Last updated - February 24, 2020
Editing your WooCommerce products one at a time can be a time consuming process. It is probably manageable only when you have just a handful of products on your store. For a lot of aspects, you can use the default bulk edit option of WooCommerce. However, it has quite a lot of limitations, particularly when it comes to variable products. In this article, we will list out some of the best WooCommerce Bulk Edit Plugins to help you bulk edit and update multiple aspects of your WooCommerce store.
When you have thousands of products on your WooCommerce store, making changes to them can be really a hassle. Sometimes you would want to make changes only to a bunch of products, and being able to select them itself will take a lot of time. You might find this plugin really useful to bulk edit WooCommerce products as it offers convenient filters and fast operation. So even if you have more than 10000 products on your store, bulk editing them won’t be a problem any more. Moreover, you will be able to quickly set up a discount price for all your products or a selected few, based on the Regular Price.
The simple user interface and the extensive filter options of this plugin give you a lot of control while updating numerous products in one go. The single site license of the plugin would cost you $69. You will also find a 5-site license and a 25-site license for $99 and $199 respectively.
Let’s quickly look at the important features of this plugin:
- Filtering options – The signature trait of this plugin would be the filtering options. You can filter the products you want to bulk edit based on a variety of parameters. It offers filters to select products based on Product Title, Product Type, Category, Attribute Value, Price, etc. For example, you will be able to set up Sale Price for multiple variations in a single operation. Moreover, you will be able to exclude specific products from getting updated by mentioning their product IDs or categories. If you don’t apply any filters, you will be selecting the entire product range on your store for bulk edit.
- Preview – Once you apply the filters you get a preview of the products selected for bulk edit. If you notice any issue with the selection, you can simply click the Back button and re-apply the filters.
- Edit multiple aspects – The plugin allows you to edit multiple aspects of your products. You will be able to edit general aspects like Product Title, SKU, Catalog Visibility, Shipping class etc. Along with that you can bulk edit Price (Regular and Sale), Stock information, Weight and Dimensions, Categories, Attribute values, etc. In addition, you will be able to edit or update product meta data created by any third party plugin on your store. You can find out video tutorials for each of these specific use cases in their documentation page.
- Undo option – With the ELEX WooCommerce Bulk Edit plugin, you can undo the last operation made with the plugin. If you notice some mistake after updating the products, you can immediately click the Undo button to cancel the operation. Or else, if you want to to revert later, you will find the Undo last operation button on the Filter screen as well.
Managing your WooCommerce store will be more easy with the help of this plugin. It helps you bulk update product prices, stock information and even sales information. Based on your requirement, you can select a bunch of products or categories and make an update. The plugin is compatible with different product types such as variable products and subscriptions. Moreover, it offers a user-friendly interface to help you make updates accurately.
This one is another plugin that provides a lot of flexibility while bulk editing products on your WooCommerce. You get to filter products according to your requirements and make the necessary changes effectively. The manual efforts and the time consuming process of individually editing products will be a thing of past if you are using this one. It offers great scope to manage thousands of products together with a simple user interface and easy operations.
The YITH Bulk Product Editing plugin can be a great support to your store management efforts, if you constantly edit products. It will help you reduce manual efforts as well as save a lot of time, while being able to update thousands of products at a time. The single site subscription of the plugin is priced at €69,99. You will also find subscriptions for 6 sites at €99,99 and for 30 sites at €169,99.
Let’s take a more detailed look at some of the features of YITH WooCommerce Bulk Product Editing.
- Extensive editing options – One important feature of this plugin is that it facilitates bulk editing of almost all WooCommerce product fields. You can select the fields you want to edit using the bulk editor plugin.
- Control how you want to edit products – The plugin offers several options to bulk edit products on your store. For example you will be able to replace product titles, or append or prepend to the existing title. Similarly, you will be able to change the price of products by percentage or a fixed rate.
- Filtering options – This plugin too has quite an extensive filtering option, which includes Product Title, SKU, Categories, Tags, Attribute values, Price, etc. You will be able to bulk edit multiple variations at the same time using this plugin as well.
- Create and Delete products – Another interesting feature of this plugin is that you will be able to create new products on your store with this plugin. If needed, you will be able to bulk delete multiple products as well using this plugin.
- Export and Import Data – The YITH plugin also offers an option to export and import products from and to your store through an XML file. This can save some trouble when you are looking for easy migration procedure.
