A barcode is a label that can be attached to products, which visually represents data, and make it easy for machines to read it. And a QR code is type of barcode that has more applications in online business interactions. On an online store, these labels can be used for better inventory management, print product labels, or to create scannable tickets to allow entry to an event venue. There are a bunch of interesting plugins in the WordPress ecosystem that will help you integrate barcode and QR code in your WooCommerce store. In this article, we will discuss some of the best WooCommerce Barcode and QR Code Plugins.
With this plugin, you will be able to generate a barcode for every order created on your site. You will be able to make use of this feature if you store is dealing with e-tickets for events, or reservations. It can also be used to attach barcodes while printing packing slips. The plugin offers 5 different types of barcodes including QR codes. The plugin integrates well with WooCommerce Bookings plugin and WooCommerce Box Office plugin for smooth handling of bookings and tickets respectively.
- Helps you generate barcodes for your WooCommerce orders.
- Support for 5 different types of barcodes.
- Barcode scan form can be generated with shortcode.
- Can use your mobile phone to scan.
The cost of the plugin is $79.
This is another plugin that will help you make your WooCommerce store workflow smoother with barcodes and QR codes. It automatically generates barcodes for products as well as orders. In addition, you can set a specific action (for example, reduce stock value) on your store when these barcodes are scanned. Another interesting feature of this plugin is that you can create barcodes for all your products in one go. The plugin will also let you display barcode on product pages as well as on order emails.
- Create and scan barcodes and QR codes.
- Show barcodes on product pages and order emails.
- Add barcodes to all products in a single click.
- Generate a printable list of all barcodes in the store.
The cost of the plugin is $79.99 per year.
International Article Number or European Article Number (EAN) is used to describe barcode symbols and is used globally for product lookup. With the help of this plugin, you will be able to save the EAN for your products. In addition, you will have the option to display the EAN barcode of your products in the frontend or backend of your store according to requirements. Also, you will be able to apply the barcodes to individual variations or to the parent variable product as per need.
- Generate EAN Barcodes for all your products.
- Add barcode to parent variable product or individual variations.
- Barcode color and size customization options.
- Shortcode support.
You can purchase the single site license of this plugin at $29.99 and an unlimited license for $79.99
This plugin enables you to automatically generate barcodes for new orders created on your store as well as for existing orders. It also has an in-built scan form that makes it easy for store owners to handle customers’ check in. You will be able to use any QR code scanner, and can also make order status changes automatically after a barcode scan.
- Automatically generate barcodes for new and old orders.
- Built-in scan form for easy management of events and reservations.
- Barcode can be added to packing slips and invoices.
- Supports 6 different types of barcodes.
The cost of a regular license of this plugin on CodeCanyon is $39.
If you are looking for a solution to print product labels with barcodes attached to them, this plugin deserves another look. However, please note it is specially designed to work only with “Direct Thermal Laser Printers that use Single Row Continuous Labels”. It offers options to create barcodes or QR codes for your products and variations, and also lets you change the currency symbol if needed. The plugin supports all popular barcode types and also lets you add custom fields to the labels.
- Generate and print product labels with barcode on your WooCommerce store.
- Supports product variations and custom fields.
- Compatible with online POS.
- Works only with Single Row Direct Thermal Printers.
On CodeCanyon, the regular license of this plugin costs $99.
You can enhance your store’s workflow with barcode labels thanks to this plugin. It helps you create different types of barcodes available for different conventions. Along with barcode, you can include SKU, product price, product attributes, etc., to the labels. Another interesting facet of this plugin is that it supports different label and thermal printers like DYMO, Zebra, etc.
- Helps you print product labels with barcodes.
- Supports variations, attributes, custom fields, etc.
- Supports different types of printers.
- Can use Android or iOS smartphones to scan barcodes.
You can download the plugin from the WordPress plugin repository.
You can easily create and print QR codes for your WooCommerce products using this plugin. It works with both simple and variable products. The plugin can be used to create coupon QR code itself. As it supports PDF printing, you can print marketing materials with product QR codes included in them.
- Print QR code for WooCommerce products.
- Can easily access through mobile devices.
- Use for printing marketing collateral with product QR codes.
- Supports simple and variable products.
You can download the plugin from the WordPress repository for free.
You can integrate QR code to your eCommerce workflow thanks to this plugin. It helps you easily redirect users to other web pages, or to share location, email, etc., to customers. The plugin has different customization options and will let you modify the color, background, logo, etc.
- Integrate QR code to redirect customers on your site.
- Personalize the QR code with custom as well as prebuilt options.
- Easy to use.
You can download the plugin for free.
We hope these WooCommerce Barcode and QR Code Plugins will help you integrate barcode and QR code into your online store’s workflow. Please leave us a comment if you have a query or an insight to share.
- Inventory management strategies for WooCommerce.
- How to manage tickets with WooCommerce Box Office and Order barcodes?