Last updated - July 8, 2021
Most website owners are looking for ways to improve user engagement on their websites. Push notifications help a lot in getting users back to your site by informing them about the latest updates and offers on your site. In order to receive push notifications, your users need to accept it, and hence you can gauge the interest around your content. In this article, we will list out some of the best WordPress push notification plugins that will help boost your blog views.
OneSignal is one of the most popular options among WordPress push notification plugins. It will help you easily increase user engagement on your WordPress site or blog. Your users will be able to opt-in for notifications from your site, which they will receive even after leaving the site. Moreover, the plugin offers a bunch of advanced configuration options including preset intervals, user segmentation, and opt-in process customization.
- Create push notifications for your website on a range of browsers including Chriome, Safari, Edge, Firefox and more.
- Automatic notifications and option to send reminders.
- Segment users.
- Customize the way users opt in for notifications.
- Advanced features such as scheduled notifications, A/B Testing, and detailed analytics.
You can check the premium versions of OneSignal for more features such as advanced personalization, custom event tracking, etc.
This is another feature-rich option that will help you set up automatic push notifications on your WordPress site. The plugin lets you send notifications to users who have opted in, even when they are not in the website. Additionally, you will find options to view detailed reports on subscriber count, browser and device information, etc. Besides, the plugin offers a seamless integration with WooCommerce to help you set up alerts for product launches, discount offers, etc.
- Push notifications for multiple browsers.
- Supports HTTP and HTTPS websites.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce.
- Subscriber statistics and user segmentation.
- Customize the style of opt-in prompt.
- Scheduled and event-triggered notifications.
Up to 60k subscribers, the plugin is free. Check out the pricing plans for Webpushr here.
If you are looking for an effective solution for customer reengagement, you can install the PushEngage plugin. You can segment the customers based on their interests, and accordingly improvise on the notifications sent to them. In addition, you will find detailed analytics options, and a wide range of features to make your notification campaigns more effective.
- Create push notifications for a range of desktop and mobile browsers.
- Support for both HTTP and HTTPS.
- Customer segmentation and options to customize the way users opt in.
- Automatic push for new posts, and drip campaigns for new subscribers.
- Scheduled notifications and automatic triggers.
- Extensive analytics features.
Try out the premium version of PushEngage here.
If you are looking for ways to retain users on your WordPress site, give this plugin a try. You can let customers choose whether they want to receive alerts, and accordingly send them updates from your website. The plugin is quite easy to install and configure, even for users with no coding skills. Moreover, you can set up abandoned cart reminders as well as automated notifications based on segmented triggers.
- Supports push notifications for a range of browsers for desktop and mobile.
- Automatic notifications and segmented targeting.
- WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery.
- Real time analytics data.
Beamer is a user-friendly tool that will provide you with easy options to engage customers better on your website. It helps you easily share news, product updates and special offers to customers. Notably, the plugin lets you use images, gifs and videos in your post updates to pique the interest of your customers.
- Create push notifications easily on your website.
- Schedule posts by specifying the day and time.
- Include videos, images and gifs for better engagement.
- Segment users and easily collect feedback.
- Easily customize the appearance of notifications.
You will be able to send targeted push notifications to your customers, and effectively enhance your customer engagement using this plugin. It will let you send notifications for content updates, offers or tips as per your strategy. Overall, it could be a great addition to your website, and will help increase your user base and conversion figures.
- Send instant notifications from your website to all devices such as desktops, tablets and mobiles.
- Works seamlessly on HTTP and HTTPS websites.
- User segmentation.
- Schedule notification campaigns.
You can also check the premium version of the PushAssist plugin here.
This plugin will help you send push notifications on your site effortlessly. When a new post is published, you can automatically send notifications to those users who have opted in to your notification campaign. Moreover, you will be able to send abandoned cart recovery notifications and price change alerts easily on your WooCommerce store. As a result, you can ensure significantly better customer engagement on your site.
- Create and send push notifications to users on a range of browsers.
- Target customers based on their interests.
- Localization and support for multiple languages.
- Customer segmentation.
- Scheduled notifications.
- Specific options for WooCommerce store notifications.
You can also check the premium options of the PushAlert plugin.
For a cost effective solution for web push notifications, you can rely on Gravitec.net. It offers fast delivery of notifications and an easy integration with your website. The plugin supports notifications on multiple browsers such as Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Furthermore, it has several advanced features such as drip feed to make your notification campaigns more efficient.
- Send push notification easily to engage your website users better.
- Supports different browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.
- Automatically send personalized news items to users.
- Drip feed for new subscribers.
- Customize the way you prompt users to opt in.
Check out the business plans of Gravitec.net here.
This is another great option to set up push notifications on your WordPress site. Most importantly, the plugin has a very quick and easy setting up process. In addition, you will find several advanced features such as automatic notifications, custom notifications, detailed reports for audience and campaigns, etc.
- Push notifications plugin with an easy setup.
- Native WordPress integration with AMP compatibility.
- PWA Friendly.
- Option to request for feature additions.
You will be able to directly send push notifications from your WordPress site using this plugin. The plugin will let you send notifications every time you publish a new post on your site.
- Send push notifications directly from your WordPress site.
- Instant notification delivery.
- Allow users to pick categories for which they want to receive notifications.
- Supports localization.
Check out the premium version of the plugin here.
Hopefully, these WordPress Push Notification Plugins will help you enhance your user engagement strategy, and boost blog views. Leave us a comment if you have a query.