Last updated - February 22, 2021
WooCommerce offers several great options to execute a robust shipping strategy. With the default setting, you can manage the basic requirements for a small store with a few products and customers. However, for big stores with huge product catalogs and large number of customers spread across locations, you need the help of plugins. In this article, we will look into the features of some of the popular WooCommerce shipping plugins that you can use to enhance the shipping functionality of your online store.
If you are looking to integrate DHL shipping services into your WooCommerce store, this plugin is one of the best options. It offers the services of DHL Express, DHL Paket and DHL eCommerce. The plugin allows to display real time rates of DHL services on the cart and checkout pages as well as print shipping labels. You can also provide tracking information to your customers. It also help you handle international shipments effortlessly too.
- Display domestic and international services of DHL on your WooCommerce store based on product weight, shipping location and box dimensions.
- Display list rates or negotiated account rates according to your shipping strategy.
- Show breakdown of charges of each services with an estimated delivery date.
- Print postage paid DHL shipping labels from your WooCommerce store admin itself.
- Bulk print DHL labels with the help of ELEX WooCommerce DHL bulk printing add-on.
- Print return labels with an option to choose specific products in an order.
- Print Archive Air Waybills and Commercial Invoice.
- Auto-generate and send shipping labels and return labels using ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express Auto-Generate & Email Labels Add-On.
- Provide tracking information to customers with a visual representation.
- Three parcel packing options.
- Create price adjustments to the DHL services offered on your store.
- Request for parcel pickup.
- Compatible with popular multi-vendor plugins and WPML.
The single site license of the plugin will cost you $79.
You will be able to enhance the default shipping options of WooCommerce with the help of this extension. It helps you charge customers for shipping by considering price, location, weight, or item count. The table rates can be calculated by different methods such as per order, item, line or shipping class.
- Create multiple shipping rates on your WooCommerce store based on diverse considerations.
- Use wildcards to match specific locations to the rules you create.
- Create multiple table rates for each of your shipping zones.
- Calculate the shipping rates differently based on your changing store strategies.
- Include additional costs to your shipping rates based on different considerations.
- Intuitive interface to help you configure complicated shipping rules effectively.
A single site license of the plugin will cost you $99.
USPS is one of the obvious options for shipping if your business is located in the United States. This plugin will help you incorporate USPS shipping into your WooCommerce store. You will be able to display real time USPS rates based on the product in cart and the customer’s location. In addition, you will be able to provide tracking information as well. If you hold an eVS account with USPS, this plugin will help you print shipping labels as well. Some of the other features of this plugin include support for flat rate boxes and advanced box packing methods.
Display USPS domestic and international services and their rates based on the location and product weight.
- Display retail rates or discounted rates specific to your account.
- Provide an estimated delivery date for each service.
- Automatically add a tracking code to order details when the shipment is created.
- Visually display the status of a shipment to make it easy for customers.
- Multiple parcel packing options.
- Print eVS shipping labels and scan forms.
- WPML Compatible.
The single site license is priced at $69.
This plugin integrates USPS shipping services on your WooCommerce store with the help of Stamps.com. The main advantage of this plugin over the above plugin is that you will be able to print USPS shipping labels, even if you don’t have an eVS account. It offers several other features such as displaying USPS rates and services, shipment tracking, parcel packing, etc. Since ELEX is an official integration partner of Stamps.com, it is understandably one of the most popular in its class.
- Display USPS services and their real time rates on your WooCommerce store.
- Print USPS shipping labels from your WooCommerce admin.
- Bulk label printing option with ELEX WooCommerce Stamps USPS Bulk Label Printing Add-on.
- Option to automatically generate labels and email them using ELEX WooCommerce Stamps USPS Auto Generate and Email Labels Add-on.
- Advanced parcel packing algorithm.
- Support for USPS flat rate boxes.
- Make price adjustments to shipping services.
- Schedule pickup with ELEX WooCommerce Stamps.com-USPS Pickup Request Add-on.
- WPML compatible.
The plugin will cost you $69 for a single site subscription.
You will be able to configure shipping rates specific to a product or variation with the help of this plugin. The displayed shipping rate will be according to the location of the customer as well. You will be able to use this in a combination with other shipping methods, or as a standalone shipping method. This approach could be useful when you have only a handful of products, or when you have a catalog of products with different features.
- Define line and per item charges per a specific product or variation.
- Show the rates according to the shipping destination.
- Import and Export shipping rates through CSV file.
- Use as a standalone method or in combination with other shipping methods.
The single site subscription of the plugin costs $79.
Sometimes, you may need to offer different shipping carriers for different locations. In such a scenario, integrating multiple shipping carriers to your WooCommerce store will be a good option. This plugin will help you integrate shipping services of FedEx, UPS and USPS together on your WooCommerce store. It uses the EasyPost API for this, and provides a full integration of all three carriers. You will be able to display rates, print labels and provide tracking information using this plugin.
