Are you a creative content writer with exceptional knowledge of e-commerce platforms and products? Are you excited to write about an e-commerce platform, theme, extension, or related service you have recently come across? You are at the right place!
We offer you several ways to place your awesome article on our website.
Criteria for Guest Bloggers & Video Bloggers:
We accept free guest posts. Feel free to send us a list of topics you wish to publish on our site. Before contacting us, please go through the guest blog guidelines given below.
- Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere. Also, we require a unique topic not similar to any post already published on our blog.
- Topics should be related to popular e-commerce platforms and tools. Primarily we are focusing on WordPress and WooCommerce. But, we are open to good content related to eCommerce, Shopify, Magento, etc.
- We are very serious about plagiarized content. You will get blocked if your content is plagiarized. Use any of the popular plagiarism checker tools to ensure the article is original before submitting it for a review.
- The minimum word limit is 2000 words with well-prepared content. We are flexible on a minimum word limit of 1100 if the article is purely technical or a how-to article, which helps to solve a particular use case on the above-listed platforms.
- No links will be do-follow by default, and we won’t commit to any do-follow links for free guest posts unless you become a valuable contributor by providing multiple high-quality contents.
- Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- By submitting a post to LearnWoo, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us deal with DMCA-related issues, if any.
- The content must be well written. If too much editing is required, we will not publish the post.
- Topics must be of value to our readers and cannot be a review of your own (or your client’s) product/service.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to our YouTube channel. Just create a video with the flavors described above, drop us an email, and we will tell you how to submit videos. Your profile will be part of the Video description.
Product Review, Banner Ads & Other Paid Options
We shall publish a detailed review of your e-Commerce product/theme/hosting solution. Note that we may require a hands-on with the product and in case we are not happy with the product, review requests will be rejected.
Banner Ads are another exciting promotional option we have. Your website/product’s banner can be added to the sidebar of each LearnWoo article.
If you are looking for promoting your Website or Product through LearnWoo’s Website or LearnWoo’s YouTube Channel, write to us!
We frequently publish lists of top products (themes, plugins/apps/extensions, hosting providers, etc), which we want to recommend to our readers. If you think your plugin deserves a mention in one of our articles, leave us a message.
If you think your product is great and deserves a shout-out at LearnWoo, do not hesitate to let us know.