WooCommerce is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms that will help you sell a range of products to customers across the world. It offers great features to sell products, and it has the flexibility to integrate with several external tools to improve store management. To be successful in your eCommerce business, you need to constantly improve your products as well as the customer experience on your store. By default, WooCommerce has essential reporting features that will help you understand the sales pattern of your store. However, if you want to gain advanced analytics insights, you will have to rely on plugins. In this article, we will familiarize you with some of the best WooCommerce sales analysis plugins for managers and marketers.
This plugin will provide you with the necessary business data that will help you improve your WooCommerce store. It will help you focus on your sales and income trends, customers’ interests, market opportunities, etc. Your marketing department as well as store management team will have adequate data to understand trends and to take appropriate action. Analytics data can help you identify key products as well as important sales locations, so that you can create more efficient marketing and sales strategies.
- Helps you evaluate business performance of your store by identifying sales and revenue trends.
- Order analysis data to help you understand the performance trends of your business.
- Overview of store income over a period of time.
- Track customers and their purchase patterns to effectively devise strategies for business growth.
- Consider the performance of individual products in different regions.
- Track product revenue and sales by units to have a better control over product pricing.
A single site subscription of this plugin will cost you $129.
This plugin will supercharge your online store’s integration with Google Analytics by specifically focusing on eCommerce related metrics. Along with that, you will also get actionable insights on your store’s traffic as well as customer behavior. The plugin will track specific eCommerce events and help you with relevant metrics for your store. These metrics include conversion rate, average order value, sales figures of a particular product or category, etc.
- Provides you with basic and advanced analytics insights, which are relevant to improve the performance of your store.
- Track basic and advanced eCommerce events such as ‘product added to basket’, ‘using a coupon’, etc.
- Track customers’ interactions with your store such as signing in, writing a review, opening an email, etc.
- Monitors checkout behavior of customers such as the choice of payment methods.
- Tracks user IDs for accurate calculation of user numbers.
- Exclude store managers from the analytics data.
You will get a single site subscription of this plugin at $79.
This is another option to help you integrate your online store with Google Analytics. The main advantage is that you don’t need advanced technical knowledge to install and configure it. You will get access to advanced reports that will give you insights on your customers’ behavior, as well as acquisition trends. In addition, the plugin will also track Facebook Pixel as well as the conversion rate of Google Ads.
- 9 Enhanced eCommerce reports tracking customer behavior, product performance and marketing initiatives.
- Tracks Google Ads, Facebook Pixel and also offers Google Optimize integration.
- User id tracking, content grouping, form field tracking, etc., for advanced metrics.
- Opt in and opt out feature as well as IP anonymization.
- Custom dimensions and metrics to get the best results from available analytics data.
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Great support and free help for integration.
The regular license of this plugin has a price tag of $135.
Kissmetrics provides you advanced user-based analytics insights for your online store. With the help of this plugin, you will be able to integrate Kissmetrics to your WooCommerce store in a single click. It will help you view all the important metrics, customer interaction as well as your checkout funnel. There is no need for any advanced technical knowledge to set up the plugin, and even WordPress beginners can manage it quite easily.
- Helps you track your store revenue, and understand how specific products, categories, etc., contribute to it.
- Visual depiction of your sales funnel to help you understand how customers are interacting in each step.
- Built-in live reporting to understand more about the performance of a particular advertising or marketing campaign.
- Customize tracking of various events from WooCommerce admin, and add custom events using code snippets.
- Supports tracking of subscription events.
The plugin costs $149 for a single site subscription. Please note, you have to sign up for Kissmetrics separately (14-day free trial).
This plugin will help you with instant reports on open and abandoned carts on your WooCommerce store. As you know, cart abandonment is a common phenomenon in eCommerce that offers great potential if you promptly recover those carts. With the help of this plugin, you will be able to track customers’ carts and improve store performance. It creates a new tab in the Reports section on your WooCommerce admin. Here, you can view cart details based on specific products or time period.
- View customers’ carts in a list form, where you will get an overview of all cart actions – open, converted, and abandoned.
- Filter the cart list by customer, cart status or date.
- Two dashboard widgets to get comprehensive cart trends.
- Option to contact customers who have abandoned their carts on your store.
- User friendly interface to help you configure the plugin easily.
You will get a single site subscription of this plugin at $79.
You will be able to closely monitor customer activity on your store in relation to conversion rate using this plugin. While the plugin follow the customer’s journey through your site, it will maintain the focus on their purchase history and lifetime value as well. In addition, you will get the browsing history pertaining to a specific order. This will help you understand the steps leading to a conversion on your site.
- Keep a log of the browsing pattern of your customers by following all the pages they visit before a conversion.
- Track purchase history and lifetime value of each customer.
- Insights about customer’s browsing habits will help you modify or improve the user face in tune to better conversions.
The price of a single site subscription of this plugin is $49.
This is another plugin that helps you track your customer’s browsing habits when on your site. It will facilitate to understand customers’ preferences better and thus enable you to create custom offers to push your sales. The plugin will also highlight the average purchase value of a customer as well as the latest purchase they made on your store. Overall, it will help you improve your sales figures with a better understanding of your customers.
- Save different steps that a guest user or registered customer takes on your store during a visit.
- Track the pages visited on your store, the keywords for site search as well as completed order details.
- You will be able to refer to the entire order history of a particular user easily.
- Manually send emails to registered customers, when required.
- Track the source url of a user and save the IP address that accessed the site.
- Export and import reports and emails easily.
The price of a single site subscription of this plugin is $59.99.
This plugin will help you configure automated emails that detail sales reports from your WooCommerce store. You can set up the plugin in such a way that emails are sent at definite intervals as daily, weekly or monthly. It will help you receive important information on the sales performance of your products directly to your inbox. The email has a simple layout and will be able to convey the performance statistics of your store quite clearly and effectively.
Once you set up this plugin, it does not require any further configuration, and you will regularly receive informative emails on your inbox. Setting up process of this plugin is quite intuitive as well. A new option will be added for Sales Reports in your default email settings of WooCommerce.
The plugin has a price tag of $29 for single site subscription.
Hopefully, this article has helped you understand the features of some of the popular WooCommerce sales analysis plugins. Leave a comment below if you have a query or insight to share.