eCommerce customers often browse a store without an intent to purchase right away. They may want to save some products and come back to purchase at an other time. This customer behavior can be transformed into a conversion boosting strategy with a wishlist option. For a WooCommerce store, you can add this feature with the help of wishlist plugins. In this article, we will discuss some of the best WooCommerce Wishlist Plugins that you can install on your store.
This plugin lets guest users and customers to add products to their wishlist on your store. It will encourage your customers to come back and make a purchase if they have some favorite items in your store. Moreover, with the plugin, they will be able to share information about products they are interested to their friends and family. The plugin does not restrict the number of products that can be added to a wishlist. Also, your customers will have the control to make their lists public or keep them private.
- Help your customers and guest users add products to wishlists.
- Wishlists stored indefinitely for customers and for 30 days in the case of guest users.
- Let customers choose whether they want to make their list public or private.
- Option to share lists through email or social media channels.
The cost of the plugin is $79.
This plugin too creates an option to let your customers add products to their wish lists. The plugin is suitable for consumer-based stores and B2B stores. With an option “share by meta key”, different team members in a B2B customer team will be able to edit their lists. The plugin offers the option to not just customers, but also to guest users. Furthermore, it also has options for social sharing of the lists.
- Provide wishlist option for customers and guest users.
- No limit in the number of products that can be added to the list.
- Users can share their lists with each other through a meta key.
- Social sharing options and control for customers to make their lists public.
You can get this plugin for $79.
This is a simple plugin that lets your customers add product to wishlists, when they don’t want to go ahead with a purchase. You can allow both registered customers and visitors to add products to their wishlists. Customers can view their wishlists through their My Account page, where as you need to use a shortcode to display lists to guest users. Additionally, in the backend, store admins can easily get an idea on products that are frequently added to wishlist.
- Offer a wishlist option on your site.
- Display wishlists for both registered customers and casual store visitors.
- Understand interests surrounding your products from backend wishlist stats.
- Ajax enabled for faster page loads.
You can get this plugin for $29.
This is an excellent plugin to boost your store conversions and also to understand market perceptions around your products. With this plugin installed, your customers will be able to create lists with products they are interested in. Also, you will be able to send targeted promotional emails based on these wishlists. Apart from that, customers will be able to share their lists in social media channels, increasing the reach of your products. Overall, this is one of the most comprehensive options among WooCommerce Wishlist Plugins.
- Offer an option in your WooCommerce store for customers to create several wishlists.
- Customers will have options to manage the privacy of their wishlists.
- Allow customers to contact you for a price estimate of wishlisted products.
- Easily understand customers’ interests and send promotional emails.
- Make it easy to purchase a product from the wishlist.
- Customize the appearance of the wishlist button.
For a single site subscription of this plugin, you need to spend $94.99.
This is another wishlist plugin that is simple to configure. You will be able to offer an option to your customers to add products to a wishlist. The plugin helps you customize the appearance and position of the wishlist buttons and tables. Additionally, your customers will be able to share their list with friends, thereby bringing in new potential customers to you.
- Allow customers to create wishlists.
- Let customers share their lists.
- Extensively customize the style and position of buttons and tables.
- Easily translatable.
A single site license of this plugin is $14.
This plugin allows both customers and guest users to create wishlists and gift registries in your store. It allows customers to add products to a list from shop, category and tag pages. The plugin works with all product types and customers can easily purchase a product from the list. Moreover, the plugin allows easy social sharing. Also, it provides both customers and store owners with excellent control of the lists.
- Allow customers and guest users to create wishlists and gift registries.
- Option to make the lists public, private or shared.
- Display the wishist button in product, shop, category and tag pages.
- Works with all product types.
- Easy to purchase a product from the list.
- Commenting and social sharing options.
- Extensive customization options.
For a single site, you can get this plugin for $79.
You can allow customers to add products to a wishlist when they don’t want to make a purchase decision. Even guest users will be able to add products to wish lists using this plugin. Additionally, the plugin gives you actionable insights on how many times a product is added to the wishlist. And the plugin is Ajax enabled and support translation plugins.
- Allow customers and unregistered users to easily create wishlists.
- Options for customers to control the visibility of the lists.
- Detailed reports to understand the frequency at which a product is added to the list.
- Support for translation and caching plugins.
- Social media and email sharing options.
The cost of the plugin is $29; check the website for discounts.
This plugin will help customers to add products to a wishlist while in your store. They will be also able to share their favorite products with friends and bring more prospective customers to your store. Moreover, the plugin ensures that the products will be automatically removed from wishlists when they are added to cart. And it helps you customize the appearance of wishlist buttons and columns.
- Allow customers to add products to a wishlist.
- Choose to display wishlist button anywhere on the site with shortcode support.
- Customize the appearance and position of the wishlist button.
- Automatically remove products from lists when added to Cart.
The plugin is free to download and install.
Your customers will be able to save products for later purchases, if you have this plugin installed on your store. The configuration of the plugin is pretty simple, and allows you to choose a page to display wishlists. You can offer the option to customers to share their wishlists as well. Also, the plugin ensures automatic removal of products from the list when added to Cart.
- Easy option to let customers create wishlists.
- Automatically remove products from wishlists when they are added to Cart.
- Shortcode support to display wishlist on a specified page.
- Customization options.
The plugin is freely downloadable from the WordPress repository.
This is another free option that offers the wishlist functionality on your WooCommerce store. It offers an option to allow customers to share their lists using a url. Moreover, there is a widget to display the lists.
- Easy option to create wishlists.
- Allow customers to share their lists.
- Manage wishlists from the backend.
- Widget support.
Hopefully, these WooCommerce wishlist plugins will help you enhance your store conversions and customer experience. Feel free to leave us a comment if you have a query.