When you are managing an online store, quite frequently you will need to migrate store data. The data migration could be to another web store, or to an app or tool for a specific function. If your online store is on WordPress WooCommerce, you will find several plugins to move different kinds of store data. In this article, we will list out some of the best free plugins for WooCommerce order import and export.
This plugin is one of the most popular options available on the WordPress repository for order export. Using this, you will be able to easily export order data into files of multiple formats including CSV, XLS, XML and JSON. You will be able to select the fields that you want to export. In addition, the plugin lets you rename labels as well as modify the order of the columns, if required. Also, the plugin makes sure that bulk order export is quite smooth and hassle free. You can also try out the Advanced Order Export Pro.
- Export WooCommerce order data effortlessly.
- Supports different file formats.
- Capable to export custom fields.
- Powerful filters to help you selectively choose data to export.
With the help of this plugin, you will be able to export and import product data as per your requirement. The free version of the plugin lets you export and import order data as well as coupon information via CSV. It offers a simple user interface that lets you easily map the data from your store to the corresponding fields on the CSV file. Furthermore, the plugin has an option to export the data in XML format, as specified by some service providers. Also, since the plugin breaks down large import files into smaller chunks, the process is extremely smooth.
Checkout the premium version or WooCommerce order import and export plugin for advanced features including compatibility to move subscription data.
- Export and import order data.
- Export and import coupon data.
- Smooth mapping of WooCommerce order fields.
- Supports CSV and XML formats.
- Support custom fields.
If you are looking for a user friendly plugin to import data to your WordPress site, this one you should consider. It will help you migrate diverse information to your site from an XML or CSV file. The plugin offers a very user-friendly interface that allows you to drag and drop the entities you want to import. For the plugin to support all WooCommerce product types, you will have to download the premium add-on. Check out the premium version of WP All Import.
- Import site data effortlessly.
- Supports XML and CSV.
- Intuitive import process thanks to a drag and drop interface.
- Add-ons for advanced functions.
- Simple and fast process.
This plugin is from the same developers of WP All Import, and offers you a great option to export site data. You will be able to export site data quickly and effortlessly using this plugin. The data can be exported into a custom XML or CSV file. Like the import plugin, this one too has an intuitive drag and drop interface, which makes things easier. You will be able to export custom post types and custom fields too. Moreover, the plugin offers an option to handpick the data that you want to export.
You can consider the premium version of WP All Export for advanced features.
- Export WordPress site data effortlessly.
- Intuitive and fast interface.
- Easily rename and rearrange CSV columns and XML file elements.
- Export custom data.
- Seamless integration with WP All Import plugin.
This is a powerful plugin that will help you easily import and export WordPress site data. It supports multiple file formats and helps you easily move data to or from your site. The plugin carries out the import/export process in the background, and hence does not affect your site performance. It also offers drag and drop interface to map product fields, and allows users of all knowledge levels to easily handle data migration. Advanced filtering options will let you customize the migration process as per your requirements. The plugin supports CSV, XLS, XLSX, XML, JSON, ODS, and TXT formats.
Try out the premium Woo Import Export plugin for advanced features including scheduled import and export.
- Easily import and export WordPress site data.
- Wide range of supported file formats.
- Easy and user friendly interface.
- Powerful filters.
- Add-ons for advanced features.
This is another simple plugin that will help you export WooCommerce product data into a CSV file. The export file includes a range of information including details on product, customer, order status, etc. With extensive options on the settings page, you will be able to selectively choose the data you want to export. Moreover, the plugin offers the flexibility to customize the features using hooks.
For more export fields, you can try out the premium WooCommerce Simply Order Export add-on.
- Export WooCommerce order data.
- Customize the plugin capability.
- Easy to configure.
- Set a start and end date for the export process.
- Reorder fields.
This is another flexible option to export WooCommerce order data. The plugin offers options to export product data into CSV or Excel files. You will be able to use the extensive set of filters available with this plugin to selectively choose the data that you want to export. Moreover, the plugin helps you export metadata and custom fields created by third party plugins on your site.
The pro version of the WooCommerce Flexible order export plugin offers additional fields for export, as well as options like scheduled export.
- Easily export WooCommerce order data.
- Supports custom fields and meta data created by other plugins.
- Customizable with code snippets.
- Powerful filters to choose the data you want to export.
- Drag and drop interface to reorder fields.
This is a convenient option to export multiple types of WooCommerce store data. The free plugin helps to export products, customers, orders and more. You will be able to export the data into a CSV or XML file using this plugin. In addition, the plugin offers a simple interface to handle the export process. After exporting the data, you will be able to rename fields as well as filter the data based on different parameters.
For exporting additional meta fields, you can try out the pro version of Export WooCommerce plugin.
- Export WooCommerce products, orders, order items, customers and customers from orders.
- Option to export into CSV or XML.
- More than 100 fields can be included in the export report.
- Easy to configure and use.
Hopefully, this article has helped you familiarize yourself with some of the best free WooCommerce Order Import and Export plugins. Leave us a comment if you have a query.