Email subscription plugins are quite mandatory when it comes to running your online business, thanks to its long list of benefits! We all know that a well-built email list means infinite revenue down the road. And to make this happen for your business, you need a WordPress email subscription plugin on-board.
So, let’s get started and take a look at some of the best email subscription plugins for WordPress.
Best Email Subscription Plugins for WordPress
1.Optinly – Free Pop-Up Email Subscription WordPress Plugin
Optinly is one of the best email subscription plugins you should be considering to grow your email list. The plugin comes inbuilt with 30+ lead capturing forms that are goal-based, mobile responsive and highly customizable! Also, Optinly has gamification popups in the free version that gives you even more reasons as to why you should use this plugin to grow your email list.
- 10+ growth marketing goals (like reducing cart abandonment, increase WooCommerce sales, upsell to existing customers) that come with highly responsive 30+ WordPress popup templates.
- Multiple popup types like full screen overlays, spin the wheel popups, lightbox popups, floating sidebars and more.
- Advanced triggering and targeting options like exit triggers, time-delayed triggers, page based triggers and targeting options based on devices (mobiles, tablets, laptops), previous website interactions, etc.,.
- Inbuilt WYSIWYG popup builder that gives you a seamless popup customizing experience.
- Powerful analytics dashboard that lets you track your popup campaign performance – visitor interactions and campaign clicks.
- Seamless integration services with 10+ top email marketing platforms like MailChimp, Constant Contact, Aweber and more.
As for the pricing plans, Optinly has two plans – a forever free version that comes with exit intent and gamification popups. And a paid plan that starts at $25/month. Also, there’s a 14-day free premium trial plan for users to try it out.
2. OptinMonster – WordPress Plugin for Email Subscription
OptinMonster is another email subscription plugin that’s quite popular among email list builders. Known for its advanced features and a user-friendly interface, OptinMonster already has thousands of users.
- Pre-existing lead capturing templates (including spin to win templates) that are responsive and customizable.
- Different types of lead capturing forms/popups like floating bars, fullscreen overlays and more.
- Drag and drop builder that allows you to easily edit pre-existing templates or create one of your own.
- Advanced features like A/B testing, geolocation targeting, exit intent technology.
- Integrate with multiple email marketing platforms like MailChimp in minutes.
Though OptinMonster is quite advanced when it comes to features, it is quite pricey and not a free email subscription plugin WordPress. The pricing starts from $9 per month and goes up to $49 per month. Also, there’s no free version available.
3. Icegram – Email Subscription Plugin for WordPress
Yet another email subscription plugin known for its huge number of pre-existing templates and forms like ribbons, badges, sidebars and more. You can easily welcome visitors, run giveaway contests and do more with Icegram.
- You can easily increase your conversions and sales, giveaway lead magnets, reduce abandoning visitors with pre-existing campaigns.
- Multiple types of popup forms like fullscreen overlays, interstitials, ribbons, badges sidebars, etc.,
- Targeting and triggering options like geo-targeting, exit triggers, A/B testing and more.
- Options to schedule popups to be displayed at a particular time (time-delayed triggers).
- You can integrate with email marketing platforms like MailChimp, Aweber and other popular platforms.
Icegram offers its users a free version that comes with basic features. And the paid version costs $97 and $147. Also, you can get lifetime access with a one-time payment of $187.
4. Poptin – WordPress Email Subscription Plugin
Poptin is quite similar to the above-mentioned email subscription plugins. It comes with pre-existing email capturing templates and a drag and drop builder that allows you to customize the same.
- Poptin comes with multiple lead capturing forms like floating bars, sidebars, full-screen overlays, social widgets and more.
- All pre-existing templates are mobile responsive and highly customizable.
- Features available are drag and drop builder, exit-intent triggers, a couple of display rules, A/B testing.
- An autoresponder option that lets you send your subscribers welcome emails with ease.
As for Poptin, there’s a free version. The paid versions start from $19 per month (basic plan) and go up to $99 per month (agency plan).
5. Thrive Leads – WordPress Lead Generation Tool
Another plugin that made sure to capture its place in this listicle. Thrive Leads, popularly known as the ultimate list building plugin is a conversion-focused WordPress plugin that comes with multiple lead generation forms and triggering options.
- Simple drag and drop editor that allows you to create popups just the way you want to.
- Different types of lead capturing forms to choose from – lightbox popup, in-line forms, slide-ins, fullscreen overlays, sticky ribbons and opt-in widgets.
- Advanced features like A/B testing, exit intent triggering, content lock forms and more.
- In-depth analytics that lets you know how your opt-in forms are performing and where you get valuable traffic from.
You get 1 license when you pay $67. And for 15 licenses, it costs $147. Also, you can become a Thrive Member and get access to all plugin at just $19 per month.
6. Bloom – Email Subscription Plugin
Bloom is a simple email subscription plugin that’s quite popular among marketers. The plugin is built by Divi Themes and has got a substantial amount of users for this plugin.
- With Bloom’s email opt-in plugin, you can convert more visitors into subscribers with ease.
- Bloom lets you choose from pre-existing responsive templates or you can build one on your own.
- Options to choose from multiple display types like in-line popups, below the content opt-in forms, sidebars and content lock forms.
- Triggering options include timed-delay triggers, scroll triggers, inactivity triggers, etc.
- Integration with 10+ email marketing platforms like MailChimp, HubSpot, MailerLite and other popular ESPs
You can get Bloom only as a package deal which costs $89. Also, you can get lifetime access at $249 and there’s no free/trial version.
7. Convert Pro – Standalone WordPress Email Subscription Plugin
Similar to Optinly and OptinMOnster, Convert Pro also comes with pre-existing lead capturing templates. The plugin promises an increase in subscribers and conversions when you start using it.
- Completely responsive mobile friendly popup templates.
- Easy to use drag and drop editor that allows you to customize popup templates or create one from scratch.
- Advanced targeting like exit triggers and behavioral triggering options.
- A/B testing, multi-step popups, on click popups, event countdown timers, referrer detection and a couple of other advanced features.
- Integration with 30+ top email service providers and CRMs like ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, MailChimp and more.
Convert Pro comes in two different plans – the $79 plan and the $249 plan. And the lifetime deal costs $699.
Now that we’ve come across some of the best email subscription plugins for WordPress, what’s going to be your pick? Before you get to choose one, consider the following factors,
- The features – what features are available and what you’ve to pay to use them
- The Pricing – even though most of the plugins offer the same features, there’s a huge gap in the pricing
- Availability of the free version and trial plans.
Sit back, take your time to research and identify as to what your business needs. Also, don’t get carried away by the numbers.
For example, just because a plugin has the highest number of integrations doesn’t mean that it’s the best. Choose plugins that support the email marketing platform you use!
All you need is an email subscription plugin that’s robust, easy and reliable to use!
If you still need help as to how you should choose an email subscription plugin, this read should help you!
So, with that said, let’s wrap this up!
Good luck with the conversions!