Last updated - January 20, 2021
A multi vendor marketplace is different than a regular WooCommerce store. Different vendors need to register on the site and manage their stores. Customers too will need clear navigation so that they are able to find products of different vendors. So a theme you choose for your multi vendor marketplace should be compatible with your eCommerce platform and have these features. In this article, we will list out some of the popular WooCommerce multi vendor themes for your WordPress marketplace.
Electro is a popular theme that is suitable for a range of WooCommerce stores including electronics stores and multi vendor marketplaces. It is lean and flexible to allow developer-level customizations. Moreover, it comes with dummy data that will help you get started with your store pretty quickly. The plugin is compatible with popular multi vendor plugins such as Dokan, WC Vendors, WCFM Marketplace, etc.
- Can be used on different WooCommerce stores including multi vendor marketplaces.
- Importable dummy data
- Pre-defined pages, header styles and color schemes.
- Multiple layout for WooCommerce products.
- Custom page to compare products.
You can use this popular WooCommerce multi vendor theme for a range of eCommerce stores. It will help you create a beautiful marketplace irrespective of your niche. You can sell anything including clothing, electronics items or furniture using this theme. Martfury is fully compatible with Elementor, and that will give you the power to customize your store effortlessly. Since this theme is fully compatible with most popular WooCommerce multi vendor plugins, you will be able to easily manage the frontend of a multi vendor store.
- Create a customer friendly WooCommerce marketplace with diverse product types.
- Fully compatible with different multi vendor solutions.
- Display price comparison of the same product by different vendors.
- One click demo import to help you get started easily.
- Display product variations more effectively with color, image and label swatches.
- Advanced features like live search and countdown timer.
Marketo can be used for different WooCommerce stores including multi vendor marketplaces. It is a popular option among WooCommerce multi vendor themes thanks to the amazing range of pre-built templates. You will find several customizable homepage designs, product page layouts, header styles, etc., with this theme. Setting up a multi vendor marketplace using this theme is quite an easy process, which you can manage in under 30 minutes.
- Responsive, multipurpose theme for a range of multi vendor stores.
- Collection of pre-built templates to help you with customization.
- Compatible with Dokan multi vendor plugin.
- Easy set up for Google Maps with the help of attributes.
- Detailed documentation.
If you are looking for a good theme for your WordPress WooCommerce store, this one could be a great option. It helps you easily transform your online store into a multi vendor marketplace with individual pages for each vendor. Moreover, the theme is compatible with most of the popular WooCommerce marketplace plugins such as Dokan, Product Vendors and WC Vendors. It is also compatible with WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution Slider.
- Create a good looking WooCommerce store or multi vendor marketplace easily.
- Extensive customization options.
- Flexibility to create child themes.
- Custom headers, favicons backgrounds, etc.
- Multiple demos to help you in getting the site live fast.
With a range of features built in, Makery is one of the best WooCommerce multi vendor themes that you can get your hands on. More importantly, you will be able to handle different requirements of a multi vendor marketplace quite conveniently. It offers several features to help vendors such as extending the WordPress user profiles for easy frontend editing. Also, the theme panel is quite extensive with a large number of customization features.
- Responsive theme to let you handle a WooCommercee multi vendor shop easily.
- Several features for a marketplace such as Shop Editor, Report Forms, etc.
- Frontend profile editor for added convenience.
- Integration with Facebook login and Google Analytics.
- Includes demo content for easy set up.
With a powerful design and modern settings, this theme offers great possibilities to create beautiful multi vendor marketplaces. It has dummy data, which you can install in a single click, and a user-friendly editor to make customizations. Compatible with different WooCommerce multi vendor plugins, you can use this theme for big and small stores. The plugin is created with SEO best practices, and will ensure your site stay ahead in search engine results.
- Versatile WordPress theme compatible with popular multi vendor solutions.
- Powerful and simple theme editor for effortless customization.
- Predefined demos with different color schemes and different header styles and layouts.
- Features to promote your products like popout window and countdown timer.
- Ajax-based shopping cart and product comparison options.
Storefront is one of the simplest choices for a WooCommerce store. It is free, and offers a perfect integration with WooCommerce. Most plugins that you install on your site will work seamlessly with Storefront. As a free tool, Storefront has minimal features and offers a set of extensions to enhance the features and functionality. Moreover, you will find several free and premium child themes of Storefront, to customize your site design according to the niche.
- Helps you design your site effortlessly thanks to great compatibility with WooCommerce and its extensions.
- Responsive and great focus on search engine optimization.
- Simple design element with superior flexibility for customization.
- Focus on products with different home page display options.
- Several child themes and extensions available for customization.
OceanWP is one of the popular multipurpose WordPress themes that you can try for your WooCommerce store. It has a modern design that will suit a wide range of stores that you may want to create. Moreover, it is responsive, follows SEO best practices and has several features to enhance your store conversion. OceanWP is highly extendable, and will help you add any feature or functionality with ease. And, it is compatible with WC Vendors multi vendor plugin.
- Professional and eye-catching design for a range of WooCommerce stores.
- Ensures great site performance and is responsive.
- Compatible with popular page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder SiteOrigin, etc.
- Flexible for code level customization.
- Compatible with WC Vendors multi vendor plugin.
GeneratePress is a simple WordPress theme that will help you create a fast website. It is compatible with WooCommerce as well as the multi vendor plugin, WC Vendors. You can use page builders like Elementor and Beaver Builder with it to manage customizations effortlessly. This fully responsive theme can be translated into more than 25 languages, and offers multiple options for layouts, navigational menus, widgets, etc. Following all WordPress coding standards, this plugin will help ensure that your site has good visibility in search engine results.
- Lightweight WordPress theme with emphasis on site performance.
- Clean code to ensure that there are no delays in page loading.
- Compatible with several plugins including WC Vendors.
- Easy settings to control layouts, colors and typography.
- Flexible for customizations using page builders as well as using hooks and filters.
Bento is a great choice when you are looking for powerful and user friendly options for your WooCommerce store. It offers advanced features to help you customize your site, and will help you build a search engine friendly site. The theme offers multiple built-in layouts, color combinations and advanced typography for effortless customization. Moreover, it integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce, and offers several features to showcase your products in the best possible manner. Setting up Bento will be a breeze as you will find detailed documentation and timely help from the support team.
- Helps you build a fast WooCommerce store.
- Great customization features with pre-built templates.
- Advanced features to complement your WooCommerce store.
- Compatible with WCVendors.
- Developer-friendly code.
Hopefully, these WooCommerce multi vendor themes will help you set up a successful WooCommerce marketplace. Leave us a comment to share your thoughts.
Check the video as well on the best WooCommerce multi vendor themes: