Last updated - January 5, 2021
In different scenarios you may want to restrict the quantity of purchase on your eCommerce store. Creating restrictions could help in enhancing profitability and improving operational efficiency in several business models. This is especially true when you have a wholesale store or custom manufacturing process. How can you incorporate this feature on your WooCommerce store? In this article we will list out some WooCommerce Plugins to Set Minimum and Maximum Quantity for purchase.
This plugin lets you configure different rules to specify quantity for products, variations and orders. You can specify the minimum as well as maximum thresholds based on your store strategy. In addition, you can also specify a minimum or maximum cost of the entire cart to be able to checkout. The plugin allows you set up these rules for orders, or for specific products or variations. If customers’ carts are not meeting the specified quantity or cost requirements, they will not be able to checkout.
- Configure minimum and maximum quantities and costs required for checkout.
- Specify the rules for orders, products, individual variations as well as categories.
- Display error message when a customer’s cart is not meeting specified requirements.
- Exclude specific products.
The cost of the plugin is $29.
If you are looking for a plugin to set minimum and maximum values to apply discounts, check out ELEX WooCommerce Dynamic pricing and Discounts plugin. It lets you apply discount rules based on quantity, price, weight and number of items.
This plugin will let you define quantity restrictions for purchases on your WooCommerce store. According to your profit estimates and operational concerns, you can set up the quantity rules. You can take several factors such as the product in the cart, total cart value, shipping costs, etc., while applying quantity restrictions. Moreover, the plugin helps you guide your customers to purchase the optimum quantity for best deals and maintain a good experience for them.
- Define restrictions on product quantity and order amount during checkout.
- Display different purchase rules on the product page.
- Display custom error messages when customer’s cart is not meeting requirements.
- Exclude products from purchase rules.
- Apply rules to categories.
The cost of a single site subscription of the plugin is $59.99.
This plugin helps you set a default value for purchase on your store. It could help to encourage customers to purchase a quantity preferred by you. The plugin lets you set default quantities across the store or for specific categories alone. At the same time, you will be able to override default quantity settings for individual products. The same option to override default quantities can be made available for customers as well. Furthermore, the plugin is quite easy to set up and you can configure it in a matter of minutes!
- Set a default purchase quantity specific to products, categories, or for the entire product catalog.
- Backed by powerful logic to ensure accurate display of default quantity.
- Support for all WooCommerce product types.
- Easy configuration process.
- Compatible with several popular WordPress plugins and themes.
The Starter license for one site is priced at $49.
You will be able to specify quantity restrictions for products, variations and orders using this plugin. It also lets you group products and apply restrictions together. Moreover, the plugin lets you set up cost limits in orders as well. Also, the plugin lets you hide the Checkout button on cart pages and display error messages specific to a product. Furthermore you can set up quantity and cost restrictions applicable only to certain user roles.
- Configure cost and quantity limits for products, variations and product groups.
- Display custom messages for each condition when it is not met.
- Set up limits based on categories, product attributes and user roles.
- Exclude specific products from limitation rules.
For a single site, the plugin costs $34.
This plugin helps you have a lot of control in setting product quantities in your Checkout pages. In an addition to minimum and maximum quantity limits in an order, it helps you set up per item quantity on per order basis. Moreover, it offers a user friendly interface to help you set up diverse quantity rules without hassles. You can let customers see the applicable quantity rules by custom messaging options. Furthermore, there are options to enable cart notices.
- Set minimum and maximum quantity limits per item, product and cart total.
- Enable purchase only for a fixed quantity for particular products or the entire catalog.
- Specify quantity rules per category.
- Change the default WooCommerce option to enter quantity with a drop-down option.
- Customized messages to communicate restrictions effectively to customers.
A single site license of the plugin is $29.99.
This is another option among WooCommerce Plugins to Set Minimum and Maximum Quantity. It helps you set up minimum and maximum quantity limitations and define the steps required to apply them. One of the highlights of the plugin is its ability to help you enable or disable decimal quantities for ordering. Furthermore, it provides you with an option to choose from three different interfaces for selection – radio button, select or the default option.
- Set minimum and maximum quantity for products that can be added to cart or purchased on your WooCommerce store.
- Define user-friendly steps to let customers choose the quantity.
- Modify the default option with select or radio button.
- Set limitations to purchase quantity for individual customers.
- Compatible with popular themes, plugins and WPML.
- Reliable support team.
For a single site, this plugin will cost you $29.
You can set up quantity based or price based restrictions on your site purchases thanks to this plugin. It helps you set up rules applicable to your entire product catalog or only to specific products. The plugin lets you manage quantity rules at single product, variation, category, and cart levels. It will be a great option to enhance your average order value and revenue by encouraging customers to make specific quantity purchases. Moreover, it has a simple user interface that will help you configure it easily irrespective of your familiarity with WordPress.
- Configure minimum and maximum quantity rules globally across your store.
- Set up global price rules as well to ensure higher order values on your store.
- Prevent customers from checking out when the specified cart quantities are not met.
- Optionally hide the checkout button for carts that have not met the quantity or price specifications.
- Force the minimum quantity required for purchase as the default option.
- Disallow add to cart option after the maximum quantity limits are reached.
- Let customers remove items from the checkout page.
- Set minimum and maximum rules for categories and variations.
A single site license of this plugin could cost you $29.99.
You can restrict users to make a purchase on your store only if they add products that cost more than the minimum set value to cart. It uses WordPress user roles to set the restrictions. You can set minimum and maximum subtotal values for each user role available on your store. Moreover, for each user role, you can display a custom warning message when the specifications are not met. Furthermore, the plugin offers an easy option to toggle the restrictions on and off for each role.
- Set cost restrictions on your WooCommerce store specific to user roles.
- Display a customized HTML warning message.
- Easily enable or disable restrictions for individual roles.
You can download the plugin for free from the ELEXtensions website.
If you are looking for a simple option to set up quantity limitations on your WooCommerce store, give this one a try. The store owners will be able to easily enable and disable the quantity rules for each product. Please note, you will have to apply the quantity restrictions for individual products, not for categories or the entire catalog.
- Simple option to set minimum and maximum quantity restrictions for your products.
- Simple configuration that includes enabling the feature and specifying the quantity range.
You can download the plugin for free from the WordPress plugin repository.
This plugin helps you set a maximum limit on your WooCommerce store on the number of products that can be added to cart. And, the plugin provides an option for you to set the limit globally or individually per product. Moreover, the plugin works with both simple and variable products of WooCommerce.
- Set a limit for the number of products that can be added to cart.
- Can set the limit for each product, per order.
- Supports simple and variable products.
- Works with both guest and logged in customers.
- Multiple languages available.
Download the plugin from the WordPress plugin repository.
Hopefully, these WooCommerce Plugins to Set Minimum and Maximum Quantity will help you control the order quantity and value more effectively. Leave us a comment if you have a query.