Last updated - November 24, 2022
Regular feedback is one of the essential factors in your business growth. If you are running a WordPress website, how will you ensure that you are getting prompt feedback from your users and visitors? Placing a survey on your website would be a great way to enhance user engagement, and also to collect feedback. Once, you have decided to include surveys as part of your customer relationship management, you need to find the right tool. In this article, we will list out some of the best WordPress survey plugins that will help you incorporate surveys and polls on your site.
WPForms is a popular option for building different types of forms including smart survey forms. It offers a drag and drop form builder that is quite easy to use even for beginners. Moreover, the plugin offers a range of pre-built templates that will make it extremely easy to get started. Some of the other advanced features of this plugin include conditional logic, instant notifications and responsive design.
- Easy, drag and drop form builder to create surveys, polls and order forms effortlessly.
- Pre-built forms that you can easily customize according to your specific needs.
- Smart survey fields, NPS Surveys, real time polls, and interactive survey reports.
- Easy to embed the forms at different places on your site.
- Easily integrate with other third party services.
- Flexible for developer-level customization.
- Automatic spam protection.
WPForms has pricing plans starting from $39.50 per year. You need to get a Pro plan to get the surveys and polls add-on.
Gravity Forms is another preferred option to create diverse forms and embed them in your WordPress site. It offers a survey add-on that will help you easily gather information from your users for different analysis purposes. With the plugin and the add-on, you can seamlessly integrate diverse types of surveys into your WordPress site. You will also find several advanced features with this add-on to customize your strategy for surveys.
- Build professional forms with the help of an interactive visual editor.
- Easily integrate surveys into any of the forms using the add-on.
- Smooth configuration process.
- Filterable view of aggregate survey results.
- Limit surveys based on date or number.
- Multiple ready-to-use forms available.
- Advanced features such as conditional logic, file upload and email notifications.
A basic license of Gravity Forms has a price tag of $59 per year. However, for the survey add-on, you need to get the Elite license.
This is one of the most popular WordPress plugins for quizzes and surveys. It offers a drag and drop interface that makes it quite easy to build surveys. And, the plugin has no limits in the number of quizzes or surveys that you can create on your site. One of the main advantages of this plugin is that you will find a wide range of premium add-ons that will help you integrate additional features.
- Easily feature quizzes and surveys on your WordPress site.
- Extensive customization options.
- Email the results to the participants of the survey or quiz.
- Flexibility to design the surveys according to specific requirements.
- Integration with several other tools with the help of add-ons.
You can download the basic version of Quiz and Survey Master for free. Then, you can purchase individual add-ons at $10, or go for a bundle with prices starting from $79.
You can integrate polls on your WordPress site easily with this plugin. It has a drag and drop interface that will help users of all knowledge levels to create polls as per their requirement. Moreover, it is responsive, and is optimized for different platforms. You will find it quite flexible to add custom fields and make other modifications in the appearance and function.
- Simple interface to create polls on WordPress.
- All the essential features for a poll available including restrictions and limits.
- Option for custom fields.
- Flexible for design changes and developer level customization.
- Dependable customer support.
You can purchase a Regular License of this plugin at $29.
Does your business need proper research, and you are thinking of creating advanced-level research? I think the WordPress Survey Maker plugin is an ideal solution for building customer satisfaction surveys, various event planning questionnaires, market researches, and etc. The Survey Maker plugin has an intuitive interface, a wide variety of templates, and is user-friendly. Start to create smarter surveys with the help of this plugin.
- Logic Jump – question skip logic functionality, answer the right questions and skip the unnecessary ones
- Conditional Logic – personalized question paths for each survey taker
- Personalized results – give your audience unique feedback according to their results
- Third-party integrations – generate more leads with powerful integrations like; Mailchimp, Google sheet, ConvertKit, GetResponse,
- Campaign Monitor, Active Campaign, Madmimi, MalerLite, Sendinblue, and so on.
- Target the right audience
- Popup Survey
The WordPress Survey tool pro versions are; the Business pack which costs $29.00 and the Developer pack which costs $89.00. Also, you can make your first experience by trying the Free Personal pack.
This plugin lets you create polls, surveys and quizzes on your WordPress site. It has an effective way to display the results of your polls in an informative manner on the site. You can set up interesting polls to just entertain users, or for business evaluation tests or product recommendations. Moreover, the plugin offers a wide range of customization features.
- User-friendly WordPress poll plugin.
- Visual builder with live preview to help you easily build polls and surveys.
- Different poll styles and color gradients to choose from.
- Complete control for the site admin to design the questionnaire with range of features.
- Conditional logic.
The Regular License of this plugin will cost you $35.
If you are looking for an option to create interactive quizzes, surveys and polls on your WordPress site, you can consider this one. It is quite simple to use and helps you create surveys from scratch, or by using the pre-built templates. Moreover, the plugin will help you gather deep insights through optimized user interaction on your site.
- Helps you create interactive quizzes and surveys.
- Easy to use.
- Aids in improving user interaction and participation on your site.
- Powerful analytics dashboard to help you gather actionable insights.
If you have only basic needs, you can sign up for the free version. The Starter plan cost $19 per month.
Formidable Forms lets you build diverse forms on your WordPress site, including survey forms. With a drag and drop interface, and features like visual styler and repeated fields, it helps you make the forms the way you want. You can easily create custom polls and interactive surveys in a few clicks, and display the information effectively. Moreover, you can gather a lot of valuable insights from the user interaction as well.
- Easily create custom polls and surveys.
- Intuitive visual styler as well as drag and drop builder.
- Pre-made templates to help you get started.
- Include reports, charts and graphs.
- Responsive design.
The basic pricing plan will cost you $149, though you may find a discount on their website.
You will find CrowdSignal a great tool to create surveys and polls for your WordPress site. It has a great set of features to customize the surveys exactly as you envision. Apart from your website, you will be able to share the surveys through social media or email. Also, you will be able to easily export the surveys for third party tools and analyze them to gather insights.
- Quickly create surveys, polls and quizzes.
- Different types of forms available.
- Customize the appearance of the survey.
- Easy options to embed or share the survey.
- Conditional logic.
- Reliable support.
There is a free version with limited data export features, and there are different pricing plans starting from $15 per month.
YOP Poll is a popular plugin that will help you easily integrate polls and surveys on your WordPress site. It provides you different display and scheduling options to get the best out of your polls. You will find around 30 pre-built poll templates to help you get started easily. Moreover, it offers flexibility to display custom results data and also to add custom fields.
- Great option to create custom polls and surveys.
- 30 Poll templates.
- Option to add multiple questions per poll.
- Integrate social login and a countdown timer.
- Fingerprint identity check.
- Pie chart to display results.
You can download the basic version of YOP Poll for free from the WordPress repository. There are different premium options starting from a one-time payment of $17 with in-buit designs and more features.
This is a powerful, yet easy to use option to create polls on your WordPress site. With several customization options, you will be able to manage different aspects of your polls quite easily with this plugin. There are 9 animated options to display poll results on your site. It also helps you add images and videos to your polls.
- Easily build polls on your WordPress site.
- Create unlimited polls.
- Extensive customization options.
- Create questions in any language and add unlimited answers.
- Added features in the premium version.
The basic version of the plugin is available on the WordPress repository for free. You can also check out the premium version of Responsive Poll plugin with advanced features.
Hopefully, these WordPress Survey Plugins will help you improve customer participation, and thereby contribute to better service and lead generation. Leave us a comment if you have a query.