When you think of setting up an online store using WooCommerce, one of the first things that you need to consider is a suitable hosting service. As you know, there are several different hosting plans available in the market, and you have to choose one according to your specific requirements. Choosing a managed hosting service fine tuned for WooCommerce will save you from a lot of hassles. For a smooth WooCommerce hosting experience, you need to consider PCI compliance, SSL certificate, uninterrupted uptime, smooth performance, backups, security, and support options. In this article, we will list out some of the best managed hosting services for WooCommerce.
SiteGround offers some of the best hosting plans to help you create an online store using WooCommerce. It will let you launch your online store easily and quickly without hassles. When you choose one of the SiteGround plans, you will have WordPress and WooCommerce preinstalled with Storefront theme, and can start easily. Additionally, an advanced technology stack with SSD servers, smart caching and Cloudflare CDN, it ensures your site’s performance. Also, there are quite a few security features that will help you ensure your site’s security.
- Great hosting plans for eCommerce stores with pre-installed WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Enhanced performance with SSD servers, Cloudflare CDN, etc.
- Advanced security features such as custom WAF, free SSL, anti-bot system, etc.
- Daily backups with one-click restore option.
- Fast and friendly support team.
The pricing plans start from $6.99 per month.
Cloudways offers one of the fastest and most secure hosting plans for your WooCommerce store. You can create the best experience for your customers with choice of Infrastructure-as-a service-providers (IaaS), including AWS, Google Cloud, etc. Moreover, you will be able to control all aspects of your site from an intuitive platform, and also manage team collaborations easily. And you won’t have much difficulties in scaling according to your evolving requirements.
- Simple hosting service with great options to choose from different IaaS providers.
- Great performance with SSD hosting, advanced caches and CDN.
- Solid security features including SSL, firewalls, IP whitelisting, bot protection, etc.
- Essential tools for smooth workflow and team collaboration.
- Easy-to-use interface and easy options for integrations.
The pricing plans start from $10.
Bluehost offers a great set of tools to help you host your WooCommerce store effectively. It is especially easy to get started with WooCommerce as you will get help in setting up your store and adding products. Furthermore, you will get convenient features like free SSL, free domain name, multiple caching layers, site monitoring, etc. Another interesting fact that could be beneficial is that you can get access to several advanced WooCommerce plugins such as product vendors, table rate shipping, Sensei, etc.
- Advanced hosting plan specially designed for your WooCommerce store.
- Get started easily with help in setting up your store and products.
- Free SSL and free domain name.
- Access to a wide range of WooCommerce plugins for feature additions.
- Round-the-clock support for any issues with your online store.
For a Standard plan, you need to pay $12.95 per month.
You will be able to manage better revenue and ROI on your eCommerce store with the managed hosting services of Kinsta. It also helps you ensure better outcomes in terms of SEO and customer experience. One of the most interesting features of this service is automatic scaling that allocates resources according to requirements, which helps to manage traffic surges effortlessly. Kinsta also has great focus on security with free SSL, malware scans, GeoIP blocking, etc.
- Flexible hosting service that offers one-click WooCommerce installation.
- Free and custom SSL.
- Developer-friendly tools.
- Easily scalable.
- Automatic daily backups.
- Reliable support team.
Pricing plans start from $30 per month.
WPEngine is one of the most popular options for managed hosting. You can rest assured with solid security options and a plethora of features for store management and conversions. It is one of the fastest managed hosting options that also allows you to migrate your existing store pretty quickly. Moreover, WPEngine provides you options to create multiple sites so that you can use the sites for store promotion and such. Some of the relevant features of this hosting service that could help you include quick installation option, enhanced search feature and automatic plugin updates.
- Provides you a great platform to build your WordPress eCommerce store.
- Quick WooCommerce installation.
- Allows you to leverage content more effectively through separate sites.
- Automatic store migration.
- Automated backups.
Plans start from $25 per month.
Nexcess offers a fully managed hosting option to help you set up a successful eCommerce store using WooCommerce. It offers a customizable platform with in-built CDN, automatic scaling and premium plugins. Moreover, you will find expert support from WooCommerce specialists any time of the day irrespective of your time zone. Overall, with better speed, security and support, you will have much less headaches to provide the best customer experience.
- Fully managed WooCommerce hosting plans.
- Optimized with great features such as CDN, automatic scaling and more.
- Premium themes and plugins to help you customize design and add new features.
- Excellent support from WooCommerce experts.
- Extensive resource center.
The Starter plan has a price tag of $12.67 per month.
You will find hassle-free WooCommerce hosting options with DreamHost that guarantees speed and security. They offer a range of features like on-demand backups, caching and staging environments. You will get WooCommerce pre-installed, along with free SSL and SSD storage. Furthermore, features like automatic updates and server level caching will help you protect your site while ensuring performance.
- Helps you host a fast and secure WooCommerce store.
- Advanced technology stack with powerful caching.
- Great range of security features with WAF, SSL and automatic updates.
- Dependable support team with good WooCommerce knowledge.
- Guaranteed uptime.
Plans start from $16.95 per month.
Pressable offers an optimized WooCommerce experience with great support. You will find unmatched speed and security with their different plans. One of the most important features of Pressable is that they offer multiple options to scale affordably. It also ensures daily backups and convenient features for collaborations. Overall, for an optimized WooCommerce hosting plan, you can rely on them.
- Powerful hosting platform for WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Customizable and scalable as per your needs.
- Great server infrastructure and CDN.
- Jetpack security daily free.
- Easy to manage one or more website from the convenient dashboard.
Pricing plans start from $45 per month.
We hope these Managed Hosting Services for WooCommerce will help you set up your online store efficiently. Feel free to leave us a comment if you have any queries.