Last updated - April 9, 2021
Product customization offers great scope in eCommerce. There are several options to customize products according to the interest of your customers. However, print on demand services allow you to sell personalized products on your WooCommerce store without owning an inventory. It is similar to dropshipping, however the products will be customized according to your directions. For example, you will be able to send your artwork to print on demand services, and they will add it to products like t-shirts, mugs, etc. In this article, we will discuss more about some of the best Print on Demand plugins for WordPress and WooCommerce.
Printify offers seamless integration with WooCommerce that will help you create a print on demand store. You can get started with this service quite easily, as all you need to do is to sign up and connect your store with Printify. They have over 300 products including t-shirts, bags, mugs, etc., and a simple mockup generator that will let you handle designs with ease. The entire fulfillment process, including printing and shipping, will be handled by Printify.
- Popular print on demand service with easy WooCommerce integration.
- More than 300 products to choose from.
- User-friendly mockup generator.
- Great customer service.
- Refund if production time exceeds 10 business days.
For up to 5 stores per account, you can start with the free plan. And for up to 10 stores per account, you can go for the Premium plan at $24.99 per month.
Printful is another popular print on demand service that lets you create and sell personalized products on your eCommerce store. You can easily start a print on demand store by integrating Printful with your WooCommerce store. You can get started by uploading your designs, and Printful will take care of the printing and fulfillment. Moreover, you will find more than 230 products from different categories like apparel, jewelry, etc. Furthermore, you will find advanced features like automated order import, free design templates, etc.
- Advanced print on demand service with automatic order import.
- You will be able to choose custom labels and packing slips.
- Live shipping rates.
- Free to use with charges only based on fulfillment.
There are no monthly fees for using this service as there are only charges for fulfillment.
This plugin helps you integrate the media on demand service of Acutrack with your WooCommerce store. You will be able to easily print a book based on your demand forecast. It will be really helpful for coaches, instructors, consultants, advisors, etc., to deliver their books or media directly to consumers or marketplaces. More importantly, you will get the service of an expert team to help with graphic design, printing, packaging, etc. Furthermore, there is perfect integration with WooCommerce, and reliable customer support.
- Reliable partner in book publishing and media on demand.
- Smooth integration with WooCommerce.
- Easy to configure.
- Dedicated support.
You need to contact Acutrack to know more about Pricing. The WooCommerce integration plugin will cost you $49.
Zakeke is another preferred print on demand service that helps you offer more personalization options to your customers. You will get access to a large range of products that you can offer on your store with 3D visualization. This allows your customers to extensively customize the products before they purchase it. Once they place the order, it will be fulfilled by Zakeke without any hassles.
- Print on demand service with interactive product designer.
- Customers will be able to personalize products by themselves.
- Wide range of products to choose from.
- Smooth integration with WooCommerce.
You can download the plugin for free from WordPress plugin repository. The Starter plan of Zakeke will cost you $6.99 per month.
CustomCat offers you a large number of print on demand products that you can easily import to your WordPress site and sell. Once your store is integrated with the service, your orders will be automatically synced for printing and fulfillment. And they will deliver the products to your customers with your labels. Moreover, CustomCat offers more than 300 customizable products, and offers really quick fulfillment window of 3 days or less.
- Popular print on demand service with a smooth WooCommerce integration.
- Over 300 customizable products to choose from.
- Comfortable pricing pattern to ensure good profit margins to sellers.
- Quick fulfillment.
- Easy configuration options.
You can create an account for free, and contact their sales team for pricing details.
This is one of the easy options to integrate a print on demand service to your WooCommerce store. The product catalog consists of a large number of options from apparel to phone cases and posters. You can easily integrate your WooCommerce store with the service using a dedicated app. Once the connection is established, you can upload the designs and map to the correct SKU. When you receive orders on your store, Printrove will print the design and fulfill them on your behalf.
- Easily create a print on demand store with easy WooCommerce integration.
- Design library and mockup generator.
- Easy to configure and use with user-friendly tools.
- Live order status for error-free fulfillment.
Contact them for pricing information.
Creating a print on demand store and selling products on it has become really effortless thanks to CloudPrinter. You can feature different products including books and use their product templates to easily offer the personalization service to your customers. With the service integrated, you can display live shipping rates to customers, and offer a price markup according to your strategy. Moreover, you can sync your orders with CloudPrinter automatically or manually as per your store management strategies.
- Integrate your WooCommerce store with CloudPrinter service.
- Product templates to help you customize.
- Lets you create shipping cost margin.
- Option to sync orders automatically or manually.
Check out the website to understand the pricing model.
You can integrate your store with Shirtee.Cloud, a popular Print on demand dropshipping store. Moreover, you will get access to a user-friendly product generator that will give you a lot of options to create a good product catalog. Also, you can easily import products to your WooCommerce store, and use social media channels to market them. Furthermore, you can easily sync order details with the service as well.
- Easily create a product catalog with designed products.
- You can create more than 4000 product variations.
- Import products to your WooCommerce store easily.
- Automatically sync orders for fulfillment.
Check out the website for pricing information.
With Key2Print, you can integrate your WooCommerce store with one of the leading print on demand service in Europe. There is a wide collection of product categories that allow you to sell customizable products as per your choice. You can feature the products as per your idea and forward orders directly to production plants for fulfillment.
- An efficient option to create a print on demand store.
- Fully automated order management and fulfillment.
- Choose from a range of products that promotes returning customers.
- Smooth integration through API.
Hopefully, these print on demand plugins will help you create a personalized store using WordPress and WooCommerce. Leave us a comment if you have a query.
If you prefer a video version, please check out the video below: