Last updated - April 23, 2021
Bulk discounts are one of the important promotional strategies on an online store. Wholesale merchants and distributors often provide discounts and price adjustments based on the quantity purchased. When you have tiered pricing, you also have to display it clearly so that customers are aware of it. WooCommerce offers quite a few plugins for this. In this article, we will discuss some of the best WooCommerce Tiered Pricing Table Plugins to help you with this.
This is one of the most popular dynamic pricing plugins available for WooCommerce. It will help you create discounts at product, category, cart and combination levels on your store. In addition, the plugin also provides an option to display a pricing table when you set up quantity based discounts on your store. On the product page, you can display the price table with the required quantity to be purchased to avail the offer. This will help customers be informed about the available offers before they go ahead with a purchase.
- Set up discounts and price adjustments based on products, categories, cart and combinations.
- Configure buy one get one offers and automatically apply them.
- Discount rules and BOGO offers can be created based on product tags as well.
- Display quantity based tiered pricing tables as well as offers table on product pages.
- Offer discounts based on purchase history of the customer.
- Create cart discounts based on product attributes, shipping method and payment option.
- Set up a maximum discount to limit the discount applied in an offer.
This plugin will help you set up tiered pricing on your WooCommerce store based on quantity ranges. Customers can see the variation in price based on the quantity they choose, and accordingly make a purchase. The plugin offers simple configuration options, where you can set up the quantity ranges in the product data meta box of individual products. Also, you will have the option to show a price range or show only the minimal price. This plugin will be a great help if you want to display quantity based discounts to wholesale customers on your store.
- Create flat amount or percentage value discounts on your products.
- Automatically change price based on the quantity chosen by the customer.
- Display tiered pricing table on your product pages.
- Option to customize the appearance and position of the pricing table.
- Compatible with popular WordPress themes.
The single site subscription of the plugin will cost $79.
This is a popular plugin that will help you create varied price adjustments on your WooCommerce store. You can create user rile based discounts, bulk pricing and buy one get one offers easily using this plugin. While creating bulk discounts using this plugin, you can create discount rules based on product, category or the entire cart. In addition, you can create multiple pricing tiers based on quantity, and then display them in a visually appealing table.
- Create bulk discounts on your WooCommmerce store.
- Display pricing table on your product page to help customers understand tiered pricing clearly.
- Create different dynamic pricing discounts based on products, categories, etc.
- Configure discounts based on user rules, particularly on wholesale stores.
- Set up buy one get one offers.
- Charge additional charges or offer discounts based on the choice of payment gateway.
You can purchase the Basic version of this plugin at $49 and the Pro version at $89.
This is another plugin that offers extensive options to set up different discount rules on your WooCommerce store. You can use this plugin to set up bulk discounts, user role based offers, and other interesting promotional deals. Also, the feature list of the plugin is quite vast and includes tiered discounts, product based, category specific, BOGO rules, and more. One of the standout features of the plugin is the tiered pricing table that you can display on the product pages. Moreover, you will be able to modify the layout of the table with advanced formatting options.
- Create dynamic pricing strategies effortlessly with a simple user interface and advanced calculation option.
- Discounts based on products, categories, user role, and other specific conditions.
- Configure bulk discounts and tiered pricing.
- Display tiered pricing table on your product pages.
- Create discounts based on cart conditions, as well as shipping location.
The single site subscription of the plugin is $49.
If you are looking to offer bulk discounts on your WooCommerce store, this plugin could be an option. You will be able to offer discounts to customers based on the quantity of products they purchase. Moreover, you can also display the tiered pricing table to clearly inform the customers about the offers that are available on your store. The plugin offers easy options to set up pricing rules at product, category levels, or across the entire store. Also, the plugin offers you different options to choose when you are placing the pricing table on the product page. These options are above or below Add to Cart button, or as an option in the product tabs.
- Create tiered pricing at product, category or globally on your WooCommerce store.
- While creating a tiered pricing rule at one level, you can make it unique to override pricing rules at other levels.
- Display tiered pricing table on the product page with three placement choices – above add to cart button, below add to cart button, as a separate tab.
- Automatically update the product price according to quantity.
- Works with simple and variable products.
A regular license of the plugin will cost $29
This plugin will help you several dynamic pricing offers on your store to help you improve customer satisfaction and conversion rate. You will be able to set up discounts based on the quantity of products purchased. In addition, you will be able to create discount rules based on user roles, specific to products, cart conditions, etc. Moreover, you can use this plugin to create seasonal discounts, or for boosting the sale of individual products, or to reward loyal customers.
- Create different discount offers on your store.
- Configure a tiered pricing option based on different quantity ranges of the product.
- Display pricing table on the product pages and change the pricing automatically based on the selected quantity.
- Show pricing table for individual product variations as well.
- Highlight the cheapest price from the pricing table as the default price.
- Three types of discounts – fixed amount, value or a percentage.
- Schedule offers to apply only during a specific time frame.
- Exclude specific products from the discount rules.
The single site subscription of the plugin is priced at $89.99
You can configure tiered pricing on your WooCommerce store using this plugin and make it specific to user roles. The plugin will help you create custom user roles and then assign prices for each role specific to products or globally across the store. Moreover, you can also create pricing tiers using the plugin in combination with dynamic pricing plugins.
- Configure global and individual discounts per user roles.
- Add and remove custom user roles.
- Option to enable taxes for user roles created with this plugin.
- Allow backorders for specific roles created by the plugin.
- Combine with dynamic pricing plugin to create quantity based pricing tiers.
The single site subscription of the plugin will cost you $79.
This plugin is primarily used to create an order form on your WooCommerce store by listing different products in a table. However, you can use this plugin to create tiered pricing based on quantity. You can create different product variations based on the quantity, and then assign different prices for each. This way, you can display quantity-based pricing as different rows or with dropdown.
- Create a convenient one-page ordering system on your WooCommerce store.
- Customize plugin settings to display quantity-based pricing tables.
- Display product tables anywhere on your store with the help of shortcodes.
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
The Starter pack of the plugin will cost you $99.
Hopefully this article has provided a glimpse into the best WooCommerce Tiered Pricing Table Plugins. Leave us a comment if you have a query.