Email marketing continues to be one of the best marketing strategies out there for website and eCommerce store owners. Mailchimp is one of the most popular options to help you execute an efficient email marketing strategy. However, there are also a good number of strong players in the email marketing domain that could be great replacements for Mailchimp. In this article, we will discuss some of the best Mailchimp alternatives that you can try out.
Mailchimp – An overview
Mailchimp is a comprehensive marketing platform that helps businesses of all sizes with their email marketing strategies. It is easy to use, and provides business owners with a lot of actionable insights to improve conversions. Mailchimp offers a user-friendly that will help you create professional and good looking emails. Moreover, there are several templates available, which will make your job easier. It has several other tools like subject line helper, A/B testing, etc., to enhance your email strategy. You will also find several automations that will help you make the job easier, and it ensures your emails are getting delivered properly to the targeted audience.
The pricing plans of Mailchimp starts from $9.99 for 500 contacts. And the premium plan starts from $299 for 10000 contacts.
Advanced features of Mailchimp
These are some of the advanced features you will get access to with the premium plans of Mailchimp:
- Email Templates to help you get started.
- Multi-Step Journeys
- A/B Testing and Multivariate test to understand what works with your customers.
- You will be able to add your own branding to the emails.
- Build customer journeys to understand conversion principles.
- Optimize the send time to enhance email opening possibilities.
- Target customers based on their behavior.
- Use dynamic content for better user experience.
- Segment customers more effectively.
- Advanced reporting features.
- Support through phone as well as 24/7 through email and chat.
The pricing plans of MailChimp could be a little steep for most users as it increases based on the number of contacts you want to engage. This could be a reason that encourages a lot of users to look for other options. We will take a detailed look at some of the Mailchimp alternatives to help you pick a suitable one.
HubSpot helps you create beautiful emails for marketing needs. You can experiment with design, and get the right insights to optimize your strategy as well. HubSpot offers a wide range of templates and a convenient drag and drop interface to help you design conversion-focused emails. To remove the HubSpot branding, you can opt for a premium plan that starts from $45 per month (1000 contacts). However, you can get the basic email marketing features in the free plan itself.
- Drag and drop editor.
- Email personalization options.
- Templates are appreciated by many users.
- Features like CRM data integration and A/B Testing to enhance conversions.
- Can organize contact data effectively.
- Pricing is based on number of contacts, and could be high for some.
- Take a little time to get used to according to some users.
- Reporting features can be improved.
Moosend is a result-oriented email marketing platform that promises quick results. With a drag and drop editor, you will be able to customize emails without any coding skills. In addition, data-driven insights, A/B Testing options and customer segmentation will help you get the best results out of your email campaigns. Additionally, the personalization options will let you create better rapport with your customers. Moosend’s Pro plan starts from $8 per month for 1000 contacts. If you want only basic email features, you can use the free plan that also offers analytics and subscription forms.
- Easy to create emails.
- Advanced automation features to simplify marketing efforts.
- Great personalization options to improve email open rates.
- Advanced segmentation.
- Realtime analytics.
- Free plan is limited to 1000 contacts.
- Some users expect better template designs.
ConvertKit offers a great email designer that will help you create beautiful emails. The highlight of this tool is that it focuses more on creating textual content than overusing media. And, you can easily insert images stored in an image library. You will be able to create clickable call-to-action buttons as well. For 1000 customers, you can get the creator plan for $29 per month.
- Drag and drop interface
- Clickable CTA buttons.
- Visual automations.
- No advanced technical skills required.
- Analytics features.
- Limited options when you want to send more than text-based emails.
- Some getting used to is needed at the start.
Drip is a great solution to create email campaigns to grow your business. You will be able to create personalized emails and product recommendations to enhance your store’s conversion rate. Moreover, it offers behavior-based automations that will reduce your workload, and enhance customer experience. For 1000 contacts, you can get the tool at a monthly cost of $29. There is a 14-day free trial option as well.
- Helps create personalized emails.
- A/B Testing
- Advanced segmentation.
- Premade workflows.
- Customer segmentation.
- Automation and workflow doesn’t seem to be seamless all the time.
