If you are running an eCommerce store using WooCommerce, you will find a range of plugins to help you with store management. Sometimes you would want to migrate customer or order data from one site to another without changing the credentials or existing order details. You can use one of the popular plugins for exporting these data without really affecting the smooth functioning of your store. In this article, we will help you familiarize with some of the best WooCommerce customer / order CSV export plugins.
Sometimes, you will need to use an external tool to handle your customer and order information. In those scenarios, you can use this plugin to export customer, order and data through a CSV or XML file. You can export orders, customers and coupons individually or in bulk. It also allows you to export custom fields on your store. Moreover, the plugin also provides an option to automate data migration through FTP, HTTP POST or email.
Here is a quick look at the popular features of this plugin:
- Export customer, order and coupon data through CSV and XML files.
- Ensure the right formatting of the files by specifying custom formats unique to your store.
- Exports are processed asynchronously as you can work on something else on your site while the migration is on.
- Manage bulk exports based on different parameters such as order status or customer registration details.
- Automate a recurring export schedule to create a smooth workflow for your store.
- Exports happen in the background without interrupting your work when you are processing large volumes of data.
The single site subscription cost $79 with one year of updates and support.
This plugin allows both the export and import of customer data to and from your WooCommerce store. You can also import and export WordPress user data using this plugin. The plugin has a user friendly interface that allows you to map the appropriate fields on your WooCommerce store with the export file. It also supports custom fields that you might have set up on your store. Migrating huge volume of data will be a breeze with this plugin as it will process large files by splitting them smaller bits.
- Import and export WordPress users and WooCommerce customers using CSV file format.
- Migrate custom meta data that may be applicable on your store.
- Retain the customer credentials after a migration to ensure smooth login.
- Option to send emails to users after an import.
- Provides option to update data of a user after import.
- Cron jobs to automate import users and customers in a recurring schedule.
The plugin will cost you $69 for a single site subscription.
This plugin helps you migrate your order details from one WooCommerce store to another. It offers import as well as export of order details into a CSV file. Apart from orders, the plugin also helps in moving subscription order details as well as store coupons. In addition, the plugin also has a feature that lets you import and export order details through XML file format as well. The plugin supports order data of popular shipping carriers such as FedEx, UPS, Stamps, Endicia, etc.
Here are some of the important features of this plugin:
- Manage bulk update of orders by making the changes in the CSV file and importing it.
- Modify large volume of import by applying custom rules during the import process.
- Auto exports through cron jobs via FTP and SFTP.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions, WooCommerce URL Coupons and WooCommerce Bookings plugins.
The single site license of this plugin will cost you $69.
With the help of WP All Export plugin, you will be able to export all data from your orders to CSV, XML or Excel files. It offers a lot of filtering options to help you sort out the exact details that you want to export in one go. The plugin offers support for customer information, order items, tax and shipping rates, custom data as well as coupons. Moreover, the plugin offers an intuitive drag and drop interface that simplifies the whole process for users of all knowledge levels. As expected, it also allows automatic data exports in a specified schedule.
Here are some of the standout features of this plugin:
- Drag and drop interface to help you create a custom CSV or XML with order details.
- Supports the export of all data associated with WooCommerce orders.
- Advanced filtering options to sort out order data associated with specific parameters.
- Automate export by specifying a recurring schedule.
- Integrate easily with multiple tools like Zapier, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Can open files in Excel without any additional settings.
- Flexible for developer level customization.
You can purchase this plugin in combination with WP All Import, or can purchase it as standalone for $99 for lifetime updates and support.
This is a simple plugin that will let you export order data from your WooCommerce store. It is quite easy to manage operations with this plugin even if you are new to the WordPress interface. You can selectively export multiple orders from all the orders on your store. Or, you can set export option for all orders that go through a specific order status change.
It also offers automatic exports which you can schedule as per your convenience. One standout feature is that you can set different time points for the export for different days of the week. Also, the plugin allows you to set up recurring intervals such as daily weekly, or monthly. Furthermore, the plugin allows you to send the export files to multiple destinations such as FTP, SFTP, email, http url, etc. It also offers integrations with Zapier, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
You can buy the plugin for a single website at $25 for one year of updates.
This plugin helps you import and export WordPress data into CSV and XML files. It offers instant operations as well as scheduled ones based on a specified time or interval. You will be able to import data from Google Sheets or Dropbox into your WordPress site. The plugin offers two mapping options to relate the import file with your WordPress fields. It is compatible with a lot of popular plugins and tools such as WooCommerce, Yoast, Dropbox, WPML, ACF, etc.
When you are importing a CSV file using this plugin, you will be able to map the fields with the drag and drop option. This makes the plugin quite fast and easy to use. The plugin supports chained products, subscriptions, pre-orders, returns and warranty information, etc. You need to purchase the premium version at $149 to be able to manage both export and import.
With the help of this plugin, you will be able to export a range of data from your WooCommerce store. These include orders, customers, coupons, products, shipping classes, categories, tags, etc. You will be able to export data into CSV files, which you an read using Google Docs or Excel. The plugin also offers multiple filters to help you export only the data that you require.
Moreover, the plugin allows to set up time intervals to schedule data export. According to your convenience, you can set up export schedules and can forget all about it. Also, you can get the scheduled exports delivered your email as per the specified timeline. For a single site license of this plugin, you have to pay $39, which includes one year of support.
This plugin will help you export and import WooCommerce data including products, categories, orders, customers, coupons, etc. It offers multiple filters to help you export only specific data to a CSV file. The plugin also helps in scheduling data export for convenient schedules like daily, monthly, or yearly. Every time, you run an export operation, the plugin creates an Export Archive, which will be available in the server.
Here are some of the notable features of this plugin:
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Ajax-based system for fast operations.
- Filter options to sort the products better.
- Support for custom fields and attributes.
- Use remote file url to import data.
- Scheduled export option.
- Reliable support.
The single site version of the plugin will cost you $18.
You can use the free version of this plugin to export WooCommerce order data into a CSV file. It is highly customizable as developers can extend the functionality using hooks. However, the free version of the plugin allows the export of only limited fields. With the help of this add-on, you will be able to export all the fields associated with order, and you will also be able to schedule exports. The add-on let you set up a time schedule to carry out the export operation. It will cost you $18.99.
Hope you got a basic overview on the best WooCommerce Customer / Order CSV Export Plugins. Leave us a comment if you have a query.