- Bulk Edit Custom Fields – The plugin lets you edit custom fields as well. You can add the required custom fields to the plugin settings and edit the values according to your needs.
Here is another popular plugin that you can use to bulk edit product information on your WooCommerce store. This one is quite a convenient option if you want to edit individual fields or bulk edit several ones at a time. The plugin displays all the filtered products so that you will be able to make the relevant changes to each specific products. In addition, you can select a number of products together, and apply the required changes in bulk as well. Also, one of the standout features of this plugin is that you will be able to edit product images of your WooCommerce products.
The plugin is quite a useful tool given the fact that it has a very user friendly configuration. You will be able to create, duplicate or delete products with this plugin. The regular license of this plugin would cost you $27.
Let’s take a look at the features of WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit Plugin:
- Extensive filtering options – The plugin provides convenient options to selectively filter products that you need to edit. You can filter based on product title, category, attributes, price, weight and dimensions, stock information, descriptions and more.
- Convenient editing options – The plugin offers great flexibility in the editing operation. If you want to individually edit specific fields of a particular product, you can access each field and manage that. Or else, you can bulk edit large number of products by specifying a value for particular fields.
- Create products – The plugin supports creation of new products as well as categories and attributes. In addition, you will be able to create variations to multiple products in one go. Moreover, you will be able to delete products from your store using this plugin.
- Custom meta fields – With the help of this plugin, you will be able to bulk edit custom meta fields on your store. The plugin also has a button that will help you find third party meta fields.
- Flexibility to edit large number of products – The plugin provides good assistance for stores of all sizes. You will be able to control the number of products editable by the plugin at a time. Though you cannot import products to your store using this plugin, you will be able to export products for viewing purposes.
This plugin is another popular option to bulk edit products on WooCommerce. You will be able to edit a lot of WooCommerce product fields using this plugin. These include categories, tags, attributes, custom taxonomies, metadata, etc. The plugin is quite flexible in the sense that it can be used by people of varying levels of technical knowledge. It offers great scope for developers to customize it according to their own unique ideas. If you make mistakes while editing, the plugin offers a rollback option as well.
With convenient features, this plugin too is quite useful to manage bulk editing of products on your WooCommerce store. The regular license of this plugin is available for purchase at $23.
Here is a detailed account of some of the unique features of this plugin:
- Handle variations with ease – This plugin offers good options to handle variations on your store. The several bulk operations available with variations include creating new ones, changing the order, attribute visibility, etc. You will be also able to delete variations.
- Extensive filtering options – This plugin offers filtering options with all WooCommerce product fields.
- Export and import options – The plugin allows export of products using the native WooCommerce data format. This will enable you to import data back using the in-built product import tool.
- Roll-back option – It saves the operations that you make with the plugin, so that you can roll-back a bulk update in case you notice any mistakes.
- Meta field bulk editing – You can add the necessary meta fields so that you can bulk edit the values as required.
This plugin offers a very simple layout to help you in bulk editing products on your WooCommerce store. It is intuitive and quite fast, and will work efficiently even when your product catalog has a large number of products. More importantly, it allows you to create new variations on your store. The plugin allows you to filter a particular field based on the fact that whether it is empty or populated. Also, you can save and load your own custom filters using this plugin.
PW Bulk Edit is compatible with a list of third party plugins that you may be using. Overall, it will help you reduce the manual efforts in editing large number of products on your store. For a single site, you can get a license of this plugin at $49. For 5 sites, the plugin would cost $99, and if you want it for unlimited sites, you will have to pay $399.
Here is a quick look at some of the additional features of PW Bulk Edit Plugin.
- Handle variations easily – The plugin offers an option to add variations to existing variable products on your store. You will be able to edit individual variations the same way you handle simple products.
- Convenient operations – You can manage the operations of this plugin quite comfortably. There is a preview option to review the changes before you save the updates. And in case, you want a revert, the plugin also offers an Undo option.
- Easily edit product price – The plugin offers convenient options to edit product price. You can change price by a specified amount or percentage value. And, if needed, you can round decimals to a specified value. More importantly, this plugin helps you update sale price based on regular price.
Handle changes to large number of products effortlessly
When you have a large number of products on your store, you might need the help of a plugin to bulk edit WooCommerce product fields. Hope this article has provided an overview on the top WooCommerce bulk edit plugins. All the plugins listed in the article offers a simple user interface and advanced features. You can choose one of the above based on the specific requirements of your WooCommerce store.