As an eCommerce store owner, you might be looking for strategies to improve your sales figures and revenue. Upselling is one of the most effective strategies to improve the order value along with improving customer experience. With a good upselling strategy, you will be able to recommend a product or combination of products that will improve customer satisfaction. There are several approached you can try out to upsell more effectively. Here is a list of WooCommerce upsell plugins that are valuable for your marketing efforts.
With the help of this plugin, you can offer additional services that customers might need along with the product they are going to buy. You can display different field types to let customers choose free and paid add-on services. This way you can improve the average order value in the store and at the same time provide a better experience to your customers. There are several services you can upsell through checkout fields, like faster delivery, insurance coverage, tips for the delivery personnel, etc. The plugin is quite easy to configure.
- Display custom fields on your checkout page to let customers sign up for additional services.
- Charge customers for opting for additional services with percentage or fixed charges.
- Apply conditional logic while displaying add-on services.
- Dynamically update order details when customers choose for an add-on service.
- Easily sort and filter orders based on add-ons in the backend.
The single site license costs $79.
Recommending a better product is one of the most direct options to upsell on your WooCommerce store. The Product Recommendations plugin is a smart option among Best WooCommerce Upsell Plugins as it employs machine learning to suggest products. It provides you with the flexibility to display product recommendations at 20 different locations on your store. Moreover, the plugin offers actionable analytics insights to improve your product recommendation strategies.
- Create smart product recommendations on your WooCommerce store with the help of machine learning.
- Generate upsells in bulk.
- Display upsells conditional based on customer’s cart and order preferences.
- Option to display upsells in different locations on your site.
- Apply multiple product recommendation strategies to improve customer experience.
- Employ analytics insights to enhance conversions.
For $79, you can get a single site subscription of this extension.
You can link some of your products together, so that adding one will force the linked product as well to the cart. With the plugin, you can make this process optional or required depending on your store strategy. For example, a repair shop may want to force a spare part that they are selling. In such scenarios, you can persuade the customer to make the purchase without hindering their experience with you.
- Link products together and add them to cart together when a customer tries to add one.
- Provide flexibility to customers to modify the order or quantity in the cart.
- Option to not allow customers to change the link products or their quantity as well.
The plugin costs $49 for a single site subscription.
With this plugin, you can provide customers with interesting offers for certain other products after a purchase. They will be able to simply click the offer and make a purchase, without the need for entering payment information again. It offers different templates that you can easily set up for your upsell pages. Moreover, you can customize the pages yourself thanks to the seamless integration with several page builders. Furthermore, you can try out different approaches with this plugin if a customer turns down your initial upsell offer.
- Trigger upsell offers to customers after they have made a purchase.
- Configure targeted upsell product based on the category rather than setting up individual products.
- The upsell product will be added to the order that triggered it.
- Improvise offers based on customer behavior.
- No limits in the number of offers.
- Personalize the offer pages.
For a single site, you can get this plugin at $55.
Chained Products extension is a great way to create pre-configured product bundles on your store. Offering a product bundle at discounted rate is a tried-and-tested strategy that works for upsell efforts. You can easily create product bundles using this plugin by linking products that could be bought together. Moreover, the plugin is easy to configure with an intuitive interface and a dependable support team.
- Chain multiple products on your store together so that adding one to cart will automatically add all the associated products.
- Manage inventory of each product part of the bundle separately.
- All product combinations will be pre configured and customers can simply choose the preferred bundle.
- Updated made to chained products can be applied to past orders.
- Intuitive and easy to configure.
The single site subscription of the plugin costs $49.
Product Bundles extension offers a lot of scope to create product combinations that will improve your store’s average order value. You can easily create a product bundle and offer a discounted rate relative to the total price of individual products in the bundle. This is a great upsell strategy that can be managed easily on your WooCommerce store. Moreover, you can use this plugin for creating personalized subscription boxes and assembled products. You can use the default WooCommerce upsell option to get your product bundles noticed by customers.
- Create product bundles out of all WooCommerce product types.
- Allow customers to configure the items and quantity in a bundle.
- Apply dynamic pricing to product bundles.
- Bundled product inventory reports for large stores.
- Templates to customize the appearance of bundled products at different customer touch points.
- Customize the plugin with code snippets and mini extensions.
The plugin costs $49 for a single site subscription.
Displaying products that are frequently bought together is an efficient upsell strategy for your WooCommerce store. This plugin will help you offer product recommendations on your store with items that are frequently bought together. You can configure product bundles in the plugin settings page as well as the individual product settings page. Moreover, the plugin offers different customization options to display products that are frequently bought together.
- Create upsells by combining products that are often purchased together.
- Bulk manage product combinations in a category.
- Customize the appearance and the positioning of the widget.
- Manage product combinations from a single location.
- Offer discounts for the entire bundle or individual products in the bundle.
$49 is the cost of a single site subscription of this plugin.
Product Add-Ons is a popular extension that will help you customize products. However, you can effectively use it for upsells as well by charging for customization. This plugin will be a great tool to improve customer experience by providing unique options to personalize products. The plugin also offers options to let customers suggest a price for the products.
- Add input fields on your product page to let customers personalize their products.
- Set up different fees for customization options.
- Options include text boxes, checkboxes, price inputs, sample images, etc.
- Let customers suggest a price – donations, tips, etc.
- Compatible with subscriptions and bookings.
A single site subscription of this plugin will cost you $49.
This plugin will help you display product recommendations in the cart page. This could potentially encourage customers to try out different options available while considering a product for purchase. This could give an impression to customers that they are trying out different available options. Overall, this could be a great option to improve customer experience and conversions on your store.
- Set rules to display upsell and cross sell products on cart page.
- Improve customer engagement by providing more available choices.
- Multiple options such as default, product match and category match.
- Simple user interface.
The plugin has a price tag of $29 for a single site subscription.
Cart Notices plugin could be a great help in improving your WooCommerce upsell strategy. It will help you display different kinds of notices that will encourage customers to complete a purchase. This could be persuade them to make the purchase decision, or to try out different, more valuable products. Overall, this could be a great option to improve customer engagement and conversion rate on your WooCommerce store.
- Display unique messages on cart and checkout pages for better customer engagement.
- Choose from 5 different message types including related product suggestions.
- Shortcode support to help you place messages anywhere on your site.
- Display dynamic notices like free shipping threshold to increase average order value.
The plugin is available for purchase at $49.
Hopefully, these WooCommerce upsell plugins will help you create effective product recommendations on your store. Leave us a comment if you have a query regarding any of these plugins.