There are several pricing models in eCommerce. What if you want to let customers suggest a price for your products? Or how will you let users specify an amount when accepting donations on your website? By creating a system where customers can specify the price or amount, you can manage this effectively. In this article, we will list out some of the best WooCommerce Name Your Price Plugins that you can install on your online store.
Among different marketing strategies for online stores, a popular one is to let customers suggest a price for your products. This will give a lot of flexibility to customers to choose a price for the product. The WooCommerce Name your Price plugin is a great choice to set up an option to let customers choose their own pricing for your products. With this plugin, you can even suggest a price that you consider acceptable for a product. Or, you can let customers take complete control of pricing according to their preferences.
This plugin could be a great help for you in different strategies. You can accept donations or set up a unique pricing approach that your customer base may find interesting. Furthermore, you will be able to do market research to understand how much customers are willing to pay for a specific product that you are yet to launch. Sometimes you will be able to gain some profit from products that you are giving for free.
- Set customer-defined pricing for your store products including WooCommerce variable products.
- Suggest a price.
- Set a minimum value for the product.
- Use for subscription products with different billing periods.
- Let customers print gift vouchers with custom values and redeem them in your physical store.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin so that you can sell different product combinations at customer-defined prices.
- Easy configuration process.
The cost of the plugin is $49.
This is a great plugin to try out if you want to accept donations on your site. You will be also able to let customers define a price for your products, which could be a good option in the market research phase. The plugin lets you configure a minimum and maximum limits for your products, or even suggest a suitable price according to your pricing strategies. It works with all WooCommerce product types, including grouped and variable products. The plugin also has a free version that supports only simple WooCommerce products.
- Add an option to let customers suggest the price for all your products.
- Works with all product types of WooCommerce.
- Option to set a minimum and maximum price range for your products.
- Option to configure the name your price option to an entire category instead of individual products.
- Customize the label and the text displayed.
- Compatible with YITH multi vendor and product bundles plugins.
- Support multiple languages and currencies.
The price of the plugin is $54.99 for a single site subscription.
This plugin primarily helps in adding extra options to your product pages and charge customers for them. Your customers will be able to personalize the products before purchase thanks to this plugin. Moreover, this plugin provides an option to let customers suggest their own price for products. You can either give full control to customers to define the price or configure a minimum and maximum range. A highlight of the plugin is the option where you can allow customers to define only a part of the price and not the entire cost.
- Display additional options to help customers personalize your products.
- Let customers choose a price of their own for the products they buy.
- Set minimum and maximum ranges to control the price.
- Employ conditional logic to display name your price fields.
- Allow partial price control to customers.
- Assign additional fields for individual products or the entire catalog.
The Basic plan of the plugin will cost you $59.
You can use this plugin to let your customers define the price of your products. It lets you define minimum and maximum ranges as well as price suggestions. You can control how much involvement you want to give your customers in determining the pricing patterns on your store. Also, if you are accepting donations on your site, you can make effective use of this plugin. The plugin adds a field to let customers suggest their prices on the individual product pages. Furthermore, it is highly customizable yet has simple settings to configure.
- Let customers decide the price of the products or the amount they want to donate on your site.
- Use to test the viability of your pricing strategy in new markets by knowing what customers are willing to pay.
- Set a price suggestion and minimum and maximum range.
- Works on simple, variable and simple subscription products.
- Customize the labels and error messages displayed on the product page.
- Compatible with WPML.
A Regular License of the plugin has a price tag of $29.
You can try letting your customers choose their own price for products they purchase on your store. By entrusting your customers to decide on pricing, you will be able to create better customer retention on your store. However, the plugin still lets you have some control by keeping a minimum price for the product, if needed. And, you can allow customers to send over their offers, which you can approve after thorough consideration. Overall, this plugin will help you have a better understanding of your products’ perceived value.
- Provide customers an option to name their price on your store.
- Can be used for crowdfunding and for accepting donations.
- Gather reliable data on how much your customer base is willing to pay for your products.
- Customize the button and text for name your price field.
- Option to set discount rules across price ranges.
- Customers can be restricted from offering multiple prices for the same product.
For a single site, you can get this plugin at $49 for one year of support and updates.
This is another option among WooCommerce Name Your Price Plugins that you can install on your store. It will help you provide an option to let customers define the price for products they are interested in. As seen with some of the other plugins in the list, you can recommend a price, or set a minimum and maximum price range. Alternatively, you can let customers have complete control over the pricing as well. The plugin has minimal configuration options, and even new WordPress users can set it up without hassles.
- Provide an option for customers to define prices for your products.
- Accept custom donations on your website.
- Option to selectively apply name your price feature on your products.
- Set a maximum and minimum price range within which customers can set the price.
- Suggest a suitable price according to your store strategy.
- Display name your price option on Shop and individual product pages.
- Customize add-to-cart button, labels and error messages.
You need to spend $21 for the Regular License of this plugin.
You will find several customization options with this plugin while you provide an option for customers to set their own prices. As expected, you will be able to suggest a price and set minimum and maximum values in the price field. It also offers a lot of options to customize the appearance and messaging of the ‘name your price’ feature. Moreover, it gives you the flexibility to enable user-defined pricing in your Shop page as well as individual product pages.
- Allow customers to define prices while purchasing.
- Suggest a suitable price.
- Set a minimum and maximum range for prices.
- Customize the appearance and the functionality of the option.
- Option to display the actual price of the product.
- Personalize messages displayed.
For a single site license of this plugin, you have to spend $29.99.
Hopefully, these WooCommerce Name Your Price Plugins will help you try out an innovative sales strategy on your store. Leave us a comment if you have a query.