match strategy, and customize the mix and match product page.
You can combine this plugin with WooCommerce Product Add-ons plugin and configure additional options to your mix and match products. Furthermore, you can combine plugins like Min/Max Quantities or Dynamic Pricing to customize the features of your WooCommerce mix and match products further.
- Create an order form that will help customers place an order in one go.
- Offer mix and match products option for your customers.
- Control the appearance of the order form.
- Compatible with different plugins that will help you make your mix and match products section more customer friendly.
- Great option when you have a large product catalog.
The Starter pack of the plugin will cost you $99.
This is another option among WooCommerce Mix and Match Products plugins that you can try out. The plugin will help you set up the option for customers to pick products that they want to purchase together. You can select both simple and variable products to be included in the product bundles that you create. Moreover, you will get advanced features like Dynamic pricing with this plugin.
You can create a list of products that you want to make available for mix and match, and your customers will be able to choose from them according to their liking. Moreover, you can provide an option for customers to create gift boxes and include personal messages in it. Also, there are multiple layout options to help you optimize the appearance of mix and match products on your store.
- Offer mix and match product bundles on your WooCommerce store.
- Multiple layout options for mix and match products.
- Dynamic pricing option.
- Lets customers add personal messages to the gift boxes they create.
- Control the minimum number of products to be able to purchase a mix and match bundle.
- Compatible with Subscriptions plugin.
The Regular license of this plugin has a price tag of $29.
If your online business model involves creating product kits and assembled products, this plugin could be quite a handy option for you. It lets your customers choose the product combinations they purchase from your store. You will be able to define different product combinations based on the nature of your products and existing choices. The plugin has options for advanced product grouping, pricing and custom layouts. Moreover, you will be able to use conditional logic as well.
You can use this plugin when you are selling composite products that are a combination of various other products in your store, like a shaving kit or skateboard. There are four different layout options from which you can choose from depending on the nature of your products.
- Create a composite product option on your store where you let customers choose the individual components.
- Multiple layout options.
- Great sorting and filtering options.
- Supports conditional logic.
- Flexibility for customization through snippets.
The plugin costs $79.
If you want to create product bundles and not give customers an option to choose individual products in the bundle, this plugin could be for you. You will have to configure these bundles in your store, and when customers choose the main product, all the chained products will be forced to the cart. Basically, it is a great option to create pre-configured product kits. Moreover, you will be able to manage inventory at individual product level.
- Create a chain of multiple products in your store.
- Manage the inventory separately for individual products.
- Any updates in the chained products’ configuration will reflect in past orders.
- Bundles are pre-configures and customers will not have the option to mix and match.
- No limits in the number of products you can link together.
The plugin costs $49.
Hopefully, these WooCommerce Mix and Match Products plugins will help you make your online store more customer friendly and profitable. If you have a query, let us know in the comments.