Shipping is one of the most complicated aspects that an eCommerce store owner has to handle. If you are not handling shipping effectively on your store, it can lead to negative customer experiences. You need to display the shipping charges effectively, start fulfillment promptly after an order is placed, and ensure the product reaches the customer. Thankfully, if you have a WooCommerce store, there are several plugins to assist you in setting up your shipping strategy. Here is a list of WooCommerce table rate shipping plugins that will help you set up complex shipping rules to ensure profitability and customer satisfaction.
This plugin will help you customize the default WooCommerce shipping options and configure shipping rates based on various parameters. You will be able to define multiple shipping rates based on product price or weight, number of items in an order, shipping destination, etc. When a customer tries to make a purchase in your store, the plugin will show the shipping rate based on all the parameters that you have set. You can create a shipping strategy based on the nature of your products, location of your customers and the cost of shipping. With the help of this plugin, you will be able to execute several strategies to ensure profitability without hampering customer experience.
Here are some of the interesting features of this Table Rate shipping plugin:
- For each of your shipping zones, create several tables of rates.
- The plugin offers different shipping rate calculations – per order, item, line or shipping class.
- It also lets you create weight-based and quantity-based shipping rates.
- Add extra charges per row, per item cost, per weight unit, or as a percentage value.
- The plugin offers an intuitive interface that makes it extremely easy to set up complex shipping rules.
The single site subscription of the plugin costs $99.
You will be able to set up shipping rates on your WooCommerce store based on a range of conditions you want to apply. It will automatically display the shipping rates based on the set conditions, when a user adds a product to cart. With this plugin, you will be able to add multiple rates and multiple rules based on product weight, price, cart subtotal, quantity, shipping class, etc. Moreover, the plugin supports weight based shipping calculation including additional charges per weight unit when the defined range is exceeded. Also, the plugin lets you define shipping rates based on the speed of delivery as well.
Here is a look at some of the standout features of this plugin.
- Product specific shipping rates based on shipping class, category, shipping destination, etc.
- Easily set up flat rate and free shipping rules.
- Easy to configure international shipping rules.
- Create cart based shipping offers and also define rates based on product dimensions and combo deals.
- Several options to calculate shipping rates from unit or percentage based costs, fixed charges, etc.
The single site subscription of the plugin will cost you $69.
This plugin offers great control for WooCommerce store owners to set up varied shipping rates during checkout. You will find an elaborate list of settings to help you configure the most suitable shipping options. The plugin has a very intuitive user interface and similar features are clubbed together to help you set up multiple rules easily on your store. The advantage of this plugin is that you will be able to offer flexible pricing models and your customers will be able to choose the best one from available options. You will find over 15 different rules that you can set up on individual products or collectively for an order.
The plugin is developer-friendly and lets you make customization and feature additions easily. It also works seamlessly with most popular themes and supports translations.
The features of this plugin include the following:
- Create shipping rates based on order data, individual products, line items, shipping class, etc, and a lot more conditions.
- Multiple rules can be configured in each of your WooCommerce shipping zones.
- Easily change the priority of execution when there are multiple rules.
- Compatible with several popular WordPress plugins.
A regular license of this plugin will cost you $25.
This is another popular option that will help you set up table rates on your WooCommerce store. You will be able to create shipping rules based on the order information, number of items in an order, product weight, etc. It also supports the use of shipping classes to determine shipping rates. Moreover, it lets you exclude shipping methods based on different conditions, and show only select shipping methods during checkout.
The plugin offers seamless support for WooCommerce and also is flexible for multiple languages and multiple currencies. It is quite easy to set up this plugin even for beginners of WordPress. There is extensive documentation to help you configure the plugin along with a dependable customer support team. In addition, you can import a range of use cases with a built-in CSV import tool. The single site subscription will cost you $79.
Displaying the optimal shipping rate is a major criteria for eCommerce success. This plugin will help you set up shipping rates based on delivery location, cart total, product weight, etc. You can even base your shipping rate calculations on product shipping classes, and you can create tiered pricing. The plugin is quite easy to set up and configure, but if needed you can even avail there concierge service that will help you set up based on your requirements.
Here are some of the features that will help you in executing your shipping strategy.
- Option for per item shipping and weight based shipping.
- Based on your strategy, add a handling fee to your shipping rates.
- Include multiple shipping methods as per requirement.
- Hide or force select shipping methods based on cart items.
- Easily change the display order of shipping methods.
A single license of this plugin will cost you $49.
If you are looking for a simple solution to set up table rate shipping on your WooCommerce store, give this one a try. It is primarily a weight-based shipping solution, but you can also use it for conditional free shipping as well as to set up rates based on shipping classes. The price calculations are flexible when you are using this plugin as you can choose from flat rates or tiered rates. Moreover, you can override the general shipping rules for products under specific shipping. Also, the plugin lets you set up a minimum and maximum range to not let shipping rates exceed expectations.
The cost of a single site license of this plugin excluding VAT is $19.
You will get great flexibility to execute your shipping strategy with the help of this plugin. It will help you set up shipping rates based on varied conditions and display them on the cart page. Basically, you will be able to use conditions like weight, volume, location, etc to set up shipping rates on your WooCommerce store.
Here are some of the essential features of this plugin:
- Create unlimited shipping methods based on various conditions that your shipping strategy demands.
- Extensive list of conditions to set up shipping methods.
- Great scope for location based shipping to help you specify country, city, state, city, etc.
- Use conditional logic and volume based shipping.
- Easy to set up even for users with no coding knowledge.
- Additional customization based on your business needs provided by the support team.
The regular license of this plugin costs $18.
You will be able to execute a highly customized shipping strategy for your WooCommerce store with the help of this plugin. You will be able to offer free shipping as well as personalized shipping rates based on a range of conditions. It helps you set up shipping rates specific to products, categories, user role, shipping destination, quantity purchased, weight, etc.
Fundamentally, the plugin helps you to configure complex shipping rate calculations in a simple manner. With the help of this plugin, you will be able to manage a number of shipping rules in an optimized manner. As a result, you will be able to provide a consistent experience to your customers and enhance conversion rate.
The cost of a single site license of this plugin is $99.
Hope this article helps you choose the best option among the popular WooCommerce table rate shipping plugins. Leave us a comment if you have a query or an insight to share.