Last updated - June 22, 2021
Your store’s checkout flow determines the success of your store significantly. Depending on your products, and the customer behavior, you may want to try out different approaches to this. A one page checkout is a tried and tested strategy that many stores adopt for a faster checkout process. In the WooCommerce ecosystem, you will find several plugins that will help you speed up the checkout flow. We will discuss in this article some of the best WooCommerce One Page Shopping Plugins that could be useful to your store strategy.
This plugin helps you fasten the checkout process in your WooCommerce store. You can either create a single product page including checkout forms, or you can create a checkout page with a curated list of products. Customers will be able to complete the purchase process from the same page without going through multiple pages before checkout. With help of shortcodes, you can also create custom landing pages using this plugin. Furthermore, the plugin supports unique product types such as Subscriptions, Bookings, Bundles, etc.
- Create a one page checkout flow with a select list of products and checkout fields on the same page.
- Option to easily choose products for the one page checkout feature.
- Create custom landing pages with the support of shortcodes.
- Built-in templates to help you get started easily.
The cost of the plugin is $79.
If you are looking for a solution to optimize your WooCommerce store’s checkout flow, this plugin could help. This plugin fastens the checkout flow by allowing customers to skip cart and checkout pages, and make a purchase in a single click. Once a customer’s payment details are saved in your store, the plugin will easily redirect them to their last used payment option. It offers an option to redirect customers to a specific page when they click the Add to Cart button. Furthermore, it also offers automatic product recommendations for upsells and cross-sells.
- Allow customers to complete a purchase in a single click.
- Let customers skip cart, checkout and payment steps.
- Based on last payment mode, help customers complete the purchase easily.
- Redirect to a specific page after adding a product to cart.
- Automatic product recommendations for upsell and cross-sell.
- Display cart notices to encourage customers to avail an offer.
The cost of the plugin is $49.
This is another plugin that helps in simplifying the checkout process in your store. It offers features that will add to the convenience of the users, and thereby providing a boost your conversions as well. It offers a ‘Buy Now’ button that will help customers skip the Cart page and complete purchases quickly. In addition, the plugin also allows saving multiple addresses so that customers can easily pick one every time they make a purchase. Based on the requirement, you can add the ‘buy now’ button in the single product page, shop page, or category or tag pages.
- Add a ‘Buy Now’ button for quick purchase.
- Place the button on different pages according to your store strategy.
- Allow customers save multiple addresses.
- Restrict buy now button based on user roles.
- Shortcode support.
You can get the plugin for $49.
This is another plugin that offers a ‘Buy Now’ button option for your WooCommerce store. You can place the button anywhere on the site with the help of shortcodes. In addition, the plugin lets you control the display of this button based on specific products or categories. Moreover, the plugin also lets you redirect customers to different destinations after clicking the button, including external pages.
- Create a ‘buy now’ button skipping the Cart page.
- Control the display of the button based on specific products or categories.
- Optionally replace Add to Cart buttons.
- Choose where to redirect customers after clicking the button.
- Shortcode support to place the button anywhere on the site.
This plugin has a price tag of $39.
This is one of the popular options for one page ordering in a WooCommerce store that will help wholesale stores and restaurants a lot. Customers will be able to quickly search and sort products, choose a quantity and checkout using this plugin. It allows you to display a large number of products in the order form or table. Additionally, you will have full control over what data you are displaying with the products. Also, the plugin lets you add product tables anywhere with shortcode or blocks.
- Display products in a table format for one page ordering.
- Allow customers to add multiple products and make quick purchases.
- Display tables anywhere on the site with shortcodes or blocks.
- Choose the data displayed for products.
- Works smoothly for a large number of products.
- Intuitive interface for easy customization.
The Starter license of this plugin will cost you $99.
You can enhance the customer experience on your store with a one-click checkout option using this plugin. The plugin will save customers’ previous payment information, and as a result, they will be able to directly make a purchase the next time. The plugin will prompt customers to activate the one-click option right after their first purchase. Moreover, you can display the button on the Shop page, and exclude specific products from this option as well.
- Enable quick purchases with a one-click purchase button.
- Save customers’ payment information after their first purchase.
- Exclude specific products from the one-click purchase option.
- Choose where to redirect customers after placing the order.
- Allow multiple shipping addresses.
- Easily integrate Stripe payments.
The cost of a single site subscription of this plugin is $69.99
This is another plugin that offers a quick checkout option for your WooCommerce store. When a customer adds a product to Cart, the checkout form will be displayed on the same page, and the customer can easily complete the purchase. Based on your requirements, you can configure this option for Shop page, individual product pages, or category pages.
- Let customers checkout from the same page when they add a product to Cart.
- The checkout fields will be displayed right after customers add a product to Cart.
- Choose where you want to configure the one page shopping option.
- Easy configuration options.
The cost of a Regular License of this plugin is $20.
This plugin lets you display all your WooCommerce products on a single page to facilitate easy shopping and bulk ordering. It is a great option for several businesses like restaurants, grocery stores, music shops, etc. Moreover, the plugin offers great options for product filtering. In addition, you will find several predesigned templates to make your job easier.
- List all the products on your store in a one page setup.
- Easy product filtering options with multiple parameters.
- Customizable templates.
- Shortcode support to add on any page.
For $24, you can get a single site license of this plugin.
With this plugin, you will be able to enhance the conversion rate on your store by providing a simple, one page checkout option for your customers. In addition, the plugin lets you add quick checkout buttons of PayPal and Amazon Pay as well. Also, the plugin is responsive and ensures a great customer experience on all devices.
- Easily create a one page checkout option for your WooCommerce store.
- Integrate different payment methods with smart buttons.
- Responsive design.
You can download the plugin for free.
You will be able to create a bulk order form with this plugin that will let your customers easily make one page shopping. The plugin by default displays 10 products, and offers smooth Ajax-enabled ‘load more’ option. Moreover, the plugin offers easy filtering and floating quick cart.
- Create a bulk ordering form for better customer experience.
- Ajax-based interface for seamless page loads.
- Floating cart option.
- Shortcode support.
- Custom CSS support for customizations.
You can download this plugin for free.
We hope these WooCommerce One Page Shopping Plugins will help you ensure a faster checkout on your WooCommerce store. Feel free to leave us a comment if you have any queries.
If you prefer a video version, check out the video below: