Customers interact with your WooCommerce store through the My Account page. When you first install WooCommerce, this is one of the pages created automatically. If you open the page, you can see a shortcode that grants the page the capabilities as well. However, at times you may want to customize the My Account page further so that it provides a seamless experience to all your customers. In this article, we will discuss some of the best custom my account dashboard plugins for WooCommerce.
A little bit about My Account Page
WooCommerce offers a default My Account page, which holds information specific to a customer. Order information, access to downloads, and other account related information will be available on this page. The default My Account page will have a shortcode in it that renders the capability to the page.
WooCommerce also allows you use unique endpoints to My Account page url to display specific information. For example, if the My Account dashboard url is ‘mywoocommercestore.com/my-account’, the url ‘mywoocommercestore.com/my-account/orders‘ will display orders of the logged in customer. Information is organized into different tabs on the My Account page.
Custom My Account Dashboard Plugins for WooCommerce
The plugins that will help with customization of the My Account page generally helps in adding new endpoints and also reorganizing the tabs. They also provide options to conditionally display information on these pages based on the user role of the customers. Here are some of the best options:
Since the My Account page is a place where you directly interact with your customers, it offers a lot of scope for better communication. With the help of this plugin, you will have better control over what information is displayed on your My Account page. You can make the page more organized, or display personalized information based on user roles. It even gives you a chance to promote specific products or provide unique offers to customers.
- Change the layout of the My Account pages using multiple tabs or sidebar.
- Group different menu items on the My Account page for a more organized layout.
- Edit default WooCommerce endpoints that present information on the My Account page.
- Create unique endpoints to add personalized content on your My Account pages.
- Add external links as a My Account section.
- Associate endpoints with user roles so that only specific users will be able to see certain sections on the page.
- Your customers will be able to add their own avatars to their profiles.
- Modify the color scheme of the page to complement the overall visual language of your theme.
- Prevent specific email domains from creating an account on your store.
- Option to add reCAPTCHA to registration forms for added security.
- Send verification emails to new signups.
A single site subscription of this plugin will cost you $69.99
This plugin will make different tabs on the My Account page of your WooCommerce store Ajax enabled so that they will load faster. By avoiding any delays in loading the page, you will be providing a better experience to your customers. And your users will be able to navigate easily through multiple sections of the My Account page without delays. Moreover, the plugin helps you customize the My Account page by adding new tabs. Overall, it helps you personalize the My Account page and make it seamless for your customers.
- Modify your WooCommerce My Account tabs so that they will load without refresh using Ajax.
- Customize the My Account page by adding, removing and rearranging tabs.
- Three different tab styles to experiment with different appearances.
- Additional tabs will be converted to a submenu for better organization.
- Flexible for code-level customization.
The regular license of the plugin costs $29.
You will be able to customize the My Account page on your WooCommerce store with the help of this plugin. You can add new endpoints that will help you display important information on your My Account pages. The plugin also lets you group endpoints for better layout, and also helps you associate them with specific user roles. Overall, the plugin lets you control what is displayed on the My Account page, and also lets you personalize the appearance.
- Customize My Account pages on your WooCommerce store with different menu styles.
- Add new My Account endpoints and restrict the display based on user roles.
- Include links to endpoints to catch customer’s attention to specific pages like new product pages.
- Option to combine to have a more organized appearance of the My Account page.
- User-friendly editor to add new content, which allows HTML.
The plugin costs $29 for a regular license.
Since a lot of stores uses WooCommerce as their eCommerce platform, it is important for every site to have a unique appeal. You will be able to customize your My Account page using this plugin, which acts as an important bridge between customers and the store. The plugin lets you create an unlimited number of Account pages for your site. And if you mark a new page as a sub-page of your My Account page, it will be added as a tab.
- Create custom My Account endpoints for your My Account page.
- Flexibility to use shortcodes within the page.
- Option to re-order the page for better layouts.
- User-friendly interface similar to that of WordPress.
The one-site license of this plugin has a price tag of $49.
This is a new option among Custom My Account Dashboard Plugins for WooCommerce, which you can use to create new tabs. Apart from helping you create custom tabs, this plugin provides options to rearrange tabs and also change the appearance. The interface, similar to the WordPress editor, makes it extremely easy to let you make the changes. You will find two different tab layouts to use as well as flexibility to update more than 10 content types.
- Create custom tabs on the My Account page of your WooCommerce store.
- Rearrange the existing tabs to personalize the look and feel of the My Account page.
- Different tab styles to customize the appearance of the page.
- Option to include shortcodes and custom user meta in the tabs.
- Restrict the display of certain tabs only to specific user roles.
Purchase the regular license of this plugin for $19.
You will find multiple options to customize the My Account page with this plugin. It lets you create unlimited tabs on the My Account page according to your store’s specific requirements. There are also two options to choose from to customize the layout style of the page. Moreover, the plugin will provide an option for your customers to upload images for their profiles. With several advanced options, this plugin will help you customize the My Account page without hassles.
- Customize the My Account page of your WooCommerce store by adding new tabs and rearranging existing ones.
- Supports shortcodes and use of custom content in tabs.
- Extensive styling options to personalize the color scheme of the page.
- Limit menu options on the My Account page based on user roles.
The plugin costs around $35 for a single site license.
This plugin helps you customize the registration form that customers use to sign up on your store. The custom fields that you add on the registration forms will be displayed on the My Account pages of those customers as well. You will be able to add different types of fields such as checkboxes, multiselect, drop-downs, file uploads, etc. It will also allow customers to choose a user role on their own while registering on your store.
- Use 14 different field types to add unlimited fields to your registration forms.
- Display custom field data on the My Account page.
- Let customers choose their user roles on your store, which you can choose to approve automatically or manually.
- Conditionally display additional fields depending on the user roles that customers choose.
The single site subscription of the plugin is available at $49.
This plugin does not let you customize the My Account page but it can play an indirect role with how customers interact with that page. Basically, WooCommerce redirects users to the My Account page after login, registration or logout. This you can customize by redirecting customers to another page or url. The plugin helps you define the redirect option based on the user role of the customer. It costs $29 for a single site subscription.
Hopefully, you have understood the features of some of the best Custom My Account Dashboard Plugins for WooCommerce. Leave us a comment if you have any queries.