Providing a convenient search option to customers is an important aspect when it comes to eCommerce conversions. You have to create an interface that helps customers to quickly find the products they are looking for. If you are running a WooCommerce store, you can find several plugins to enhance the search functionality of your store. In this article, we will discuss some of the best WooCommerce search plugins that will help to improve customer experience on your store.
You will be able to set up a live product search option on your WooCommerce store using this plugin. Customers will be able to find the products they are looking for thanks to its advanced features. Moreover, it lets you gather valuable insights from customers’s search behavior and improve your site navigation and product range.
- Creates a search interface that enables customers to find products faster.
- Live search to display relevant product details including images while customers type.
- Live filters to let customers search by keyword, categories, price range, attributes, etc.
- Advanced search weight to find relevant keyword matches.
- Automatically index products even when changes are made.
- Built-in assistant.
- Widgets and shortcodes support.
- Gain valuable business insights related to customer interaction.
- Hassle-free integration with your WooCommerce store.
The single site subscription of the plugin will cost you $49.
WOOF Products Filter provides a great way for your customers to filter out the products they are trying to find. You will be able to supercharge the standard search feature of your WooCommerce store using this plugin. It has flexible settings that will help you easily provide options for customers to filter products by taxonomies, attributes, price, etc. Moreover, it allows developer-level customizations as well.
- Insert product filters anywhere on your site with shortcodes.
- Ajax-based for fast searches.
- Supports search by SKU and meta data.
- Easily analyze search data to improve site navigation.
- Custom product layout template.
- Infinite scrolling.
- Compatible with most WordPress themes.
The regular license of the plugin costs $34.
Make your WooCommerce search option more efficient with the help of this popular plugin. This plugin will help your customers search with product title, id, taxonomies, attributes, custom fields, etc. It is feature rich and works with all WooCommerce product types including variable products. Moreover, the plugin has a user-friendly interface that will help you configure it effortlessly.
- Set up an advanced search option on your WooCommerce store with product title, categories, tags, SKU, custom attributes, etc.
- Support for variable products.
- Create unique tabs for each set of forms.
- Include or exclude specific products by ids, taxonomies or attributes.
- Option to display only an exact match option.
- Option to set image source for results.
The Pro version will cost you around $57.
You will be able to integrate an advanced search feature on your WooCommerce store with the help of this plugin. Customers will be able to view search results while they are still typing the search keyword. Moreover, they can search for products belonging to specific categories or tags as well. Overall this plugin will help improve the navigation of your store, and thereby could contribute to better customer experience.
- Improve the search feature of your store with live product searches.
- Show a preview of the product with image and description of the product.
- Promote your products in the search results by adding a badge for products with offers.
- Option to choose the search form layout.
- Compatible to YITH Multi Vendor Plugin.
The single site subscription of the plugin has a price tag of $69.99.
This is another effective solution to improve the search capabilities on your WooCommerce store. It is easy to integrate, and will transform the standard search option into an efficient tool for customer satisfaction and improved sales. Customers will be able to search for products on your site with different aspects such as product title, category, tag, attribute, etc.
- Configure an advanced live search option on your store.
- Different aspects for filtering products such as title, taxonomies, SKU, attributes, etc.
- Auto correct option when search keyword is mispelt.
- Recognize price in the search keyword.
- Integrate smoothly with your WordPress theme.
- Display trending products.
- Insightful analytics options.
The regular license of the plugin is $59.
A powerful, search tool for WooCommerce, this one is easy to set up. With super quick display of search results, this one will boost the customer experience on your store. The Ajax-based interface will display results quickly when customers start typing a keyword in the search field. As a result, customers will find it much easy to find a relevant product in your store.
- Set a search option with all your WooCommerce products.
- Display a search form anywhere on your site with the help of widgets and shortcodes.
- Filter results by different aspects of the product.
- Includes product images in search results.
- Compatible with several popular WooCommerce themes.
You can purchase a single site license of this plugin at $16.
This is a comprehensive solution to manage search features on your WooCommerce store. The search results from this plugin are displayed in a more legible manner compared to the standard search option of WooCommerce. More importantly, it has features like automatic spelling correction to prevent customers from missing out. Moreover, it is quite flexible for customizations.
For a single site, you can purchase this plugin at $39.
If you are looking for a smart solution to improve search functionality on your store, this plugin could help. It gives really fast results even when you have a large volume of products on your store. The pro version of the plugin will help your customers search specifically with custom field, brand, SKU, etc. Furthermore, the plugin has a plethora of features to provide the best experience to your customers.
- Search within several aspects of your products such as title, description, brands, custom fields and more.
- Display product images, short description, price, etc., in the search results.
- Show categories, tags and brands as a suggestions in a search.
- Fast results even for large number of products.
- Customization options.
A Personal license for one site that can handle up to 10000 products will cost you $49.
You can integrate a powerful search option on your store thanks to this plugin. It will ensure real quick product suggestions from your huge product catalog. WPSOLR is a great option, equally good for small businesses as well as big enterprises.
- Create a comprehensive search feature on your store that can index every possible bit of information on your store.
- Scalable technology to handle any sudden surge in traffic on your store.
- Secure solution.
- Faster than many other search solutions.
- Multiple add-ons to help you integrate with popular WordPress plugins.
- Reliable support team.
The cost will be around €199 per year.
You can add a great search feature on your WordPress site using this plugin. It will ensure that the search results will be based on the relevance of the search keywords. As expected, it will help you search custom fields and taxonomies. Your customers will be able to search through SKUs, product variations, etc.
- Integrate an extensive search option on your WooCommerce store.
- Keyword stemming for better search results.
- Option to exclude content from search results.
- Supports custom fields.
- Analytics insights for improvement.
The Standard license of the plugin costs $99 with one year of support and updates.
This plugin will help you configure a better looking and more efficient search option on your WooCommerce store. It has shortcodes and widgets that are compatible with popular page builders such as Elementor, WP Bakery etc. Moreover, the plugin offers extensive customization options, according to your specific requirements.
- Set up a search feature that supports multiple post types.
- Customizable frontend interface.
- More than 60 pre-defined layouts for different layouts.
- Widgets and shortcodes support.
- Images will be displayed in search results.
- Option to adjust the search logic.
- Product filters for taxonomy, custom field, etc.
- Keyword suggestion and auto complete for better user experience.
- Detailed search statistics.
Regular license of this plugin will cost you $36.
This plugin offers multiple tools to make your WooCommerce store more interactive to customers. It offers a live product search tool as well as an option for product comparison. Moreover, you will be able to set up extensive product filter options too.
- Set up live search that will suggest products while customers are typing.
- Customizable auto search option.
- Display shipping availability based on customer’s location.
- Product zoom option.
Hopefully, these WooCommerce search plugins will help you enhance the search functionality on your store. Leave us a comment if you have a query.