Last updated - July 20, 2021
Product personalization could be a great strategy to attract and retain customers on your eCommerce store. With the help of plugins, you will be able to incorporate additional fields on your WooCommerce product pages that customers can choose from. This will be a great boost to customer experience on your site as well. In this article, we will discuss some of the best WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Plugins that you can install in your store.
The Product Add-Ons plugin lets you offer product customization options in your WooCommerce store. Your customers will be able to add extra product options from the product page before adding it to cart. The plugin lets you add different field types such as checkboxes, text boxes, dropdowns, custom price inputs, and even sample images. In addition, you will be able to apply these setting globally or for individual products. Moreover the plugin lets you charge a flat fee or a fee based on percentage or quantity.
- Allow product customization on your WooCommerce store.
- Several field types.
- Multiple options to calculate fees for additional product options.
- Works seamlessly with Subscriptions and Bookings.
The cost of the plugin is $49.
You can improve customer satisfaction and average order value on your store with the help of this plugin. It helps you add different field types such as radio buttons, checkboxes, drop-down fields, custom text inputs, etc., on your product pages. The additional fields could be free or chargeable according to your store strategy. Furthermore, the plugin lets you set add-on option for all products, or for select products or categories.
- Offer product addons through different field types.
- Display fields based on conditional logic.
- Set fixed or percentage price for add-ons.
- Replace product images incorporating the add-on.
- Compatible with WPML.
For a single site, you can get this plugin at $89.99
This is another user-friendly plugin that will help you offer product personalization on your WooCommerce store. The plugin allows product customization thanks to 16 different field types for custom options. In addition, you will find advanced features like conditional logic to make the shopping experience seamless for customers. Notably, the plugin has a simple user interface that makes working with it a breeze, even if you don’t have advanced technical knowledge. Depending on your store strategy, you can add additional fields and their costs flexibly.
- Create additional product options from 16 different field types.
- Allow customers to add other products as add-ons.
- Option to add charges to extra fields.
- Add fields globally or to specific products.
- Specific fields for variations.
- Apply conditional logic.
The Basic license of the plugin is priced at $59.
This is a popular and feature-rich option to create additional options on your product pages. The plugin offers multiple field types, conditional logic and form building capabilities for your WooCommerce store. Interestingly, the plugin allows you to enable add-on options based on specific user roles. Moreover, you can easily control the charges and placement of each field.
- Create additional product options from a range of field types.
- Toggle the display of additional options based on user roles.
- Control pricing, appearance and placement of the fields effortlessly.
- Conditional logic.
- Fixed or percentage pricing for fields.
The price of a Regular License of this plugin is $39.
This plugin helps you customize your products with unique attribute selectors and additional fields. You will be able to charge customers for the additional options as well. The plugin offers different options such as text input, text area, checkbox, colors, html selectors and more. Furthermore, the plugin is fully responsive and is ready for translation.
- Helps you add custom product options on your WooCommerce store.
- Modify the attribute selector options with diverse styling choices.
- Set pricing for add-on options.
- Easy to install and configure.
- Supports Ajax and fully responsive.
- Compatible with WPML.
The cost of a Regular License of this plugin is $24.
This plugin helps you create product add-ons effortlessly on your WooCommerce store. The additional field types include checkboxes, text boxes, text areas, file upload options, and more. It is quite easy to work with this plugin, as you can add extra fields to a select number of products or categories. In addition, the plugin lets you set price for each option, and also offers conditional logic to control the display of fields.
- Easily add extra product options with 14 different field types.
- Set prices for each field.
- Apply conditional logic to display fields.
- Option to add images to radio buttons and checkboxes.
- Import and export options.
The cost of a Regular License of this plugin is $29.
Instead of creating a lot of variations for each product in your store, you can add extra product options using this plugin. It offers product grouping options that will let you add extra product options to multiple products at the same time. Features like accordions and tooltips will make it extremely easy for your customers to select the desired option while option. The plugin is compatible with several other popular plugins.
- Add extra product options easily on your WooCommerce store.
- Set prices for each option.
- Supports a wide range of field types.
- Product options can be arranged in an accordion menu for better visual appeal.
- Can add options on the checkout page.
This plugin will cost you $29 for a Regular License.
This plugin offers 13 different field types to create extra options on your WooCommerce product pages. As a result, you will be able to display the features of your products more effectively. The plugin allows two different sections to place the additional fields. Additionally, you can apply conditional logic and try different display styles to match with your store’s design.
- Add custom product fields on your WooCommerce store.
- Place the additional fields in two different sections.
- Conditional display rules.
- Customize the appearance of the additional fields.
- Additional customization options with hooks.
You can download the plugin for free from the WordPress plugin repository.
This is another great free option that will help you easily add extra options to your WooCommerce products. You will be able to easily collect additional information from customers during a purchase using this plugin. The plugin has a drag and drop interface, which will make it quite easy for new users. However, for more advanced features like pricing options, file uploads and conditional logic, you will have to get the premium version of the plugin.
- Easily add extra product options on your WooCommerce store.
- Multiple field types including text fields, radio buttons, date, and more.
- Supports HTML tags.
- Easy to use.
The basic version of the plugin is free.
This is an intuitive option that will help you create additional product options. It is loaded with features such as multiple field types, conditional logic and dynamic product pricing. The plugin offers you great control in choosing which of your products need to display the additional options.
- Multiple field types to set up additional product options.
- Apply dynamic product price based on the additional fields.
- Conditional logic for field display.
- Works with simple and variable products.
- Translation ready.
This plugin offers easy options to create additional product fields on your WooCommerce store. It offers seven different types of add-on fields including checkboxes, radio buttons and dropdowns. With the free version of the plugin, you will be able to optionally make fields mandatory, and edit placeholders and tooltips for each field.
- Add extra product options with 7 different types of add-on fields.
- Choose to make a field mandatory or not.
- Edit placeholders and tooltips for each field.
- Supports CSS styling.
You can download the plugin for free.
Hopefully, these WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Plugins will help you offer great flexibility to enhance customer experience and revenue on your store. Leave us a comment if you have a query.
Check out the video below: