Last updated - November 20, 2020
One of the reasons behind the popularity of WordPress WooCommerce is the flexibility that it offers to create any product types. You will be able to set up an online store without huge investments in procuring or storing products. Dropshipping and Affiliate stores could be a great option to go ahead if you don’t want to go for a very high initial investment. In this article, we will list out some of the best WordPress WooCommerce plugins to create Affiliate and Dropshipping stores.
Amazon affiliate program
Amazon Associates is one of the biggest affiliate marketing programs in the world. You will be able to promote Amazon products on your website or blog, and earn associate commissions. There are a range of plugins that you can find in the WordPrss ecosystem that will help you include links of Amazon products to your site effortlessly. Here are some of the plugins that could prove useful if you are looking for an income through Amazon affiliate program.
This is an easy-to-use option to import Amazon products to your WooCommerce. The plugin will help you import Amazon products in a single click. You can update existing products with Amazon product data by providing the product ID. Also, the plugin lets you customize the import with different product data options. And it works seamlessly with Amazon sites for multiple countries.
- Import Amazon products to your WooCommerce store.
- Update existing product data with Amazon product information.
- Multiple data options for import.
- Advanced options to manage imported products.
- Free Chrome extension.
- Easy to use.
This plugin costs you $79.
You will be able to promote Amazon products effectively using this plugin. The plugin generates dynamic text links to insert a product name in your content. With the help of shortcodes, you will be able to place one or more Amazon products on posts and pages. In addition, the plugin offers best seller and new releases lists to be highlighted. Furthermore, you will find pre-built templates and styles to customize the appearance of the products.
- Generate affiliate links and promote Amazon products.
- Product details, including price and discounts, will be updated automatically.
- Shortcodes to display one or more product boxes.
- Option to place individual product information anywhere.
- Widgets to integrate products on the sidebar.
- Easy to configure.
- Flexible for design customization.
This is a great option to import Amazon products to your online store for affiliate and dropshipping websites. You can easily search and import products that you want to promote. And with the help of shortcodes, you can insert the products into posts or pages. Furthermore, the import using this plugin is quite fast, and it provides the best SEO outcomes.
- Import products from Amazon to your WooCommerce store.
- Option to choose from different Amazon locations.
- Amazon product automatically added to user’s cart with cookies saved for 90 days.
- Let customers add multiple Amazon products to Cart in one session and easily checkout.
- Flexibility to set up the price.
- Automatic content spinner.
- Rich set of advanced features.
The cost of a Regular License of this plugin is $49.
This is another good option that will help you feature Amazon products on your WooCommerce store. It will help you control the appearance of your site with different designs for product boxes and call to action buttons. Moreover, the plugin also offers a responsive product comparison table builder. Another important feature of this plugin is the Amazon affiliates event tracking for Google Analytics.
- Easily insert Amazon products with images into your WooCommerce store.
- Customizable call to action buttons.
- Product showcase box.
- Features to help you when you don’t have access to Amazon API.
- Product comparison table builder.
- Google Analytics events tracking.
The pricing options start from $67 per year.
This is a user-friendly option to import Amazon products to your store. The plugin helps you easily add selected products from Amazon into a product box. It also offers options to create responsive product comparison tables. In addition, the plugin is enabled with shortcodes to easily manage product additions. And it offers different customizable layouts to place your products.
- Automatically add Amazon products into a product box.
- Helps you add as many products you can.
- Feature responsive product comparison tables.
- Choose from different customizable layouts.
- Supports shortcodes.
- Accurate tracking of referral links.
- Easy to configure and manage your affiliate account.
A single site license of this plugin will cost you $39.
AliExpress is one of the most popular options currently available for dropshipping. You will be able to feature AliExpress products on your store, and add a price markup. There are quite a few WordPress plugins available to make you job of importing and curating products. Here is a list of the best.
This is great option to import dropshipping products from AliExpress to your store. It offers quick import and automated syncing of product price and stock information. With the help of the Chrome extension, you can easily search and import products to your store. Moreover, it helps you add a price markup to the imported products.
- Automate AliExpress import with the help of Chrome extension.
- Instant import without the need to visit AliExpress site.
- Real time sync of product prices and stock information.
- Price markup options.
- Flexible option to schedule products.
The cost of the plugin is $79.
This is a comprehensive plugin that helps you make your dropshipping process seamless. You can manage the store effortlessly, thanks to the option to send customizable order notifications to suppliers. The plugin also helps you easily import products and assign them to specific suppliers. Moreover, you can let suppliers view order information and order status, and even let them change order status to complete.
- Seamless option for importing AliExpress products.
- Assign products to specific suppliers.
- Send order notifications to suppliers automatically.
- Customize email notifications.
- Allow suppliers to access information like order details and status.
You can purchase this plugin at $49.
This is a fast option to import products from AliExpress to your store. It helps you add products easily to your store, while maintaining the product information up to date. You can make use of the Chrome extension to quickly import the products. Furthermore, the plugin lets you customize the store design effortlessly.
- Add products from AliExpress to WooCommerce store easily.
- Automatic updating and ordering.
- Chrome extension for easy import.
- Price markups.
- Automatic email notifications.
You can get the plugin for $89.
This plugin offers advanced tools to help you create and manage a dropshipping store. You will be able to easily connect your WooCommerce store to AliExpress with this plugin. With the Chrome extension, you can easily add products to your store. Depending on your store requirements, you can edit product details as well.
- Easily import products from AliExpress.
- Add a price markup.
- Automatic price and inventory synchronization.
- Customize product details.
- Easy order fulfillment.
There is a lifetime plan of the plugin for $97.
You will be able to import dropshipping products from a curated list of profitable products thanks to this plugin. It will save you time from extensively editing product information. The plugin ensures that the products you feature come from trusted suppliers. Moreover, it makes your job easier with price markup tools and convenient filtering options.
- Easily import products for dropshipping from a curated list.
- Products are edited professionally.
- Trusted suppliers.
- Fast import process.
- Price markup.
- Diverse filtering options.
Hopefully, these WordPress WooCommerce plugins will help you set up affiliate and dropshipping stores effortlessly. Leave us a comment if you have queries.
Check the video below: