Last updated - August 27, 2020
WooCommerce offers a great interface to help your customers purchase from your store. However, for certain types of stores, like grocery stores or wholesale stores, the default navigation flow of ‘Shop to Product page’ may not be ideal. When customers already know the product details and they simply want to add multiple products in varied quantities to cart, a product table will be more appropriate. How will you create product tables on your WooCommerce store that eases the purchase process? In this article, we will list out some of the best WooCommerce Product Tables Plugins that you can try out.
This is one of the comprehensive options on WooCommerce marketplace that will help you create product tables. It will let you create multiple tables and selectively include products to them including variable products. The plugin lets you customize the table layout and navigation options as per the store requirements. Moreover, it offers powerful search filters that will enable you to provide a great experience for your customers.
- Create different product tables on your store and customize them as per needs.
- Powerful filters to let customers sort products by categories, price, variation attributes, etc.
- Customize the product table display and selectively include products.
- One page checkout experience for customers with the option to add multiple products to cart.
- Product variations can be displayed with drop-down menu for attributes.
- Shortcodes to display the product tables at different locations on your site.
- Seamlessly integrate with wholesale plugins for Request a Quote and other features.
- User friendly and does not hamper site performance.
The cost of the plugin is $49.
This is one of the most popular options to create an order form or product table on WooCommerce. It will help your customers to easily search for products and add them to cart easily from the same page. You will be able to extensively the fields and products included in each table, and place them anywhere on your site. The interface is quite simple and user friendly, and the plugin will be a great option for restaurants, grocery stores and wholesale stores.
- Create product tables on your WooCommerce store that will let customers order multiple products from a single page.
- Search and filtering options to help customers find the right products easily.
- Selectively include or exclude products in the table based on categories, tags or product ID.
- Determine the product fields that are displayed on the table.
- Ajax enabled interface that allows you to list unlimited products in each table.
- Compatible with several other WooCommerce plugins.
The Starter license of the plugin, suitable for one site, will cost you $99.
This plugin will make the purchase process easier on your WooCommerce store with a single page checkout option. You will be able to create custom pages with a list of products and checkout forms so that customers can manage the entire process on that same page. For a lot of stores, this would mean unhindered checkout process and could do a lot of good for your conversion process.
- Display a selection of products along with the checkout fields on the same page to make checkout process faster.
- Include checkout options on individual product pages as well.
- Create unique landing pages for specific promotions and add them anywhere with shortcodes.
- Selectively include products to the custom checkout page.
- Compatible with all WooCommerce product types including Subscriptions, Bookings and Bundles.
- Built-in templates available along with options to create custom ones.
- Easy to set up with no coding involved.
The plugin costs $79.
This is another plugin that will help you create a list of products on your WooCommerce store to help customers add multiple products in one go. You will be able to select the products and their attributes to be included in the table. Moreover, thanks to shortcode support, you will be able to place the product tables anywhere on your store. The plugin offers detailed guides to help you get started and you will be able to manage it easily even if you are a new user.
- Feature-rich product table plugin to help you create a list of products.
- No limit in the number of products that can be included in one table.
- Supports large number of product fields to be added to cart.
- New products will be automatically added to the table.
- Provide options to filter by category, tag and attributes.
- Customize each element in the product table and the add to cart button.
- Allow customers to select and buy multiple products at a time.
- Supports variable products.
The cost of the plugin is $79.
If you are looking for a user-friendly option to create customizable product tables on your WooCommerce store, you can consider this one. It will help you list out your products in table form and customize the appearance easily. The product table will be responsive and will have extensive filtering and sorting options to help customers. Moreover, with the help of shortcodes, you will be able to display product tables on any page or post on your site. It is pretty easy to set up and configure the plugin.
- Create product tables with a drag and drop interface.
- Advanced searching options with categories, tags, etc.
- Option to determine the pagination when there are multiple pages.
- Display additional product information with custom fields.
- Control to choose what products to be displayed on the table.
- Easy to add products in bulk to cart.
- Responsive design.
The plugin has a price tag of $49.
You can present your products in a list view easily with the help of this plugin. The plugin works with variable products seamlessly and also allows you to set separate pricing based on user roles. Moreover, it has an option to hide product prices or add to cart button for guest users. In addition, you will be able to generate shortcodes to display a specific set of products on different locations on your site. The plugin is responsive and offers a great experience in all devices.
- Easily list products and variations in a table.
- Catalog, category and mobile view options.
- Allows to bundle products.
- Display sales badges.
- Generate shortcode to customize the display and also to hide product prices for guest users.
- Compatible with several popular WooCommerce themes and plugins.
You can create tables to help customers select variations as per their requirements. The plugin replaces the default select fields to choose variations. In addition, it also offers an option to customers to download product variation information in Excel, CSV or PDF format so that they can order later. Customers will be able to add multiple variations to cart and the more visual layout will help to choose products more easily.
- Display product variations in data tables.
- Real time search filter.
- Ajax-based to ensure fast searches.
- Option to download variation data in CSV, PDF or Excel formats.
- Allow customers to add multiple variations to cart at the same time.
- Multiple customization options.
You can get this plugin for $49.
This is another option among WooCommerce Product Tables Plugins that you can choose to create and customize product tables. It is responsive and easy to customize without any coding skills. Moreover, the plugin helps you place product tables at different places on your site based on the requirement. Customers will be able to select products based on categories, tags, etc.
- Create product tables with a custom list of products.
- Let customers search for specific products easily.
- Offers a shortcode generator to easily add product tables on your site.
- Several customization options.
The Regular License of the plugin costs $21.
If you are setting up bulk discounts on your store, you may want to display discount rates for different quantity ranges. For such cases, you can use a Dynamic pricing plugin that lets you display pricing tables on product pages. You can use ELEX WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin to display discount rates for different quantities.
Hopefully, these WooCommerce Product Tables Plugins will help you present your products in a more user-friendly manner on your WooCommerce store. Leave us a comment if you have a query.
Check out the video below: