Analyzing customer behavior is one of the key aspects of an eCommerce store. Through constant analysis, you will be able to deduce patterns in sales and conversions. This could help you enhance the overall customer experience in your store. WooCommerce offers good reporting options by default, and you will be able to extend these with plugins. In this article, we will discuss some of the best WooCommerce Reporting and Analytics Plugins for your store.
This is a comprehensive plugin that will give you deep insights on varied aspects of your store such as sales, customer and revenue trends, market analysis and more. Your store management team will be able to easily get actionable insights and optimize revenue and conversion rate. Furthermore, you will get information on interests surrounding specific products as well as regional trends. Overall, this could be a great addition to grow and optimize your business potential.
- Get detailed analysis on different aspects of your WooCommerce store.
- Easily get data for different time points such as weekly, monthly, annually, etc.
- Focus on specific countries, products or categories.
- Reports to deduce trends in orders and revenue.
- Analyze customer preferences.
The cost of the plugin is $129.
With this plugin, you will be able to gather more data related to conversions so that you will be able to target customers more efficiently. The plugin helps you track conversion data from different advertising platforms such as Google Ads as well as Facebook and Twitter. Also, you will be able to track trigger-based events to understand customer behavior more effectively. In addition, the plugin helps you add multiple Facebook Pixels and also offers an easy option to Facebook product catalog.
- Gather advanced conversion data for better targeting of customers.
- Easily connect multiple advertising channels.
- Efficiently track trigger-based events on your store.
- Supports Facebook product catalog and multiple pixels.
- Easy to install and no coding requirements.
- Restrict access to plugin settings based on user roles.
You can get this plugin for $99.
This plugin helps to integrate the advanced event tracking features of Google Analytics into your WooCommerce store. As a result, you will be able to track different metrics like average order value, conversions, sales specific to products or categories, etc. Notably, the plugin has a very easy configuration process, where all you have to do is enable enhanced eCommerce tracking on Google Analytics. Also, you will be able to exclude your store management team from the analytics data.
- Integrate Google Analytics for advanced eCommerce tracking.
- Understand customer behavior in detail by tracking aspects such as the choice of the payment gateway.
- Exclude store admin and shop managers from tracking.
- Can track refunds and cancellations as well.
- Easy to configure.
The cost of this plugin is $79.
Kissmetrics is a preferred analytics tool that helps you get detailed insights on your sales and revenue. With the help of this plugin, you can easily integrate Kissmetrics analytics data with your WooCommerce store. Once the plugin integrates the tool, you will be able to track your revenue with respect to specific products, categories, etc. Additionally, you will get a clear visualization of your sales funnel for any scope of improvements in the checkout flow. Furthermore, the plugin gives you real time analytics data as well.
- Integrate Kissmetrics analytics data with your WooCommerce store.
- Get deep revenue insights for different segments such as products, categories, etc.
- Improve checkout flow with sales funnel visualization.
- Real time analytics to help you understand customer behavior.
- Extensive customization options.
For this plugin, you need to spend $149 and Kissmetrics pricing plans start from $299 per month.
Mixpanel is a great tool to analyze eCommerce store data for better conversions and customer retention. It offers you actionable insights on your product features, how they are used, and also how customers interact with your store and products. With this plugin, you can seamlessly integrate Mixpanel analytics with your WooCommerce store. You will be able to easily track different important store metrics with efficient segmentation.
- Integrate Mixpanel analytics tool with your WooCommerce store.
- Track revenue for diverse segments of store data.
- Enhance checkout process with sales funnel visualizations.
- Track real time data on your store.
- Individually enable or disable metrics.
The cost of the plugin is $149. You can use Mixpanel for free (for up to 100k tracked users in a month) or opt for a paid plan starting at $25 per month.
This plugin helps you understand conversion patterns on your store in the most direct manner. It gives you real time analysis of your open and abandoned carts. You can filter the reports using different parameters such as customer, date or cart status. Moreover, you will find two dashboard widgets that will offer a quick view of cart reports.
- Real time data on open and abandoned carts in your store.
- Customize reports based on date, customer, cart status, etc.
- Detailed view of the customers’ carts with information on last update and products in it.
- Dashboard widget for easy overview of reports.
- Easy to configure.
The cost of this plugin is $79.
This plugin helps you track customer behavior by observing their browsing patterns while they are in your store. It also helps you keep track of the purchase history and lifetime value of customers as well. Thanks to the plugin, you will be able to clearly understand how browsing patterns influence the purchase decisions. This will help you implement innovative strategies to optimize conversions.
- Helps you keep track of customers’ browsing patterns while in your store.
- Track purchase history and lifetime value.
- Understand the exact customer journey in conversions.
- Apply marketing strategies in a more targeted fashion.
The cost of the plugin is $49.
This plugin makes it easy for you to manage sales reports as it sends scheduled emails on product performance. You can easily configure the intervals with which the emails will be sent. Moreover, the plugin is really easy to configure as you just have to enter the email in the specified field along with the interval.
- Get sales reports in your inbox.
- Configure varied intervals to determine the frequency of emails.
- Easy to deduce sales performance with simple and clear emails.
- Pretty intuitive to configure.
You can get this plugin for $29.
Integrating analytics data from your store’s web app could be a cumbersome process for some. This plugin helps you easily integrate Firebase analytics with your store to get insights from your store app data. More importantly, you will get user and event based data from the app so that you can have a clear perspective about the performance of different channels. Also, Firebase offers real time data that will be updated instantly in multiple devices.
- Easily integrate Firebase analytics with your WooCommerce store.
- Get event and user based analytics data from apps and compare multiple sources.
- Get detailed reports on user journey.
- Real time updates with automatic sync to multiple devices.
The cost of the plugin is $29.
This plugin gives you an overview on different customers on your store by observing and analyzing their browsing patterns. You will be able to have a better perspective about the user’s intent, and accordingly make improvements on your store. Additionally, the plugin lets you send emails to customers directly from the store’s backend. Also, the plugin offers convenient options to export data.
- Get detailed analytics on customer behavior on your store.
- Easily contact users from the backend.
- Valuable insights such as individual page visits and frequently typed search keys.
- Option to get reports on bot visits.
A single site license of this plugin will cost you $59.99.
Hopefully these WooCommerce Reporting and Analytics Plugins will help you gain more actionable insights from your WooCommerce store. Feel free to leave us a comment if you have a query.