WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro helps you efficiently get insights into vital metrics like average order amount, conversion rate, sales by product or category, and other valuable data by adding advanced event tracking to your WooCommerce store and automatically pushing these events into Google Analytics.
Detailed Tracking with Easy Setup
After installing WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro, you can customize your event names, make sure enhanced eCommerce tracking is enabled in your Google Analytics account, and you’re ready to go! The plugin tracks and sends all relevant events to Google Analytics, allowing you to easily access your sales data and important store metrics. Connecting your WooCommerce store to your Google Analytics account takes simply three steps with this plugin.
In-Depth Event Tracking
WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro’s advanced event tracking provides even more information about your sales process, allowing you to track details like “viewed account” and “coupon applied” to obtain a complete picture of what customers do on your site. These events can also be tracked in your purchasing workflows, such as monitoring coupon data for orders and coupon conversion rates.
Advanced eCommerce Reports
There is complete support for creating Shopping or Checkout Behavior Analysis! In the Shopping Behavior report, you can see the customer lifecycle as it relates to your browsing and purchase behavior.
All event names can be customized and disabled separately in the plugin settings. For more accurate usage statistics, user IDs can also be tracked. Snippets can be added to your theme to track custom events.
- Basic site tracking and analytics, such as page views and customer sessions are available.
- All of the amazing features of the free edition, such as Universal Analytics and enhanced eCommerce tracking, are included, as well as more extensive event tracking.
- Allows you to exclude shop managers and site administrators from tracking.
- Keep track of User IDs for more precise user counts.
- Basic eCommerce events such as “add to cart” and “checkout started” are tracked.
- Advanced eCommerce event tracking, such as “coupon addition/removal” and “cart quantity changed,” is now available.
- Keep track of orders that were manually added.
- Adds events for customer actions like logging in and out, as well as posting a product review or comment.
- Order refund and cancellation tracking are now available.
- In the “Emails” category, track customer email opens as events.
- Includes full support for the analysis reports on Shopping Behavior and Checkout Behavior
- Adds checkout options to gain a better understanding of clients’ checkout decisions, such as payment method.