eCommerce store owners will be constantly striving for the best visibility for their store and products. Advertising in varied marketing and social media channels, price comparison sites, etc., can help a lot in this regard. Generating a feed of your products in a format suitable for external channels would be the initial step for this approach. When you have a large number of products in your store, generating feeds accurately could be a challenge. In this article, we will discuss some of the best free product feed pro plugins that will help you create feeds from your WooCommerce store.
This free plugin helps you generate a feed of your products in order to make them available for Google Shopping. It helps you generate the product feed in different file formats such as TSV, XML and CSV. Moreover, the plugin helps you schedule updates of the feed so that your product information stays up-to-date in Google listings. Furthermore, the plugin helps with seamless mapping of WooCommerce categories with Google categories and helps you set rules and conditions while mapping.
- Create unlimited WooCommerce product feeds to display on Google Shopping ads.
- Supports multiple file formats and multiple countries.
- Schedule feature to update the feed in regular intervals.
- Powerful attribute mapping.
- Easily manage multiple product feeds.
The free version of the plugin works only with simple products. For variable product support and other advanced features, check ELEX WooCommerce Google Shopping Plugin (Google Product Feed).
This is one of the most popular option among free WooCommerce product feed pro plugins in the WordPress plugin repository. It helps you create product feeds for different marketing channels such as Google Merchant Center, Facebook Remarketing, Bing Ads, etc. There are more than 100 templates that will help you create the feeds more easily. It supports variable products, and also offers advanced filtering of products for your feeds. Moreover, there are no limits on the number of products or product feed that you can create using this plugin.
- Create product feeds for different marketing channels.
- Create as many product feeds as you need.
- Seamless field and attribute mapping.
- Pre-configured templates.
The paid version supports multiple languages and Facebook Pixel.
This is another user-friendly plugin that helps you create product feeds for different marketing and sales channels such as Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. In fact, it supports over 100 different channels from all over the world. The plugin also offers options to schedule updates of the feed with the help of HTTP or FTP. Furthermore, the plugin supports multiple file formats such as TXT, XML, CSV, TSV, XLS, etc.
- Create unlimited product feeds for over 100 product types.
- Supports different file formats.
- Easy user interface.
- Supports all default WoCommerce product types and product types created by other plugins.
You can try the premium version of the plugin as well for more advanced features.
This is another useful plugin that you can try to create a product feed for Google Shopping. The highlight of the plugin is that it has pre configured the required settings for Google Shopping feed, and as a result, you can instantly submit the feed after installation. However, you will be able to make further adjustments and control how your products will be displayed in Google Shopping ads.
- Create product feed for Google Shopping.
- Pre-configured settings to make it extremely easy to submit the feed.
- Further options to optimize the feed.
- Option to schedule updates regularly.
The free version of the plugin has a limit of 100 products, you can check the premium plugin for more options.
This plugin will help you generate product feeds for different marketing channels such as Google Shopping, Facebook Dynamics, eBay, etc. Additionally, the plugin has predefined templates for over 168 different marketing channels that you can use to create product feeds. The plugin also has an option to auto-sync with Google Shopping so that your feed will be regularly updated. Furthermore, the plugin has extensive filtering options as well.
- Offers a quick option to generate product feeds for different channels.
- Pre-built templates for over 168 templates to get you started quickly.
- Extensive filtering options.
- Automatic sync with Google Merchant Center.
The free version is limited to 50 product, you can check the premium version to support more products.
You can use this plugin to place product feeds from eBay on your WordPress blog. If you are keen to promote eBay products through your blog for affiliate marketing, this plugin could be useful. You can embed the products into posts, or display them through widgets.
- Display eBay product feed in your blog.
- Embed products into posts or display using widgets.
- Great way to earn affiliate income.
With the premium version of the plugin, you can create store-style layouts as well.
This plugin offers an easy option to create product feeds for more than 40 different marketing channels. Moreover, it offers pre-built templates for certain channels such as Google Shopping, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, etc. The plugin offers a great user interface, where you can select products individually, or choose based on categories. Additionally, it supports product variations and scheduled updates.
- Generate product feeds for over 40 different channels.
- Choose products for the feed individually or based on categories.
- Support to set up the first feed.
- Automatically sync feed so that listings will be up-to-date.
This is a simple option to create a feed of your WooCommerce products for Google Merchant Center. The plugin supports XML file format and let you easily upload products for better visibility through Google Shopping listings.
- Easily create product feed for Google Shopping.
- Automatically generate Google Merchant Center form after updating the feed.
This is another simple option to create product feeds for a range of marketing channels including Google Shopping, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. The plugin supports three different file formats – XML, TXT and CSV. Moreover, the plugin supports filtering by query as well as product categories. Also, it will update Google Shopping feed at specified intervals such as hourly, daily or yearly.
- Create unlimited product feeds.
- Different filtering options.
- Automatic feed update options.
- Get instant reports on Google Merchant Center errors without logging in to your account.
Hopefully, these free Product Feed Pro plugins will help you manage your WooCommerce product feeds effortlessly. Please leave us a comment if you have a query.