- Display live shipping rates of popular shipping carriers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS.
- Print shipping labels of all these carriers from the WooCommerce admin and bulk print labels using ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Bulk label printing add-on.
- Option to automatically generate and send labels using ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Auto-generate labels and email add-on.
- Provide shipment tracking information to customers.
- Several advanced parcel packing methods including Stack First Algorithm.
- Use USPS flat rate boxes.
- Supports UPS third-party billing.
- Option to use different services for different packages when an order has multiple packages.
- Shipping insurance.
- Print return labels with ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Return Label Add-on.
- Generate scan forms with ELEX WooCommerce EasyPost Generate SCAN Forms Add-On.
You can purchase the single site subscription of this plugin for $69.
You will be able to provide an option for your customers to choose a convenient time for delivery while checking out. And, the shipping carrier will be able to deliver the package at a time convenient for the customer. You can present the available delivery dates based on your schedule, so that customers won’t choose an inconvenient time for the store. In addition, you can choose to apply specific shipping methods according to the choice of date or location of the customer.
- Display a delivery date and time picker on your WooCommerce store’s checkout page.
- Easily manage delivery commitments with a customer-friendly delivery system.
- Exclude specific days from the date picker, so that customers won’t choose an inconvenient date.
- Disable date ranges to certain locations that require unique shipping approaches.
- Automatic notifications to customers as well as store admins.
- Flexible for developer-level customization.
The plugin costs $129 for a single site subscription.
With the help of this plugin, you will be able to print invoices, packing lists and pick lists on your WooCommerce store. You will be able to edit these documents and print these documents for individual orders or in bulk. Moreover, your customers will be able to view the invoices from their respective My Account pages. Overall, the plugin may help in improving the fulfillment process on your store by ensuring the packaging is done accurately and efficiently.
- Customize and print shipping documents like invoices, packing lists and pick list individually or in bulk.
- Customers can view invoices from their My Account pages.
- Easily personalize the documents according to your brand design with the help of live preview.
- Automatically email packing list to team members when a new order is placed.
- Option to send invoices in HTML format to customers.
- Create sequential invoice numbers or use WooCommerce order numbers.
The plugin will cost you $79 for a single site subscription.
This plugin will help you integrate Australia Post eParcel and StarTrack Courier to your WooCommerce store. You will be able to display real time rates on cart and checkout pages as well as print shipping labels. It also offers an option to display estimated delivery date, provide tracking information and automatic box packing.
- Display domestic and international Australia Post services including eParcel and StarTrack.
- Display estimated delivery date along with services and rates.
- Multiple parcel packing options.
- Print eParcel and StarTrack shipping labels and other international shipping documents.
- Bulk printing of shipping labels with ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Bulk printing add-on.
- Auto generate and email shipping labels with the help of ELEX WooCommerce Australia Post Auto-generate and Email Labels add-on.
- Provide tracking information to customers.
A single site subscription of the plugin will cost you $69.
If your store is based in Canada, you might want to integrate Canada Post shipping services to your WooCommerce store. This plugin will help you display Canada Post shipping services and rates to your customers with the help of the carrier’s latest ratings API. You will be able to display both domestic and international services on your store. Please note, you will have to use Canadian Dollars as the store currency.
- Display a range of domestic and international shipping services of Canada Post and their rates on the WooCommerce cart and checkout pages.
- Selectively enable of disable a service.
- Edit the names of services and add extra charges to each service.
- Box packing options.
- Option to avail additional services such as pickup schedule and extra coverage.
The plugin costs $79 for a single site subscription.
There are several scenarios where you want to offer only specific shipping services to customers. This plugin could help you conditionally disable certain shipping methods or services for a lot of different scenarios. It provides capability to hide both default shipping methods of WooCommerce as well as shipping services of third party carriers. The range of filters is extensive as well that includes product categories, shipping class, order weight, shipping destination, etc.
- Hide shipping methods by specifying different conditions such as order weight, product SKU, category, shipping destination, etc.
- Disable specific shippng methods based on the user role of the customer.
- Option to hide default WooCommerce shipping methods as well as those created by third party shipping carrier integration.
- Hide an entire shipping method of a third party carrier or only specific services, according to requirement.
- Intuitive interface to configure and manage multiple rules.
The plugin costs $79 for a single site subscription.
A common requirement of eCommerce customers, especially during holidays, is to be able to ship to multiple addresses. This plugin helps you provide an option to send different items in an order to different addresses. As a result, your customers will be able to complete all their shopping in one one order rather than creating several orders with different shipping addresses.
You can purchase the single site subscription of this plugin at $49.
Incorrect addresses entered during checkout could ruin the fulfillment process of your online store. This plugin will help you validate addresses of your customers to make your delivery process more accurate and efficient. It uses the APIs of different popular shipping carrier to validate addresses of different regions. Moreover, it also integrates Google autocomplete feature, to help customers type the right address more easily.
- Validate addresses on your WooCommerce store with the help of different APIs such as UPS, USPS, Australia Post and EasyPost.
- Specify which API should validate addresses in a particular country.
- Enforce address validation where customers can checkout only with a validated address.
- Address validation can be configured to run in the background, where the order will be processed without enforcing it.
- Option to display an address suggestion, which customers themselves can verify before completing the order.
You can purchase the single site subscription of the plugin at $69.
You will be able to provide tracking information of a large range of shipping carriers using WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro plugin. It lets you add tracking information to order details page as well as in the order completion email. You can even customize a dedicated page on your site as a Tracking Lookup page. Moreover, customers will be able to track their packages from the My Account pages. The plugin offers a smooth interface where you can easily add or remove shipping carriers for tracking. For providing tracking information of multiple carriers, this plugin will be a good choice.
- Provide tracking information of multiple shipping carriers to your customers.
- Add the tracking information to order details page as well as order completion email.
- Display live tracking information in the My Account page.
- Choose from a range of popular carriers and add or remove them effortlessly.
- Automatically update order status when an order is completed.
- Customize the message included with the tracking information.
- Bulk import as well as scheduled import of tracking information.
You can purchase a single site license of the plugin at $59.
Displaying estimated delivery date is a significant feature that can improve customer experience on your WooCommerce store. Estimated Delivery Date Plugin for WooCommerce will help you provide this to customers based on several considerations such as shipping zones, shipping classes, etc. You can display the estimated delivery time on cart and checkout page, product page, shop page as well as on the mini-cart widget. The plugin is quite easy to configure with intuitive settings.
- Display estimated delivery dates on your product, shop, cart and checkout pages as well as on the mini-cart widget.
- Define delivery estimates based on shipping zones, classes and methods, as well as stock status.
- Choose from a range of formats to display the delivery date.
- Configure delivery slots correctly by considering holidays.
- Customize the text displayed along with the delivery estimate.
- Define minimum delivery days.
The plugin will cost $69 for a single site license.
You can create a single order into multiple shipping packages using this plugin. The shipping rates for each of the packages in an order can be different according to different considerations. This way you can easily manage packages that require special approaches, while packing the normal items together into a default package. The plugin will help a lot in making your order fulfillment process more streamlined.
- Create unlimited shipping packages based on different requirements.
- Control how different packages are created and sorted using conditional logic.
- Add different names for different packages.
- Exclude specific shipping methods from being associated with a particular package.
- All products that are not part of a specific package, will be clubbed together into a default package.
It costs $49 for a single site subscription.
Instead of displaying a shipping rate on the cart page, you can provide an option to customers to request for a quote. Store managers can later go to the store admin and update the shipping charges. Following this, customers can verify the quote and complete the purchase. This plugin could be really useful when you have products that require special shipping such as freight. Certain stores that sell to international customers too can use this plugin effectively.
Free WooCommerce Shipping Plugins
Now, let’s see some interesting free WooCommerce shipping plugins that you can download from the WordPress plugin repository.
You can set up shipping rates based on order weight, subtotal and the shipping destination with the help of this plugin. Depending on your store strategy, you will be able to configure multiple shipping rules on your WooCommerce store.
- Create unlimited shipping rules on your WooCommerce store based on order weight, sub total and delivery location.
- Configure flat rate or progressive pricing.
- Set up free shipping rules easily based on total weight or other conditions.
You will be able to set up different rules to calculate shipping charges on your store using this plugin. It allows you to create shipping rules based on product, category, location, shipping class , cart subtotal, etc. The plugin has a user friendly interface that will help you set up these rules easily.
- Create shipping methods specific to product, category, tag, cart quantity, subtotal, etc.
- Apply shipping methods specific to user roles or the country of the customer.
- Simple user interface to help you set up shipping rules easily.
As you know, WooCommerce displays a standard message when there are no available shipping methods for a cart. This plugin will help you display a custom message instead of the standard message. This way you can specify the reason for shipping methods not being available at that moment. Examples for this can be the order weight exceeding a maximum limit, or shipping service not available to the customer’s country.
- Display a custom message on cart and checkout pages when no shipping methods are available.
- Include a url in the message to redirect customers or contact you for further assistance.
If you are looking for an option to increase average order value on your WooCommerce store, this plugin could help. It will help you show the additional amount required for a cart to be able to avail free shipping. This will encourage customers to add more item to their cart. With the premium version, you can place the message in more locations.
- Display custom message with the amount required to avail free shipping.
- Simple settings.
You can modify the way shipping methods are displayed on your WooCommerce store using this plugin. Instead of the general layout with radio buttons, you can display multiple methods in a select option. This could be useful when you have a large number of shipping methods available to display.
- Choose an alternate display mode for WooCommerce shipping options.
- Option to choose radio button or select option.
Hopefully, these WooCommerce shipping plugins will help you enhance the order fulfillment options on your WooCommerce store. Leave us a comment if you have a query.
Check our video detailing the features of some of these plugins as well!