- Some integrations were reported to have glitches.
With Constant Contact, you will find a comprehensive set of tools to help with your marketing efforts. It offers a free email builder with a good range of templates to start with. Furthermore, there are ample opportunities to customize emails to make them look unique. The real time reporting feature too will be quite handy to improve your efforts. Pricing plans start from $20 per month. There is a one-month free trial.
- Customizable templates.
- Easy to use editor.
- Advanced reporting features.
- eCommerce specific automation tools.
- Customer segmentation.
- Adding external images on the email builder is reported to be difficult.
- Spam testing needs an overhaul according to some users.
Omnisend is a marketing platform that will help optimize your workflow while enhancing revenue opportunities. Rather than simply helping with sending emails, it offers automation, segmentation, and SMS marketing opportunities. Omnisend lets you create personalized email campaigns without the need for any coding efforts. With customizable email templates, you will be able to manage unique designs for your emails. Also, it offers seamless eCommerce integration with product picker, product recommendations, discount codes, scratch cards, etc. Their standard email marketing plan will cost you $16 per month for a contact list size of 500. There is also a free plan that has the capacity to send 500 emails per month.
- Great option to create email campaigns.
- Simple and intuitive user experience.
- Customer segmentation.
- Great customer service.
- You need to choose from more expensive plans for additional channels.
- Some users see scope for more integrations.
AWeber offers great marketing solutions for improved conversions and revenue. Their email marketing tool offers great templates, an easy editor, and lot of customizations options. You will be able to effortlessly automate and personalize your email campaigns using the tool. Moreover, you will find a lot of actionable insights from the advanced analytics and reporting features of AWeber. To get a monthly plan of AWeber, you need to spend $19.99, which is good for 500 subscribers.
- Very easy to create campaigns.
- Great email deliverability.
- Dependable customer support.
- Efficient automation features.
- No free plans.
- Can add more integrations.
Sendinblue is a comprehensive option that offers great features to help you grow your business. It creates a seamless workflow to create and personalize professional email marketing campaigns. You will be able to design conversion-focused emails effortlessly thanks to the drag and drop editor. There are advanced personalization options to create emails, and advanced segmentation strategies will help you find the right customers to send them to. Sendinblue also offers A/B testing options, and sending time optimization to maintain the best open rate. With the Lite pricing plan of Sendinblue, you will be able to send 10k emails at a price of $25 per month. There is also a free plan that has a 300 monthly emails limit.
- Easy to use
- Great customer evaluation system.
- Useful analytics reports
- Chat to communicate with customers.
- Efficient automation.
- Landing page template design options can improve.
- Customer support response is occasionally slow according to some users.
Klaviyo offers intuitive personalization options for your email marketing team. It integrates seamlessly with your eCommerce platform, and offers great options to understand customer interests and their choices. Irrespective of the size of your business, you can use Klaviyo to enhance your sales figures and revenue. The major highlights of this tool is its capability to define segments without limitations, and ability to automate the workflow with diverse parameters. In addition, you will be able to set it up quickly. For unlimited email send for up to 1000 contacts, you can use Klaviyo for $30 per month.
- The drag and drop interface saves time.
- Real time user behavior is taken into account for analytics insights.
- Great automation features.
- Helps to retain customers.
- Slightly pricier.
- Occasional syncing issues.
MailerLite will help you enhance your email marketing efforts with advanced features. Depending on your comfort level, you can use the drag and drop editor, rich text, or custom HTML to design emails. Additionally, you can make use of predesigned templates to enhance the appearance of your campaigns. It offers advanced features like A/B testing, customer segmentation, etc. to understand the interests of your customers better. You can also make use of the automation and personalization options of the tool. For 1000 subscribers, the monthly cost of using MailerLite will be $10.
- Easy to set up
- Great options to personalize emails.
- User interface is simple.
- Helpful tutorials.
- Easy integration with popular third party tools.
- Landing page templates can be improved.
- Could be a bit slow at times.
We hope these Mailchimp alternatives will help you in choosing a seamless solution for your email marketing needs. Feel free to leave us a comment if you have any queries or concerns.